Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please keep my little girl in your prayers...

As I read your message and the support of others I want to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May God wrap you in His arms and comfort you. May He place His healing hands on your daughter. Know that God will see you through this. We are here for you.

She we all way's be ( your's) no matter what! You can get through any thing !Just give her a little more LOVE, and little more kiss's it will help with both your stress.

There good medcation out there if need be. Good luck I will pray for you and your family.most of all God bless.JOHNQ

God loves that little girl. He does not make mistakes, so I know that even in this he has a plan for your family. I am praying that God can heal her of this mental disorder. The God of the miracles in the Bible is still God today. He hears those prayers.

Hang in there.

Jon

Mandy, my heart goes out to you and your little darling. :) My two little girls are the light of my life and I can only guess what you're going through. You are doing all you can and I have total faith that you and she will pull through this stronger and closer than ever. Consider both of yourselves hugged. Strong, loving, caring vibes coming to you from NJ!!!

Sending prayers your way for your daughter and your family. Also sending a great "BIG HUG" to you because right now you need one!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mand, I'm so sorry you and your daughter have to go through this. (and your family). It must be terrible for her to feel this way. I hope you soon find answers and treatment. I'll remember you in my prayers. Celeste

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are such a good mommie getting her help early. Hang in there...I truly beleive God only gives us what we can handle and he knows you are a wonderful caring monther and knows you can get your daughter through this to live a very normal life. (((((BIG HUGS)))))

Thanks so all of the support, you guys are really the best. I slept a little better last night knowing that so many people are praying for my little one. She is going back to school today for the first time in almost a month. She was sick in mid december and then Christmas break was 2 1/2 weeks long. Her teacher actually called friday and talked to her on the phone and told her how excited she was to finally get to see her again. Last night at bedtime we got out her backpack and clothes for today and she was really excited about going today. This morning she wanted to get up and dressed without a major drama (our usual morning routine) Maybe the zoloft is starting to work and we are going to see the sweet happy child again soon. I will let you all know what the doctor says tomorrow. ~Mandy

Mandy, I am praying for your sweet, little daughter.....God bless you and your family....

Mandy,

I will be praying for her. What is her name, I will put her on my prayer list at church also. I want you to know that God is still in the miracle business, and some times he uses people or physicians to help him. But remember that God is the greatest physician!!! There are always reasons for why things happen, and God has a plan! Please look to Him for the answer, you na dyour DD are His children and He loves ya'll! I will be praying.

Regina

Mandy, You, Your daughter and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

For those that want to add her to a prayer list her name is Abigale. Thanks again, you guys are just what I needed to get through this. ~Mandy

Zoloft is a great drug to be on if need be...Im glad you are seeing some difference. I have a few friends on Zoloft and they wouldnt be able to function if they didn't have it. I know the horror stories of getting ready for school in the morning. My little guy is super stubborn and gives me a hard time every morning....I know the routine you two must be in!! You were given some relief and I am sooo happy for you two!!!!

My heart goes out to you..Hugs and healing in the New Year. I'm glad that you've been so active in seeking help for your daughter. You and your daughter are in my prayers.

Sal