Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Supper

Well I had my "last supper" during the Rose Bowl last night. Now I start my preop diet. I chose a Sonic Chili cheese Coney with Chile Cheese Tator Tots, Mozarella Sticks and chocolate shake.

Share what you had please. M:p

I had several "last suppers" but the very last was lobster, queso and chips, ceasar salad with croutons, steak, shrimp, about 10 glasses of Coke and a large peice of Oreo mousse pie. Check it out, I didn't gain any weight between my 1st appointment and my surgery. How the hell was that possible?

My wife was out of town, so I had to play singel dad to my active 4 year old, so all I had was a Hungryman frozen dinner, and it wasn't very good.

The next day, I started my 1 week pre-op diet.

Oh well, no regrets.

Let's just say that Papa Murphy's pizza had to close early for the night.

It was a one-way ticket to naughty town.

.....I'm pretty sure cookie dough was involved in the diabolical scheme, too.

lots and lots of cookie dough.

umm....

I had a munching week before surgery, but I saved the best for last. Sushi! About 5 rolls most dipped in shrimp sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I dont remember - I was pretty assured from everyone on here that I didn't need a last supper b/c I would be able to eat most things again. However, if you end up like me it's a good you had tater tots now b/c tater tots DO NOT go down now!!!

I had 2 last suppers:

1st one was 2 days pre-op (the day before I had to do liquids to prepare for surgery): double cheeseburger & fries from McDonald's. I had to wait around for someone, I don't even remember now, but I ended up having a crappy last supper. I wanted to go to Saltgrass to get a steak so badly!

2nd one was they day before my first fill: grilled chicken sandwich (with the entire bun), fries, lemonade from Whataburger. I paid for it later though- chest pain, shoulder pain, horrible headache.

Let's just say I have dramatically limited my fast food intake over the last 3 1/2 months.

Steak dinner was my last supper!!! I can eat steak now so I shoulda ordered a hamburger with a big FAT BUN... I can't eat any bread now!!!:) Oh well I really don't miss bread until BUTTERY YEAST ROLLS COME TO THE TABLE:dead

Mine was Soup and toast. I didnt get my act together to do a "last supper" and anyway, I'm determined this is not a diet but a lifestyle, that can and will incorporate my favourites.

The night before surgery I had prime rib, salad, a baked potato and a glass of wine. It was heavenly!

We had a last supper just about every two nights the three weeks before my surger from every genre of food I could think of. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Creole....... :) The night before was a steak and salad!