Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was getting dressed this morning and for once...

I changed clothes 5 times before I decided on what to wear and it wasn't because everything was too small, too tight and made me look fat it was because everything I put on fit really good and looked AWESOME!

I just couldn't decide what to wear:) So now I sit here in my size 12 jeans, yes 12 and I'm feeling so happy:) I started this process in a size 20 and I'm now a 12. I feel so great! Now that I'm finally in control of my weight I feel like I'm totally in control of my life now.

Just had to share with you guys cause I knew you would understand it:)

Congrats!!! I can't wait for the day I join you at that size!! What an inspiration!

that must be an amazing feeling, congratulation!

Awsome! It is so much fun to fit into smaller sizes. I hit my goal in Sept. Recently did shopping with mom and some of the things I bought were a size 0- who would have though. Keep up the good work!

Congrats! when did you get banded? I am 3 weeks post op and I am in 18/20 so just wondering about how long it has taken to get in size 12? Awesome!

Congrats!! we were banded close together and lost almost the same amount of weight..I started at a size 22 and now am a16! I wish I was a 12 though like you:)

That's awesome!

I put a dress on that I bought 5 mos ago and it was a little tight then now it was falling off of me....It felt good! :lol:

That's awesome! I did the same thing the other day. I went to the store and started trying things on and everything looked good! I bought almost everything I tried on. I'm a size 12 now. Started in a size 20. I love shopping now. 23 to go!

Surgery date: 1/25/10

weight.png

Same here. I was a size 20/22 when I started, now down to size 12. I went shopping yesterday and it felt so good to try one clothes and have them actually fit! It took alot of self control to not buy everything I tried on :) I am so ready for summer - ready to wear cute sundresses, shorts etc.

Congrats on your weight loss!

Thats awsome...I can't wait till this happens to me..so inspiring to here peoples successes....Thankyou for sharing.....Im getting banded on the 23rd of Feb can't wait...

Congrats on the wonderful success, I was banded Dec. 14,2010 and have lost 35.9 pounds so far.... But I still am hesitant to go buy clothes, as I still see myself as the size I was not the size I am. My husband told me yesterday that I look like I'm drowning in my old clothes...which felt very good to hear, so I guess I'll try to go buy a few things. How fast did y'all lose that much weight? I'm wondering if this will slow down cause I don't want to waste money on too many new outfits. Thanks for any info y'all can give me

Congrats on the wonderful success, I was banded Dec. 14,2010 and have lost 35.9 pounds so far.... But I still am hesitant to go buy clothes, as I still see myself as the size I was not the size I am. My husband told me yesterday that I look like I'm drowning in my old clothes...which felt very good to hear, so I guess I'll try to go buy a few things. How fast did y'all lose that much weight? I'm wondering if this will slow down cause I don't want to waste money on too many new outfits. Thanks for any info y'all can give me

Just go slow on buying new pants. I find that shirts last me quiet a while but I drop a pant size every 3 to 4 weeks.

You really should go try on some new clothes. It's really fun and you'll be amazed at how much smaller you really are now:)

Love this! Congrats. I now own 5 pairs of jeans in different styles instead of 2 exactly the same b/c it is all I could find......Keep it up.