Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What vitamins are you taking?

I need some advice on bariatric Vitamins. I am currently taking the Bariatric Advantage Mixed berry flvor and I HATE THEM! They are so yucky and almost seem to fizz in my mouth...GROSS! :blink: I will take them until they are gone, but I want something different. Any suggestions? Also, what are you taking on top of your bariatric Vitamins? B12? Biotin? What is your Vitamin regimen?

Oh my goodness! I am taking the same vitamins and I despise them! They are so gross! I literally want to throw up when I take them. When I tried them before surgery they weren't that bad. I want to take something else also. I am going to finish the bottle (because I don't want to waste the money). Next time you take them, let it dissolve in your mouth, I put mine in my cheek and let lthem dissolve, they aren't as SICK and GROSS that way.......hopefully that trick will help you get through the bottle!

Good luck!

Oh my goodness! I am taking the same Vitamins and I despise them! They are so gross! I literally want to throw up when I take them. When I tried them before surgery they weren't that bad. I want to take something else also. I am going to finish the bottle (because I don't want to waste the money). Next time you take them, let it dissolve in your mouth, I put mine in my cheek and let lthem dissolve, they aren't as SICK and GROSS that way.......hopefully that trick will help you get through the bottle!

Good luck!

Thanks! I will try that to see if it helps! They are so nasty but they are the ones that my Dr. suggests. I compared what was in them to a regular multi-Vitamin and they have alot more than the multi. I just need to shop around.

I completey agree - those Bariatric Advantage Mixed Berry flavor ones are HORRIBLE!!! I literally gag over the sink everytime I take them. One of these days, I know I am going to puke. I will try letting it dissolve and see if that helps. YUCK!!!!

I have a question for Dlynn1635 - you are not the first person I have heard to takes this liquid Vitamin from Vitamin World but when I tried to call and order - they told me they stopped making them. When was the last time you purchased it?

I tried to look this up on their website and could not find it. Could you post a link to it please?

I take Origin of Life Complete Liquid Nutrition from Vitamin World. It taste pretty good and gives me all of my needed daily Vitamins plus a boost of energy everyday.

I take

Gummy Multivitamin

Gummy Fiber supplement

Viactive (well the generic) Calcium supplement usually 2-3/day. I don't really drink milk, so I need it

Vitamin D weekly- when I had blood done I was told it my level was low. Though there is Vitamin d in the calcium chews

How often are ya'll having bloodwork done? I haven't had any done yet and was banded Sept. 2010. I am getting another fill next week, maybe I will ask about that.

I drink my Vitamins in the form of what's called EcoDrink (I buy it at Costco). It's 100% of everything I need in a quick easy drink. Doesn't taste all that bad either. And all my blood work is awesome. biggrin.gif

I take one multivitamin, 1200 mcg Calcium malate chelate and Vitamin B12 sublingual. I hate chewables, they are just yucky. I get all my vitamins from one place, so that’s a relief. Have had my labs done too and they look good.