Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pen-pal anyone????

This is a great idea!!

I am 37 years old, happily married with no human children. We have 4 pugs, 2 rottweilers, and 3 cats. We live in central California, but are relocating to Pennsylvania within the next year.

I am a medical transcriptionist and work for a large company from home. I have a bachelor's degree in management and used to work for the railroad before MT'ing. I love to read, crochet, play with the dogs, work, laugh, and spend time with my husband who travels a lot.

Kelli

Hi-this sounds fun

I am from South Dakota-Married almost 13 years-3 kids boy 12, girl 9 , boy 7. I work as a medical coder in a clinic. I love reading, music and crocheting. I am also a volunteer EMT. We just moved to a different house in the same town we were living in, but much bigger!! :clap2: Oh yeah the DH is banded with me! He went first, but isn't doing as well-he has a hard time following the RULES!

I would love to pen pal!

I'm 46 years young, happily married to the absolute greatest husband on god's green earth for the last 18 1/2 years, have 2 beautiful girls 16 and 13 years old and I'm also mom to 2 fourleggers - a St.Bernard Mix boy and a Turkish Kangal girl. We call Denver , CO our home.

I love to read, write snail mail, do Calligraphy, play with the dogs and am so into house plants. My girls don't think it's cool to spend a lot of time with their parents at this time of live.....

I'm a Massage Therapist in a PT clinic and specialize in manual lymph drainage.

I came to the states 15 years ago from germany and .....

.... would love to exchange mail and thoughts with somebody.

I just received a call today from my care coordinator from UHC that I am OKayed for my surgery - WHOOP WHOOP.... Happy dance!

:) :) :huggie: :boink: :woot: :fish: ;):) :Banane45: :Banane45: :Banane45:

I am a 51 year old grandmother. I am married and have a yellow lab named Casey. I love dogs, I collect angels and cyrstal figures. I love to read, take walks (which I haven't been able to do for awhile, can't wait till after surgery to do again) and movies, especially suspense and thrillers. I love flea markets and traveling. I usually put in a small garden each year and love lots of flowers.

Is someone in charge of the penpal situation? I was wondering if we are still supposed to PM someone or we are being matched up? :confused:

kelli

I would love to have a pen-pal =)

I'm 21 live in Kentucky & I've been banded for 2 years & 3 months, I enjoy listening to music various types, watching movies, scrap booking, taking pictures, I'm amazed with the spanish culture, cooking, swimming, chatting, writting, singing, I'm happily inlove...not married & don't have any children yet seriously considering getting married soon....

I would love to snail mail with someone!

Im Kim im a 21 Mexican chick. i have been banded since july of 05. I love dancing and i love music. Im into working out and being with my friends. Im not married and have no children of my own But i have one beautiful 2yr old God daughter.

Who is matching up the penpals?

Kim

I love this penpal idea. However since I'm living in Portugal, some one from the UK would be ideal because of postage. (shipping to the US is WAY expensive and vice versa for some one shipping here.)

I'm 25, married for 2 yeas to a wonderful hubby. I'm orginaly from Florida, I have a B.S. in business management, but I teach English here in Portugal. I like to play tennis, I also play the flute, and I like to do lots of crafts like needle point and crocheting(sp) I'm not banded yet, but I'm in the process (docs appts and all) I don't have any kids, but I have 2 cats, I love animals.

Ok so should we find some one or is some one going to match us up with some one else?

If some one gives me the Go Ahead, I'll make a list of every one that signed up and work out a system to match people up. I can:

A:Make a summary list of every ones post and then you can pm me with who you would like to be matched up with and I'll set it up

B:Make a list of names and just randomly draw from a hat to match people up.

C:I can match up people who I think would be good penpals on my own.

What do you guys thinK? Or should we wait for the person who started the thread to come back and set things up?

I would love to have a pen pal as well..

I am 29 yrs old, single never been married. I live in Deer Park Texas.I like all kinds of things..any gift makes me smile. I like little notepads (use at work)...mmmmmm..picture frames, music...I listen to country, alternative, rock....collect charms....

K@T,

I say go ahead. Do it which ever way is easier for you. Everybody is ready, and excited. If you need help with anything let me know.

Mary