Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was at costco today and bought a package of Muscle Milk lite....I have never tried it before and probably should have but I got it anyway and was wondering from others out there if it taste good...

I have tried many different Protein drinks and have yet to find the one I really like...

Please comment if you have tried it and liked/disliked it Thanks....

I like the EAS Myoplex lite in Choc and Vanilla the best.

I was at costco today and bought a package of Muscle Milk lite....I have never tried it before and probably should have but I got it anyway and was wondering from others out there if it taste good...

I have tried many different Protein drinks and have yet to find the one I really like...

The Muscle Milk Light from costco in the 8.25oz size is the only Protein shake I'm drinking. Of everything I've tried, it's the one I tolerate best. Drink it very cold, and it's pretty easy. But if you try one and dislike it, Costco will take the rest back. Just tell them it didn't work out for you, and you'll get your refund.

Dave

I LOVE Muscle Milk! But, I use the powder because I am lactose intolerant. I mix half soy milk, half Water and the chocolate shake flavor that is 26 grams of Protein per scoop. I drink it every morning for Breakfast and it keeps me full till lunch. As a matter of fact, today I didn't even eat lunch (not really a good thing) because I couldn't think of anything I felt like eating and I wasn't the least bit hungry. Everyone's taste is different, but for me Muscle Milk powder is the best!

Good luck.

~Fran

Haven't tried the powder (MM LIGHT) but the MM Light RTD in vanilla creme and in strawberry creme is the bomb!! The chocolate tastes fake, the mocha is so-so. Eas Carbvantage is a poor second IMO. I have to add stuff the the EAS to make it taste decent.

Have you tried the Syntrax Nectars? They're pretty good, but need a flavor boost if mixed with Water. www.si03.com I got them to send me a sampler package of 16 different flavors for about 15 or 16 bucks. Write and ask about samples.< /p>

I like muscle milk light but only the chocolate flavor, vanilla tastes fake and strange to me. These come pre-made in boxes (like a juice box), I haven't tried the powder. But as far as Protein goes, I prefer Pure Protein in the cans because they have much more protein, again I prefer their chocolate flavors and Cookies and cream over the vanilla. The Pure Protein vanilla is really gross! Anyone try throwing their Protein Shakes in the blender with a little bit of frozen fruit and some ice? It's much more filling than just drinking it straight from the can/box and it's so yummy!

I gagged on the strawberry, but maybe I just didn't have it cold enough but haven't gotten the nerve to try it again. And maybe a different flavor would be better.

I tried the vanilla flavored one on Saturday and almost threw up immediately, it was disgusting!!!! I use the Syntha 6 Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor and blend it with Almond Milk and Chocolate/ banana Flavoring....mm mmmm good!!!!!

Also, when I am in a hurry, I grab an Equate Brand Vanilla shake, pretty good too!

Muscle Milk is great. I was in Florida this past weekend without my regular Optimum Nutrition powder, so I went to a local grocer and bought 2 4 packs of Muscle Milk, the 11 ounce juice-box like containers. 1 in vanilla creme and 1 chocolate. They were both pretty good. 210 calories and 22g of Protein. Not as much as optimum nutrition, each one kept me satiated for 3 hours.

I've tried Ready to Drink Muscle Milk Lite chocolate it was pretty good. Also available at costco is Premier Protein Ready to Drink 160 cal, 30 g Protein. I've also gotten a case of Pacific Organic Sweet Red Pepper/Tomato Soup that is great for post surgery/fill. Great pricing compared to the Grocery store.

I have tried the Muscle Milk Lite in chocolate in the past, and just bought some today because I'm going back to work tomorrow. I got my band on 12/31/10. I've not found any Protein Drink that I will say that I LIKE however MM lite is drinkable for me.

I tried the Muscle Milk lite and really disliked it. BUT, BUT, BUT, I found one that I really like - even love and it is SO easy to get. CARNATION INSTANT Breakfast "NO SUGAR ADDED". You can buy it on Amazon.com and have it the next day.

I have tried many different Protein Drinks and have yet to find the one I really like...