Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

The tables are turned and I get to post my gain behind Teresa's loss:nervous

01/03/06 - 291

01/10/06 - 287 (-4)

01/17/06 - 288 (+1)

01/24/06 - 289 (+1)

01/30/06 - 284 (-5)

02/07/06 - 280 (-4)

2/14/06 - no weigh in

2/21/06 - 285 (+5) too much vday chocolate :huytsao

NOW thats what I call determination Teresa! Good for you!!!!!! :whoo:I am very proud of your come back & especially of your focus. So did I mark your weight correct from the beginning of Bootcamp ? I think I did but want to make sure.

Lsasha- Oh girl I know that kind of pain about chocolate too! Infact I broke down last week while I was burnt & bought chocolate Easter eggs w/peanut butter in them. So you and I both will have to be careful w/Easter:Bunny :Bunny just around the corner. 5 pounds you can loss that really fast I just know it!:nod:

The good news is I have experienced w/the band that once you get back on track the weight seems to WANT to fall off VERY QUICKLY. I mean its like the band wants to get back to were it was before the gain. This morning I am down one more pound so I lost the 1.5 from last week & now need to try & loose 4 before the weight in next Sunday/Monday. Being realistic I think I may loose 2 & I actually would be happy with that. If I lost more I will be jumping for JOY>:Bunny :Bunny :high5:

BigEthel/Penni( i know your not weighing in but checking in can help keep focus) All the others-- My new soliders?- Where are you girls/guys?

8 week

:update:

LBT privates:

brackets = negative

RED=pounds BLUE=inches PINK=BF%

I'll succeed. (5) (3") (.5%) ..................... CatherineD

The Best of ME................. CPCarol

Lsasha (6) ............................. Aimze

Dylansmom...................... Moonietunes

Big Paul........................... Absousa

Duckie .............................Jack

NJchick ............................Maggie63 (4)

Desi80 (3) .............................. Cheri (2)

Victoriana (8) ......................... Tommy O (10) (2)

Justbeingme..................... Jammin & Losin (6)

Wendiss............................ Zoe

Scottygyrl......................... Mermaid

Shanna............................. Weight shaker (2.5)

LaMadam (1) ........................... Bostonfatgirl

Penni60 (5) (6) ............................. Bondgirl

Fee................................... Double Trouble (4)

ShellyJ.............................. Vtobon (2.0)

SuperDaddy....................... Jessiebear (15) (22.5)

"Withtheband".................... It's me-Debbydo

Corinne:preggers: 9 w/baby .............. Marebear (7)

Crete................................. Lins12 (7.5)

FireCallie ............................. Rpaniagua77 (even)

FunnyDuddies 5 ...................... BigEthel

Teresa 3 ...............................Newgirl

Txblue Eyedqt ........................ Shoresexy (5)

Please let me know if any of the stats are wrong or if anyone is missing. Also I plan on doing updates on every Sunday/Monday from now on b/c that is the official start to every week at BootCamp

Sorry I didn't get to post to be up there with all the other soldiers...

I will be shure to post next time to chatch up...

Here is the Data.

(Not sure how to present it)

Banded 12/27/2005 wt 365

Fill 2/14/2006 wt 333

2/22/2006 wt 328

Total Loss 37lbs

Boot Camp Loss 5 lbs.

Weekly Goals

Pray x3 a day

treadmill 3x week

weights 3x week

70 oz+ liquid daily

70 oz+ Protein daily

1200 calories daily

I am amazed at all the progress and

how inspired I am to read and share...

Like Dory says "Just keep swimming, what do we do? We swim!"

Good Luck!

Jen

HI Jen

Congrats on your recent banding & your commitment to yourself.

All I need for bootcamp is what you loose every week by Sunday or Monday of that week. So you have officially 3 weeks left till the end of Bootcamp. Maybe in your signature(Like mine) you can put the dates of 2-19, 2-26, 3-5 & than at the end of each of those weeks we can see & add your weight loss & body fat% - if you have that & or inches. Inches I think are most important, so measure yourself today if possible. I already added in your name & 5 pds- good for you!

Also I plan on doing another Bootcamp starting in late March for the springtime. So happy your with us here & now!

Thanks, I went back and figured the weights... Bmi will have to wait... my nutritionist has my info and I wont see her till next Tuesday. But I will fill it in when I get it. I just recently took measurements and I will take them again for Next week. I will add to my sign. Till then

I won' give up! I must remain on track

I have a prayer I say every time I want to eat:hungry:

Dear God,

I surrender my body and my weight loss to your divine care and love. I ask that you remove all excess unnecessary weight from my body. Return mybody to it’s most healthy and balanced state.

Give me eating habits that support my health and life energy, and finally, teach me to love my body and to care for it from this day forth. Amen

I printed it on business cards, put one in the car one in my wallet, one on the fridg, one at my desk and so forth. My good friend who was banded on 11/1/2005 gave it to me. She's having trouble with her second fill... I think of her each time I read the prayer and I do that often.

I think I will start my first thread with this prayer. I will call it Lynn

starting 2/27/2005 banding

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting at 365 pds

1-1 (-4) 361

1-8 (-17) 338

1-15 (-4) 334

1-22 (1) 335

1-29 (0) 335

2-5 (0) 335

2-12 (-2) 333

2-19 (-4) 329

2-26

3-5

Amen Jen!

I too pray every night that the Lord lets my body except this tool inside & for me to have the conviction to work with it daily.

I enjoyed your prayer very much.

The one thing I have taped in huge print on my frig is

"What have you done today to make you feel proud?"

Its the theme song from the biggest loser & it helps me to make better choices.

Keep focus & good luck

I really have thought of this post a TON in the last two months but things have been CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to report that I am down 7.5 pounds since boot camp begun. This total includes a week of sheer stress because we had our annual convention and I had a TOn of responsibility. Then VACATION!!

I am SOOOO proud.

Thanks for all the support. I love this thread. It makes me laugh and motivates me.

I really have thought of this post a TON in the last two months but things have been CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to report that I am down 7.5 pounds since boot camp begun. This total includes a week of sheer stress because we had our annual convention and I had a TOn of responsibility. Then VACATION!!

I am SOOOO proud.

Thanks for all the support. I love this thread. It makes me laugh and motivates me.

Good for you Lins!! I plan on doing a spring Bootcamp in late March as well. Hopefully you'll be on board than too. Great job on your loss & I hope your schedual allows for some exercise & me time.

OK I am recommiting to this thread.

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans.< /span>

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week.

I will lose at least 1 lb a week.

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day.

I cannot continue to eat unhealthy and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to not exercise and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to buy pills, buy exercise equip, etc then not use them and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to feel sorry for myself because I do not have the band anymore.

There is that good enough for you? I am talking to my excess weight demon. Yeah you - you good for nothing bad seed.

To quote the almighty, "Get thee behind me, (excess weight demon)!"

Penni - Well said girlfriend well said! Your back on track back in control & back on the board! can I get a whoooorahhh??

Whooorahhhhh!

This reminds me of that Domino's commercial. Gimme a two times Tuesday! Hooray! LOL!!

I am proud to report that I have lost 4lbs and a total of 2"!!!!!

I missed one of my treadmil times

but achieved all other goals set!!!

4 pounds and 2 inches :clap2:

I will update my signature later!!!!

Hey ya'll, I have not gone awall I promise. I have just been embarrassed because when I first joined bootcamp, I weight 233 and then in the weeks following had gained up to 242, so I was ashamed to post, but last week got serious about my diet again and am now back down to 234. I really need you all and your posts, so please keep em coming. I appreciate you all more than you know!

current weight: 234 on 2/27/2005