Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody Zumba for Wii?

A quick question. Anybody out there have the Zumba for Wii? My huband bought me a Wii for Christmas and I see that Zumba came out with a version for Wii.

I'm not very coordinated. As a matter of fact it took me about 6 months just to learn how to march when I was in the Army. That's how uncoordinated I am. :lol: My gym offers it but I feel like such a fool that I'm to embarrassed to take the classes.

I've checked out some of the Zumba videos on Youtube and I think I can do it. I totally need to do ab work and I tend to avoid it in the gym because no matter what I do it always seems like my neck or some other area of my body is being worked out besides my pouchy tummy. They say Zumba will really work your abs.

I've heard great things about the regular Zumba video and am ready to take the plunge. I figured if I could do the Belly Dancy workout video I could do this. After all, they show hundreds of people working out at the same time on TV. The odds are that some of those folks are bigger klutzes than I am.

I'm about 30 pounds from my goal weight and half of that is sitting right around my abs. I'm a little stalled in my weight loss and I'm getting tired of running. Besides, running isn't tightening my abs.

So, do you Zumba and do you Zumba for Wii?

Would love to hear your input.

I have the Zumba Videos but not the Wii game. My latest buy for my Wii is...don't laugh... Dance Dance Revolution. That's a fun game to play and definitely a workout. Not my only form of exercise but a fun way to add in extra.

I am wanting a Wii for Christmas too and am wondering about the Zumba game. I have done Zumba before and it was a blast. Like you, I am completely uncoordinated! Even so, it was fun because I was doing it with a group of other uncoordinated women at church. I say try it out in the comfort of your own home and have fun!

Ok...as an avid zumba attender I need to tell you...GO TO THE CLASS! It is the most fun workout you will have.....so take the real plunge and go to the class at your gym. No omb ge wil be paying attention at how good or bad you are doing.

T that bet young said...i have the videos and the wii game....while fun and all I get the best woorkout in the classroom...and the classroom is way more fun!

and just tlet you know it reall worksyour waist-hip-butt area. Not so much abs. Thats what I would buy for at home ifi were you.i have three ab videos less than 20 min each and I do those at home at night after im at the gym. Imgona check up on yyouabd see if you went to a class! :)

A quick question. Anybody out there have the Zumba for Wii? My huband bought me a Wii for Christmas and I see that Zumba came out with a version for Wii.

I'm not very coordinated. As a matter of fact it took me about 6 months just to learn how to march when I was in the Army. That's how uncoordinated I am. :lol: My gym offers it but I feel like such a fool that I'm to embarrassed to take the classes.

I've checked out some of the Zumba videos on Youtube and I think I can do it. I totally need to do ab work and I tend to avoid it in the gym because no matter what I do it always seems like my neck or some other area of my body is being worked out besides my pouchy tummy. They say Zumba will really work your abs.

I've heard great things about the regular Zumba video and am ready to take the plunge. I figured if I could do the Belly Dancy workout video I could do this. After all, they show hundreds of people working out at the same time on TV. The odds are that some of those folks are bigger klutzes than I am.

I'm about 30 pounds from my goal weight and half of that is sitting right around my abs. I'm a little stalled in my weight loss and I'm getting tired of running. Besides, running isn't tightening my abs.

So, do you Zumba and do you Zumba for Wii?

Would love to hear your input.

We got the Zumba for Wii on black friday. I was really happy with the Zumba class, but having it at home is better.

I have the Zumba for the Xbox Kinect. I SUCK at it, as I have no co-ordination whatsoever. :D I have never gone to a class either so I can't say how it compares, but it is a lot of fun, and one hell of a workout. It just makes me glad that I'm making a fool of myself in the privacy of my own home with only the dogs to laugh at me. If you are looking for a good fun and interesting workout, go for it.

I'm not exactly coordinated either.. but I do Zumba at my gym and enjoy it. If I can't get the steps I either jog in place or make up my own. There's one routine one of the instructors has been teaching for probably 6 months or more and I STILL can't get that one routine.. I just keep trying and do my best. No one is there to judge (or they shouldn't be..it's not dancing with the stars LOL). They're there to have fun and get in shape. :)

I'm also interested in Zumba for the Wii though.. for days that the Gym is just impossible.