Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

total calories eaten daily

I count calories. I am sticking to 1200 or less daily. When I exercise I do not up the amount eaten even tho my app does. I use MY FITNESS PAL and love it. Simple, great databank of foods.

I don't count calories. I usually go on how much I can eat at a certain meal. Lately it has been maybe 10 bites of food.< /p>

I do and stay at 600 calories a day!

Wow that sounds low

I count calories. I am sticking to 1200 or less daily. When I exercise I do not up the amount eaten even tho my app does. I use MY FITNESS PAL and love it. Simple, great databank of foods.

im 250 and my goal weight is 150.... i saw that you were 277 and your goal is 160...... how is it going so far? seeing that you lost almost 10 pounds post op is wonderful!!!! CONGRATS

Wow that sounds low

That is what I hear from everyone on this forum. It is what my surgeon requires. I started at 347 lbs. So, I don't know if my extreme weight was the reason he set my calories at that. I plan to ask when I go back on the 20th.

I try to stick as close to 800 per day as possible. On a "bad" day I don't exceed 1200.

Jackie

I stay between 850 and 950 and seem to lose well there, but I also eat low carb. I log everything at myfitnesspal and it's a huge help keeping track of everything that passes my lips.

I stay around 850-950 depending on the day. I do up it a bit if I ran that day too.

Wow, I am eating too much! I have been satisfied on 1100-1200, but I do think I need to be under 1000 to lose better. I see my NUT 12/29 and my DR 12/21 so hopefully I can get some advice. I have no fill and since my hunger has returned its been manageable at 1100-1200, but I don't know if I could do the 800-900 now. Tell me a sample diet for 800cals.

I eat 1C of Cheerios or Special K plus milk at Breakfast, mostly a Protein source at lunch (turkey dogs, deli turkey, chili, Beans, cottage cheese) yogurt plus Protein powder for snack, meat and veg for supper and leave about 100 cal for 1/2 a skinny cow treat or a Jello pudding at night. I also have 1-2C milk a day and 2 Snacks of usually a fruit or string cheese or Laughing Cow on 2 crackers. I think I am doing well, but the dairy stuff cals really add up.

I've lost 16lb since 11.19.

That is a great weight loss. If you are losing at that calorie count, I'd stick with it. Then if your weight loss stalls, you can drop lower and get it moving again. I am at 750 - 800/ day. I eat a ton of veggies. The Fiber keeps me full and I don't eat fruit so I try to eat a ton of veggies.

Breakfast: (125 calories)

1 scoop of Protein powder (105 cal, 25g Protein, 1 carb)

1/2 cucumber, 1 cup of romaine lettuce (I blend the cucumber and lettuce then add the vanilla Protein Powder and add ice and a little sweetener) (20 calories)

lunch (200 calories)

2 eggs, 1/2 Bell Pepper, cup of spinach, 1 oz fresh basil (I blend the veggie/basil and then add the raw egg and scramble the mixture. Makes a florescent green, funny looking plate of scrambled eggs, but it looks like a lot more.

Snack: (210 calories)

1 Weight Watchers string cheese (50 calories)

2 pieces of Weight Watchers provolone (80 calories)

1 cup green Beans (80 calories)

Dinner: (230 calories)

5 oz turkey burger (200 calories)

1 cup Broccoli (30 calories)

Total Calories: 765

Sometimes I eat a night time snack ... my favorite is this...

4 oz of canned pumpkin (1/3 can) (not pumpkin pie filling)

Add Pumpkin Pie Spice (It has nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger ...)

Add a little sweetener

(it tastes JUST like pumpkin pie without the crust)

(45 calories)

Between 1200-1500, low carb.

Gosh, I don't think I could live on 600 or 800 cal. per day.

I eat anywhere from 1200-1600, and am losing 10 pounds per month. I am walking an hour a day, 7days a week....so maybe thats why I can have a few more calories and still lose!