Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I start my pre-op diet tomorrow but don't have approval for surgery yet. God willing the approval wiil come soon. I have a date of December 23 for sure if approval comes through. I may also get moved back to the 21. Please say a prayer for me that Humana comes through or I've spent all this money on Optifast for nothing and starved through all the Christmas celebrations.. Does anyone feel like they're about to lose one of their best friends? I do :( . I know this must be normal but it stinks. This too shall pass. Thanks to everyone out there and God Bless Us All.

I will definitely pray for you. I had people pray for me and I know it made a difference. I have Tricare Prime South also known as Humana military and they were extremely quick with getting me approved. Good luck!

I start my pre-op diet tomorrow but don't have approval for surgery yet. God willing the approval wiil come soon. I have a date of December 23 for sure if approval comes through. I may also get moved back to the 21. Please say a prayer for me that Humana comes through or I've spent all this money on Optifast for nothing and starved through all the Christmas celebrations.. Does anyone feel like they're about to lose one of their best friends? I do :( . I know this must be normal but it stinks. This too shall pass. Thanks to everyone out there and God Bless Us All.

I will definitely pray for you. I had people pray for me and I know it made a difference. I have Tricare Prime South also known as Humana military and they were extremely quick with getting me approved. Good luck!

Thank you for your prayers. I started my preop diet today. Still no approval. Do you remember how long it took for you to get approval? I know my doctor is doing everything they can for me. I believe it will come through and I'll be ready for surgery on the 23rd. :shades_smile:

I will join you in prayer for approval! Just expect it!

Cheri

I will join you in prayer for approval! Just expect it!

Cheri

Thank you Cheri. I called Humana yesterday and the nurse that I talked to told me that I should get approval before my surgery date. I'm still holding my breath a bit until someone tells me YOU'RE APPROVED. I do feel more confident that all our prayers will be answered. Thank you again for yours. :rolleyes: