Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on____since then I have lost____!

Hi,

I was banded on 11/29/10.

Starting at 309 lb

surgery weight 291

Today 279

total 30 lbs so far...pretty amazing so far....

hard to beleive its been almost a week, I am so happy I did this, and hoping to keep losing the weight.

Lorraine

I was banded last year December 10th and have lost 60lbs...I have 40 lbs to go!

Havent posted in a bit. Looks like everyone is doing great.

I got the ok to go back on solid foods today, so that is a great step forward.

I seem to have stabilized my weight loss---6-7 lb's since my last post, but I expected it to level off.

I go back to work on Monday. Looking forward to being back to a regular daily routine.

Happy New Year Everyone....and Congrats on the great results so far.

Lorraine

I was banded on December 2, 2010. I have lost 40# including my preop weight loss. :D

Joan

I was banded on Aug.2, 2010 and I have lost 62 pounds, but I have gone from a size 22 to a size 14.....go figgur! Love my band!

I was banded on June 10, 2008. I have lost 145 pounds! Size 28 to 12!

I was banded on December 9, 2010. I have lost 105 lbs including my preop 22 lb weight loss. :D

I am 5'9" tall. On 11/23/2010 I was wearing a size 4x skirt and 3x top. My Bra size was 44 c. I am a true pear shape carrying the bulk of my weight below the waist which lends itself to heavy legs and thighs.

Today I have on an 38B bra, XL skirt and a L top... both from Old Navy.... . no more woman's sizes shopping for me.

I have no idea what size I will be when I get to my goal..... its still a long way off. I am averaging 10 lbs per month so hopefully by my anniversary date I will be down 50 more lbs. I think maybe then it will actually start sinking in.

Having to lose 200 lbs is very overwhelming. However the good news is that I am past the 1/2 way point in 8 months. My Dr didnt sugar coat it... he said at my very first consult that it would take me 2 - 1/2 years. Now he thinks I should be at goal by April 2012 which would be some 16 months.

I was banded on 4/24/11. I started at 310, lost 11 pounds for a pre-op weight of 299. this monring I weighed in at 272! 38 pounds total! I go for my second fill on Friday, and I know I need it. I'm eating too much and can eat to quickly. I can't wait to be consistently losing! Looking at all your posts has been so motviating. I hear so many negatives, from the doctor telling me that I should do the Gastric Bypass, to oh, you're eating too much! (just so you know the dr. is now 100% behind me because I told him, beyond a shadow of a doubt this was going to work for me!) but the biggest problem is that where I had my surgery done, they have a huge amount of support for rny, but really, I am learning, know very little about the band! I'm so glad I found this forum!

Jenn

I was banded 12/21/10. I have lost 82 pounds post op. And 18 pounds pre op for a total of 100 pounds

I was banded 9/22/10 and have lost 117 lbs. I love this band. I have 20 more to go for goal.

I was banded 6/17/11 and have lost 24lbs, including 11lbs loss pre-surgery diet!

I was banded on 03/30/2011 and I have lost around 20 pds.