Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who are the MALES in here

Now girls, there's enough banded manhood around here to go around. Didn't you hear about how weight loss improves blood pressure? My hubby, for one, likes to brag about how great his blood pressure is. So, no chick-fights on this thread! LOL

I'm thinking it's a good idea to use the PM function on this board to discuss more personal "male only" matters.

This is pure discrimination, why when we have "male only questions" we are expected to PM each others.

WHILE

Ladies go OUTLOUD discussing their boobs and periods. Is that fair;)

Ladies, ladies, ladies...

There is more than enough Big Paul to go around...

Big Paul, round...get it?

Hopefully, there will not be enough of me to go around in the future, or at least a lot less of me that's for sure!

The only male-specific thing that's happened to me since I was banded is...

I can now see my er... "manhood" (before, it was obsured by my stomach). I was aware that it was there, prior to the operation, but only by using a system of Braille! smile.gif

LOL....I'm happy to hear that you no longer have a dickie-do.

As vinesqueen would say "Bonus points for those that know what a dickie-do is."

Personally, I have NO problem reading about "male" problems. So what. I hear about my husband's and he hears about my "female" problems. And maybe one of us on this website might have an answer or advice to give. Well at least those of us who actually care about your problems and want to help out.biggrin.gif Believe me, nothing shocks me and nothing emabarrasses me...I own a tattoo shop...can't get any weirder than that at times. cool.gif So let it out and see what happens. One of us might have an answer for you or we might care enough to ask someone else for you to get the answer. wink.gif

Don't be shy!

This is pure discrimination, why when we have "male only questions" we are expected to PM each others.

WHILE

Ladies go OUTLOUD discussing their boobs and periods. Is that fair;)

No, no , no!!! You misunderstand! You are MORE than welcome to discuss these issues above board if you want to...but YOU said you didn't want to so I'm encouraging you to ask with PMs. Just get your questions answered, they are important!

However, I agree with the other Kathy that girls can handle the conversation...you'd have a hard time keeping us out of it, in fact. We might have a good thing or two to say, ya know? Spill it!!! As long as it isn't said in a crude manner, I can take it! Bring it on! Come on Magic...ask your male only questions! LOL

As vinesqueen would say "Bonus points for those that know what a dickie-do is."

:raises hand: I know, I know!!!! Oooh pick me teacher, pick me!!!!!!

Just found this thread. The band and losing the hundred pounds was how I found out I was a guy. Got on the scale and looked down and........ there it was!

The only male specific band thing I can think of is that while losing the weight may not make a certain anatomical part larger,,,,,,,,the tummy getting smaller makes it APPEAR bigger. Works for me!!!!!

Seriously, what male specific band issues did you want to raise?

checking in... I wonder how much the ladies of LBT would pay for us to release (or not release) the "Men of LBT" Calendar. I'll take december with a scarf and tassle...

* note that tassle is not plural.

i'm coming down quick, check my sig I'm 1lb away from 50lbs lost which is when i'll change it.

I'm Male :(

This is great.I am laughing my --- off.I I need a good laugh. I have been sore since last weeks surgey.I will laugh in only slight pain now. DOWN 12 lbs in 8 days

LOL....well, go ahead and tell everyone!

Dickie Do.....it's when your stomach sticks out more than your dickie do!!!

:(

Do I get a gold star by my name???????