Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Check in for Nov. 09 bandsters

Hi All,

Just wondering how people banded around the same time as me are doing.

I was banded on Nov. 16th 09. I have lost 88.5 pounds as of Sunday, bringing me to 128.5 My goal is between 110 and 115 (I am only 4'11"). I hope to achieve that by my 1 year mark.

I workout about 4 days a week with cardio and 3 days a week with my trainer on weights.

Weight loss has sure slowed down. I lost a total of 3 pounds in the last month. I know it's to be expected but still not fun. I know if I up the cardio that will help.

Look forward to reading updates.

I had surgery nov 23 2009 and at surgery i was 424. I am now 360 yes it is a slow process and i have had three fills and about to have my fouth when i schedule it. But I think i need to something else other than walking to move the weight. any suggestions.

Hi there.... I was banded on Nov. 17th, 2009... It has been a great journey so far.... I am down 92 pounds with my goal in sight. :smile2:

I have had 5 fills so far, with the last one almost 2 months ago. I think i am around 6.5cc in my 10cc band. Some days I am at my sweet spot and some days I can eat more than a cup at one time. Not sure when I will schedule my next fill, I have always just scheduled them based on how feel I am doing in my journey at that time.

Best wishes to everyone!!!!!!!!:smile:

Hey!!

I was banded Nov 1, 2009. I've lost 67 lbs so far! I've gone from a size 20 to a size 8!! Would love to lose another 30 lbs. My weight loss is slowing now, but i totally love my band and looking forward to a bikini next summer!! Good luck!

Hello all-I was banded Nov 18th> I have been working out about 2 hours a day, mixing weights and cardio. I have my appointment comin up on tuesday and I expect to be right at 100 pounds, I want the 'OFFICIAL' weigh in. I have not had an adjustment as yet and I have noticed my loss has slowed down lately so I have increased my cardio and started tracking my intake again. 30 pounds to goal!!

Congrats to all:thumbup:

Hello,

I was banded November 3, 2009 and am down 96 lbs. My weight loss has slowed, but I'm content. Trying to find more time in my busy schedule to do more exercise. I use to walk about 4 to 5 days a week, but since it is so darn hot, I had to let that go. I have about 54 more lbs to loose before I am at my goal.