Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hey I went to spread sheet to put in my last weight and its blank. At the lake all weekend, am I to late?

WOW someone erased it. I will send a PM to the lady who created it and see if there is a way to salvage it. :thumbup:

Thanks Leigha I figured labor day challege included labor day LOL. Oh and by the way you look so good. Thanks for being a great role model.

Hi, I really enjoyed you all! I too didnt make goal but I did lose 8lbs. Some weight lose is better than NONE! I hope we can continue with another Challenge. It keep me grounded!

I didn't make my goal again. A couple pounds shy of goal two times straight. The third time has to be the charm. Bring on the next challenge.:)

Okay everyone--it should be back up. Thank God that google allows you to see revision history, so I just went back to the version before it was deleted!

Okay everyone--it should be back up. Thank God that google allows you to see revision history, so I just went back to the version before it was deleted!

Your my hero!

I was five pounds short of meeting my Labor Day goal. On to the Christmas challenge where I hope to be more successful. Should be a bit more support from my band as I feel like I finally have decent restriction after my 3rd fill. Good luck everybody in your own weight loss and maintenance efforts.

I didn't make my goal of 20lbs but I did lose 17! Progress has been moving a little slower now than I expected but I am still happy with the results I have. Now to move on to my next mini goal! Great job everyone and I really enjoyed this challenge, it helped keep me motivated!

Thanks for getting it back up. I made my goal. It was not easy though. I have been having alot of emotions.

I am 6 months out now and trying to reflect on evrey thing that has happened. Dont get me wrong i couldnt be any more happy if I tried. Just been a hard long road so far. 50 Lbs gone That is amazing. Thank guys for all your support.