Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you like to have redone first?

We had this post going on another thread but I found it so amusing I'm going to throw it out here as well.

Pre-band I knew I'd have some saggy parts and would likely end up looking to have plastic surgery in the future. I assumed the thing that would really bug me would be the gut...it sagged before so there was no question it would sag after. Now that I'm 6 months and 75 pounds into this journey I have discovered while I don't enjoy the sagging tummy, flapping thighs, or floppy boobs, it's really the bat wing arm thing that's driving me nuts! I went swimming with my son last week and on the drive from the gym to my house (maybe 15 minutes) the chafing drove me crazy and then my arms were irritated for several days after....

So, for me, assuming I don't have the $$$ to do a total body lift, my first step, someday, will be a batwingectomy...oh I can't wait!!!!

So, how about for you guys? are you picture perfect in every way since your surgery or are their parts you want tweaked? :ohmy:

At a minimum, I will need a mini Tummy Tuck and a boob lift. There is no way I can prioritize one over the other. My lower stomach has droopy skin (mostly from pregnancy) and its just gonna get worse as I lose more weight. And, my boobs are major droopy (not even in the same zone where they should be) and I assume that will get worse (more deflated) w/more weightloss. It is not a pretty picture!!!

I am thinking a mini Tummy Tuck. I would love a boob lift also, but my tummy definitely needs the most work. Freaking gravity...

I have been surprised at what looks worse. I expected loose skin on my stomach and so far there is none but my upper arms look like hell and I didn't expect that. My upper thighs look bad too. So, thus far I'd go with having my upper arms and thighs done.

My arms by far will be the first thing. Thank God for 3/4 length sleeves :ohmy: If I can afford to buy a car, then I can afford some of my own body work. It's about the same cost. So now my new car fund has become my "new me" fund.

Best,

Lauren

Where to begin lol I'm planning on having a few things done. First will be a breast job and the upper arm flab. Then a Tummy Tuck and my thighs... Have to lose at least 25 more pounds between now and next summer for any of this to be realistic though... *fingers crossed*

*Sidney*

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wM4qZ08/]

weight.png

[/url]

Ah, body image, ain't it a great thing? I figure it'll take me at least 5 years to save up for all of it (if ever) so I might as well enjoy the flapping bat wings for now....what I keep thinking though (although this is a long way away) is that if I can just do it all at once (even though it'll be a fortune) in the end it will be cheaper...only 1 really crappy recovery period...only 1 round with anesthesia...etc...but OMG it's gotta hurt having stitched up thighs, belly, butt, boobs, arms....did I miss anything?

AND...last week I realized my butt was starting to sag now. MY BUTT...I didn't realize butts could sag....::ohmy::

lower belly has always been pouchie sad thing is I have never had kids...just genetic. I would want a Tummy Tuck, boobs, and inner thighs...again hard to prioritize and I agree even though it will be a fortune I want to do it all at once. Although I always thought i would need a little Lipo in my chin and while it isnt where i would like to be it is getting smaller which makes me happy one less thing to fix. My inner thighs hopefully will only need a little lipo although a new thing i have heard of is you are injection in an area with a Fluid that freezes the fat and then the frozen fat cells basically disappear within 2 months. And this can be done by a dermatologist its too new for me to say i'd do it but it is a good option!

I had breast reduction surgery in 1995 and a Tummy Tuck in 1999. I'd do either again in a heartbeat. As for post weight loss surgery- hmm. I'm 55 and some parts are going to sag just because they're tired of defying gravity, but in the best of all possible post-weight loss worlds, I'd get my upper arms and my lower face done.

My upper arms! I'd like to wave and not have them wave back!

A Tummy Tuck would be nice, but it looks alright with clothes on so that can be delayed a bit. Haven't had kids yet and haven't decided if we are, so it's definitely not on the top of my list.

I probably wont have anything done BUT if I somehow have so much money that I cant think of other ways to spend $15,000 or so, I'd want a lower body lift.

I know, I know, there's that photo of me in my avatar, in a bikini and looking not too bad. But I do have a "spare tyre", my skin doesnt hang but it is loosish and flabby and it really ruins a lot of outfits, just that hint of lovehandles and muffin top drives me MAD, and when I wear said bikini, I have to be careful to arrange myself in a flattering position and then not move becuase if I bend over, then things definitely hang!

DH would like a nice big pair of plastic tits, and they would be more spectacular and perhaps a better use of any PS money, but the truth is, they just dont worry me that much. Once I'm dressed and have a good bra on and even a decent bikini top, they look allright and I really dont want big breasts that will draw attention anyway, its just not me. Its that spare tyre that drives me nuts.

DH would spare the cash if I really wanted it, but then I'd feel bad getting done what I want done and not what he would probably like, lol.

I would do the tummy and boob's at the same time. The cost to do them both at the same time is not much more then one at a time. I want to have my bat wings gone as well but I am thinking I can hide those a bit more, becuase I NEVER were tank tops or sleevless shirts. But standing in the mirror or in front ofhubby with the saggy boob's and flap of skin on my stomach is not real encouraging....