Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, I waited over two weeks since I got mine to post about it as I wanted to be sure it worked. This thing is great!

It measures my calorie burn, steps, moderate activity and then you enter your food and it give you a deficit, nutrition info etc. You enter goals, it is awesome

You can get it online or at 24 hour fitness (I am not a paid spokesperson) LOL

Reduced food intake is great but only half of it, maintaining muscle during the loss and exercise get you to the goal quicker, more healthy and make it easier to sustain once you reach your goal.

Oh I hear you! I LOVE mine! I wear it constantly (except in the shower and the pool LOL). The thing is awesome!!!!

I would love to have one but aren't they really expensive?

Nope. Only $250.

Losing weight and counting calories makes so much more sense when you can compare it to how many calories you are burning.

I love love LOVE my Bodybugg! :thumbup:

I would love to have one but aren't they really expensive?

As was mentioned they are less than $250

But I paid almost $1500 for the copay for my surgery so IMO that is a drop in the bucket. Since the food intake is only half the battle I want to put as much effort into the fitness part.

They are having a special now $239 for the Bugg AND the display! Not too shabby!

I want one but was not sure it was worth it, thanks for the info

What is a bodybugg?

What is a bodybugg?

It's a little device you wear on your arm that calculates how many calories you are burning and estimates the number of step you have taken.

You can enter what you've eaten on the website and it does the math to tell you how many pounds you will lose.

It's well worth the $250 or less that is cost.

bodybugg® system | Get the Bodybugg Exercise Calorie Counter from 24 Hour Fitness

I have big arms, will it fit on them? Is it heavy? does it stay put once it is around you arm or do you have to keep pulling it up?

I have big arms, will it fit on them? Is it heavy? does it stay put once it is around you arm or do you have to keep pulling it up?

Yes. It comes with 2 size bands. Large and medium. The large is very big so I wouldnt worry. It stays put once you put it on if you put it tight enough but it's stretchy enough that it wont feel tight. I'm to the point where I sometimes have to check to see if it's still there because I can't feel it. LOL! I panic sometimes in the morning on the way to work because I think I forgot it. It's very light.

Thanks for the info. I ordered mine online from 24 hour fitness and it was only $175 with no shipping or handling fees. A great deal. You have to pay the monthly subscription but you do get 6 months free so that helps.

So, how does it measure activity? do you have to input that also? It seems like far too much work when you can just write stuff down for free. Or am I missing something? (highly possible)

Thanks for the info. I ordered mine online from 24 hour fitness and it was only $175 with no shipping or handling fees. A great deal. You have to pay the monthly subscription but you do get 6 months free so that helps.

Congrats!!

It is definitely worth every penny of it.