Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is 7 cc enough for a 10cc limit band, and what you have? Much love :)

I have just got a refill today and I was hoping for more then 7cc but the surgeon said that this was enough... What you guys think?

Also if not much trouble can you tell me what you're eating, I am struggling to lose the weight, it's been 6 months

I have 7 cc's in my 10cc band as well. I should be happy that I am not gaining weight, but I am not losing either. I am so frustrated. Ugh.

Trying to eat healthy foods, but they are getting stuck.

I have 7cc in a 10cc band and I think I'm at my sweet spot. I can eat almost anything if I chew it well (except for bread and bread-like products). It helps to eat different foods in the same meal. I feel like things get compacted down and stuck more if it is just all one type of food you are eating. For example, eating chicken w/salad and a little bit of mashed potatoes works better for me than eating chicken alone. Or, eating meat w/sauces (like BBQ sauce). There is a certain art to eating w/the band once you have good restriction. You have to pay a lot of attention to texture, moistness, and chewing.

I agree with you adagray, it's really different from patient to another, but 7 cc is my sweet spot too, have you got any more advice for me?:tongue2:

I'm proof that it's different for everyone. I have 5.9 in a 10 band and I have great restriction. I eat eggbeaters with cheese for Breakfast, a salad with chicken breast for lunch and 1/2 chicken breast or fish with 1.2 yam and veggies for dinner. I usually have one snack of Greek yogurt with honey dribbled on top. No more than a cup of food at a time and 64+oz. of Water a day. Hope this helps...Best wishes!!!

I have a 10 cc band and was supposed to have 9cc's in it but I wasn't feeling the restriction so I had the doctor pull all the saline out and it only came to 7cc's. So he put it back in with another cc for a total of 8. Well the needle came off somehow and saline went all over my arm so I don't know how many cc's I have right now. I go for a fill this coming Tuesday so hopefully it will help. There are days where I am hungry after 3 hours of eating and some days not until 6 hours after eating so it just depends on the day and what I eat I guess. Maybe my "sweet spot" will come somewhere down the line. Good luck to you.

Im at 7.25 . i think i could use another .50 i go in, in a couple weeks. im feeling restriction with bread and other Gummy stuff. i find i can only eat solids from 10 am to 3pm....... weird!!! im still learning how to work my tool.:thumbup: