Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Pamela, is your school off for Veterans Day? I think we just get no mail or banking service!!

Pamela, I read something in People that really surprised me, did you know the twin guys in the movie "Social Network" who I thought didn't really look that much alike, I figured they weren't identical (wrong!) were played by one person? That really surprised me!! Did you know?

Okay both jobs today, tomorrow and Saturday and then Sallys on Sunday. At least I had one Sunday off..... I will have next Sunday off because that is "South Pacific" that is really one of my favorites.

Judy I hope Florida is treating you nice!!! It has been in the high 70's low 80's all week, what a November!! But tomorrow cold weather shows back up. It is kind of scary with this nice of weather, what the winter is going to be like. St. Louis really lucked out last year, we missed the big huge snow storms that Michelle got, and really just like 3 hours away from us got clobbered with, are we going to pay for it this year????

Oh pam, im salivating for all the details. I want to know everything. How is this going to affect you 20 years down the road? That was always my big question. I'm so so so excited for you. The band helped me get my self esteem back and because of that I was able to make me happy enough with myself in order to be able to be in a healthy relationship with juan. I'm crying as I type this because I can remember the dark hole I was in. But anyways. The band helped me but id also like to finish the job.

Anyways, Happy Veterans day! Hope everyone has a great rest of your day!.

Good morning!!

I had a hard time falling asleep last night, don't know why, but oh my gosh, once I did, I never woke up!! Nice!!!

Pamela, I was at work last night when you sent that picture, did you enjoy it???? Funny how sandwiches now become doable! I have a just a small amount and can eat almost anything!

So were you late today jane?

Im having issues with my fabric for sophias room. Im so stressed about it that im so ready to just forget about it and just buy a premade set.

The furniture comes thursday so im happpyyyy!

Pam, how was the burger? It looked delish!

Im craving some soul food today. Smothered pork chops, collard greens and mac and cheese. Yum. Im gonna go get that for lunch. I also have a facial scheduled for tonight. Ahhh cant wait.

everyone have a great weekend!

Oh wow, Haydee, now I'm hungry for that, too!! :)

Sent the boys off for their Williamsburg soccer weekend... now am trying to finish another chapter.

I'm hoping that I finish w/enough time to zip by the fancy yarn store in old towne to pick up yarn (the "exact, same" yarn) to re-make dd's slouchy cable hat that I made earlier this year that she loved and that somehow made its way into the washer and now it's shrunken and she's oh-so-mad. Good times.

Enjoy Friday! Did Pam get lost in that burger?? :angry:

Hi Girls~

I ate 2/3 of the burger and 1/2 the fries. I enjoyed it, but realized I wasn't missing much. I am kinda excited to start liquids tomorrow...getting closer.

What will I look like in 20 years? Not sure. I know many have re-gain, but I doubt I'll put on the 100 that I will lose, maybe some of it!

We are going to dinner and a movie tonight...looking forward to both, mex food and a margie!

pop in later...love you girls!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Quick post. I am in the lobby of the hotel. We have had a great time here. Went to St. Augustine, Silver Springs, Bubba Gump, cabana boy hunting... just FUN! Unfortunately while we were gone there were 6 deaths! 4 from Bob's church, 1 a local lutheran pastor in Alpena and one the wife of a friend of ours from the denomination. All tragic and we are missing most of the funerals. The ones from Bob's church they will hold off until he gets home.

Kris went to the doc Wednesday and all is well. She has an ultra sound again in 2 weeks and then will feel comfortable telling everyone she is pregnant. She is starting to feel the tiredness and crankiness. I am sooooooo hoping it is a girl!!!

We leave tomorrow evening for home. It's been a great get away and we have enjoyed spending time with Bob's brother. I am 32% into reading Freedom, PamELa and enjoying it. Will get some more reading done this afternoon and on the flight tomorrow.

Everyone have a great weekend. I'm so excited for you, Pam!!! When you start your journey, I'm going to restart mine and sign up for Curves again. I am doing ok with the eating, but I know the exercise will help. Oh... I've walked every day here. 2 miles Tuesday and Wednesday, 1.5 miles Thursday and Friday. My knee WORKS!!

Catch you all when I get back. XOXOXO

OK girls...

just had my LAST MEAL! First had a shitload of popcorn, then two (count 'em two) Patron Silver margies (mmmmmm), and about 60% of a carne asada burrito! I am full and buzzed and happy.

Tomorrow is liquids (and prolly some tylenol)! I love Patron! Gonna miss my old buddy!

xooxox

No margi's ever again, Pam?!?!?!? :(

My new icon:

The clock just donged 1am -- what am I still doing up??? KNITTING, that's what! Got the yarn & am now about 1/2way thru dd's slouchy cable beret... am attempting to make it a tad smaller than the original, but the number of stitches is off... I think the original is off to start with, which is making me crazy! Oh well, I forge ahead. It's a hat, who'll notice a stitch or two, right? Right? If she doesn't like it/it doesn't fit, then I think I bought enough yarn to make another in the original size. Ay yai yai... what I do for this kid!

G'night!

Oh crap! I just remembered that my sheets are in the dryer... bleh... now I have to make my bed at 1:07am...

post-214707-13813139689022_thumb.jpg

Ugh, I'm too old for this!

I can either stay up late OR wake up early, but not the combo! Wah. Am up to take dd to the barn for the day... then run a few errands... then home, this & that (yes, more knitting!)... then pick up dd by 3pm & go down to my mom's (an hour away) for dinner & shopping at her "big city" mall (dd's b'day money is burning a hole in her pocket!).

Judy, your trip sounds great! So sorry about all the deaths.

Pam, as I type I am sipping a vanilla unjury/low-carb chai Protein Shake, in your honor! Let's all jump on Pammie's re-start bandwagon! Pam, your posts & enthusiasm reminds me of how we all were in '07... thanks for injecting that excitement back into my possibilities!

Everyone make it a great day! :(

Morning girls~

Thanks Michelle...I was thinking I was "getting old" with all my blabbering. This is my journal/blog thingy...haha! I can't have alcohol for 6mos to a year (not really a biggie), but margies have like 700 cal, I think I will sip a shot of patron silver WHEN I return to cocktails. Same effect 650 less cals!:(

Well, today is the day! I woke up at 6:30 and was at the gym by 7am! I kicked ass and enjoyed it. Now I am home sipping my coffee on ice. I get 3 Protein shakes, 1 Proti Soup and 1 bar today:thumbdown:. So...I am trying to go sparringly, I've had 1/2 a bar (I was starving at the gym). I see a BIG NAP in my future. My back is hurting (mid cycle ovulation so something) so I might take a pain pill and make my nap BIGGER...haha!

Today I weighed in (after the gym and tons of lifting weights) at 272. So, I'll use that as my starting weight. I liked 269 better, but I forgot to weigh in before I worked out. 32 to reach Christmas goal!!!

Today we are doing NOTHING! I've started The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. I like it but need "the hook" which I hope is coming soon. I need to download some books ASAP before the hospital (now that Amazon removed that horrible book).

Tomorrow is church then grocery shopping (VERY SMALL LIST). Then home again...aaahhhhh!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEKEND!

Love you girls!

xooxxo:wub:

OK...starving now! I took a pain pill cause my damn back, and that was a mistake. It is burning my tummy cause there is nothing in it! haha...day one and two always suck!

xoxo

Hang in there, Pam... day 1's always the worst. If you can get through that, then you know you can do #s 2, 3, 4, 5,... also.

Why is this an ad on this site?:

imgad?id=COS_hLC-z9KrOBCsAhjvATIIXdKxV4AGaic

Really?

G'night!