Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Yes I am going...well kind of. Going to the game tonight, but so is a thousand other people, not just the hs peeps. Then tomorrow is still up in the air. The art show is w/ hs peeps too...we'll see!

Good evening, Violets..

What a beautiful day today. We took Ethan and Joe to the apple orchard. We got 2 Cookies to share and had a great time. I put pics on Facebook.

I rejoined Weight Watchers today. That along with getting my fill back on Monday might just be the motivation I need to get this job done. I have 50# to lose to get to my goal and hope to get there by next April, my 4 year bandiversary. There is a new support group at the hospital where I go that meets in the afternoon instead of the evening. The first one is Monday! My appointment is at 1:25 and the support group is at 2-3 so it should work out perfectly timewise.

Off to get some exotic pizza at the Cork and Crust and then settle in for the night with my tabloids. Everyone have a good evening!!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm headed out to clean out the rest of the flower beds and burn some leaves... LOTS of leaves. It's 29 degrees here, but supposed warm up to 60. Fall has definitely arrived and I dread what comes next!!

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

29! Yikes!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had a chance to check Facebook, will do that tonight or tomorrow. Do you enjoy deconstructing your gardens? Is it all part of the process for you of "a garden"? So many people find that to be therapeutic, living on the third floor I haven't had much of a chance to find out.

I had a bit of a reprieve today, my nine and nine thirty both canceled so I am going in at ten. It is the little things in life..........

Hope Haydee is having fun in Mexico City!!

Same to you Laura, Michelle, and Pamela!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!

I've been having spotty Internet connectivity, which is why I haven't been on a whole lot. + busyness.

DH & I went out to dinner w/friends (my friend whose brother's on Next Iron Chef & her bf) at a tapas restaurant last night... pitcher of sangria... lots of tasty nibbles... mmmm... was fun!

It's Fall-like weather here, too... love it!

Next week is 3 home soccer games, then dd's b'day on Friday, and her slumber party Sat-Sun w/9 girls! Then the first horseshow of the season on Sun. :) I'm tired just thinking about it all!

One foot in front of the other...

Hugs to all!

Good afternoon, Violets..

It is 60 degrees and the gardens are done!! This is the part of gardening I don't enjoy, Jane. I love seeing all the fruits of my labor, but having to cut back everything is a big job. Now everything is ready for winter. Joe is burning leaves for me. Sure smells like Fall!

I have all my knick knacks put in piles out on the lawn and Joe will put them in tubs for me to store for the winter.

Ethan is playing video games and the guys are watching football so it's naptime for me!

Pressure chili for supper tonight. yums..

Everyone make it a good one!

Hey Girls~

Up and attem early this morning. I went to the art show last night...and never made it to the bigger reunion. The art show was a blast and saw a smaller handful of reunion-ers.

Susanne will be home this am and I need to go to the grocery store and church. Looking forward to having my "house" back to normal.

Have a great day!

ox

Off for work, need to hop in shower and go, but not motivated.

How is the knee doing Judy?

Pamela, you probably had more fun at the art show. Sometimes people put on too many airs at reunions. Sometimes they don't though.

Okay enough dawdling, I really have to go!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon, Violets....

Lazy day today. Went to church and then came home and took a long nap while the Bobster watched the Lions football game. I have a singing concert tonight at 7:30 and need to be there at 6 to warm up.

Everyone have a good evening.

My knee is doing great, Janie.. Thanks for asking. It's definitely pain free and I'm able to bend it quite a bit.

Good morning, Violets..

The concert went very well and I had a good night's sleep afterwards.

I'm up and ready to head out for the 4 hour drive to our doctor for my fill. Can't wait for some restriction!!

Everyone make it a good one today...

Oooh, happy fill day, Judy! And of course you rocked it last night!

Now through beginning of Nov is even busier than usual for us, if that's possible! :tt2:

Today I've already met a friend for our monthly coffee (@ 7:30am!), run several errands, and now it's work work work, clean clean clean (my mom's coming tomorrow), garage door fixer here (cross your fingers, my car doesn't like living outside), dd's singing/dancing audition, then ds's soccer game. Then more work & cleaning, if I can muster up the enthusiasm for it.

Oh, and Haydee... why didn't you remind me???... I finally unpacked my carry-on bag from Cali and discovered your charger!!! :) Mailing it to you was already one of my errands this morning! :thumbup: Sorry!!!!!!! :smile:

Everyone make today rock!

Good afternoon!!

Did a bunch of running today and now am home til work week starts tomorrow!! 6 days of work bliss!!

Ooh, Haydee forgot her charger? Did I know that? I am sure she has another one or Juan does. I wonder when does she get back?

Oh well everyone have a great day today!!!

Hey girls~

I am tired today...but the bell just rang!!! I have a mtg, then need to go make sure I am registered to vote, then need to go get my shots...buys busy.

xoox

Good morn...

Made it through yest, now it's on to today!

I told you that ds got his driver's learner's permit, right? He's been driving little bits here & there (doesn't take the official driving course 'til end of Nov) like in our neighborhood, but yesterday he drove from the house, all the way to the HS! He did ok... there's just so much to driving that we do on autopilot that needs to be explained, such as slowing down when an old couple is turning from the left and one must slow down and merge... ay yai yai! It's the knowing what's going on all around you, and the need for total focus and awareness that are freaking me out! Then after the game, he drove home... first time at night!... and he turned on the windshield wipers when he meant to turn on the turn signal... and I thought potty training was stressful? Ha!

Make it a great day!