Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your goal weight for your height?

I'm 5'11", and I'm one of those "dense" people who are heavier than they look - usually by about 20-30 lbs. I don't have a scale and haven't figured out the ticker thing yet, so I am going to just go by feel and weighing myself at the gym or doctor's office every so often. But my #s are:

Highest: 360 (4/24/10)

Surgery: 345 (5/19/10)

Goal: 240

Long-term ideal goal: 200 lbs.

I think I'm supposed to be 165-170 at my ideal weight, but I feel like that's neither a reasonable goal nor one that I really would strive for. I'd be happy at 240, and I think I'd be happy and healthy long-term at 200.

5foot 10, my goal was 170 ish (79kg, top of healthy weight range) officially, but I was always aiming for more like 154 (70kg exactly) and I got there pretty easily, in fact surpassed it. I generally sit between 148 and 150 now, and stay here pretty effortlessly.

I'd actaully like to be 8lb or so lighter, but anything I lose I tend to just put back on with one decent meal, lol, so I think this is where I'm meant to be. Truth be told even though my lower body would be fine 10lb lighter, my face really doesnt need to lose any more.

I'm 5'7" and my goal is 159, the tippy top of the "normal" BMI range. I have a lot of muscle hiding under my fat, work out a lot and have looked decent in the past at 170 even.

If I hit a number and my face looks wrinkley and horrible and my body looks passable I'll stop in my tracks!

I'm between 5'3" and 5'4" and I set my ultimate goal at 140 lbs though my wii fit says I should be in the low 130's. For now though I'd just be happy to get below 200 and then around 160 or 170. :thumbup:

I"m 5'7" and my goal is 180. We'll see how hard that is and how I feel, look, etc. and if I can go from there. If I decide to set a lower goal, I will at that point. But, I would be very happy at 180.

Mary

I am 5'8" and I am shooting for 155lbs. I might re-evaluate one I get under 170, but I still have about 50lbs until I get there!

Best wishes everyone!

I am 5'9 - but since I have so much to lose - I am setting my goal to 200. In reality I want to get down to 170, but an even 150 lost sounds awesome to me at this stage!

I'm 5' 4.5'' and my goal weight is 140. I can't remember when I weighed this maybe in middle school? Well that's my plan, I have a long way to go!

I'm 5'-4" and my goal is 150. I think it is a do-able goal and not too small. I may change the goal later on down the road depending on how much muscle I want to maintain.

I'm 5' 5.5" and my goal weight is 126 lbs. I'm currently 144 lbs but I look like I'm in the 120s now.

You go girl! :thumbup:

I'm 5'5" and I'm shooting for 160 and then I'll see what I can do w/ that number once I reach it.

I'm 5'5.5 and my goal is 145lbs. I've been having the hardest time with these last 20 lbs. (I think I've gained a few from what my ticker shows) I'm having trouble staying motivated. I'm not obese anymore but, still feel overweight. I think since I didn't make my goal by year anniversary it really took my "steam" away.

Although I would love to say my goal weight is 150, I think realistically 170 is better for me. I am 5-7 and my doctor said it would be very possible for me to lose 80 pounds and that would be right at 170.

I am 5' 8.5'' and my goal is 145, which is the middle of the healthy range. I haven't been lower than 190 in 10 years.