Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Significant weight loss=Better sex life?

My sexual appetite has weaned over the last couple of years. Wondering if my size might have something to do with it. Being freshly banded I am wondering if this may be another plus to shedding lbs. I do know I'll be more confident, be able to get into some different positions and possibly gain a little size, which would be awesome! Any other comments or thoughts? :wink:

Trust me....it ALL gets better.

More size, more stamina...everything is better.

:smile2:

yep, most definitely, you feel more energetic, you feel happy because you're losing weight so you want to express it in every way possible....plus you start doing exercise and exercise makes you want to have more sex.....so go for it and enjoy!!!:smile2:

I think you will find it will get better :eek:

Men are such funny creatures. LOL

Yes you will find thier is a difference especially if you start to work out etc. I believe that your testosterone levels increase as your fat decreses. So Enjoy the ride.

Been banded for 2 months. My sex life has improved 100%. Me and the wife are loving it.

I have to be honest, weight loss hasnt had a positive effect for me in that regard, my libido has continued to decline.

Dont get me wrong, I do enjoy sex, but were it up to me, I could easily go months without it. I never feel horny these days, ever. I go to bed at night fairly exhuasted, three kids, full time work in a new career, physically tired from running/exercise etc and I'm also 42, probably premenopausal.

I would have to say YES ! It has gotten way better in all aspects !

:unsure: Might even say been told the words ...AGAIN ! :scared2: lol

OH yes definitely better! Especially with adding regular exercise!

Brad

Why are there so many women in the men's forum? Isn't there any place left for us? :thumbup::thumbup::laugh:

Hal

but were it up to me, I could easily go months without it. I never feel horny these days, ever.

Ouch!!! might want to see a Dr about that not sure if you have a husband but dam if ya do POOR guy I would have a very hard time dealing with that.

As for the orginal post it should get better for ya.

Why are there so many women in the men's forum? Isn't there any place left for us? :mad2::cursing::)

Hal

Makes feel right at home!

Why are there so many women in the men's forum? Isn't there any place left for us? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hal

I second this motion. lol.

Anyway, mine has gone up and down, but with added exercise, your testosterone level WILL rise. I mean, I have pre-med school stress too, but still. haha.

I am counting on a better sex life.

ok...a sex life...lol...:smile: