Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 5th Lap Meeting in Charlotte

Hey Girls! I so hate it I missed it. Had a child not feeling well and was up all night. I want to see you guys bad. I had no numbers to call either so wasnt able to let you know. I want to get up with you somehow before the 17th if any of you can. I need some support. Guess what I hit 50 pounds today! I am at 176!! WOOT!!!!!

Congrats Angie! You have done so good. I so wanted to follow in your footsteeps, but I'm feeling a bit on the discouraged side. I've stalled for a week on weight loss, and yesterday, I had gained a pound. I really don't understand it. As I've been following the rules...well except those damn 3 peppermint mini's I ate...but even with those my calories are LOW. What was your calorie intake 3 weeks out? We could get together for lunch or something sometime this week if you want. Right now I'm working Tuesday and Thursday. I work out on other days till about 10 or 1030 at the Y right there on 49. We could meet at the Ihop there for an early lunch or Brunch? I'll PM my cell number.

Melissa

Angie that is great!!! Way to go girl. I would love to meet up with you before our next meeting. I am off on Friday if you wanted to do a lunch or brunch like Melissa said. I work full time but I am uptown so I could meet you all somewhere also for a quick lunch. Ok blame me for not having anyone's number. Dianne has a list and emailed it to me and I was suppose to send it out. I couldn't remember if I had so I didn't want to send out out again. SO tonight I will get it sent out to everyone so there is no more excuses.:rolleyes: I do hope your daughter is ok...I know that's tough.

Girl you are just amazing....I want reconginze you the next time I see you.

Ok now what about Starr? I am worried where is she? We miss you Starr!!!!

That is cool! Would you mind coming to 49 at the IHOP there? Or would that be to much trouble. Friday would work out well for me.

Thanks for the encouragement. I go to the nutritionist tomorrow at 10:30am so hopefully their scale says the same. Ive been going by mine so we shall see. It matched up perfectly with theirs last time. I will let you all know how that goes. Thanks so much! Sorry again.

Thanks Melissa for the PM of your numbers. Lets say Friday around 11:30? I would love to do this. I hate it I missed you girls.

Angie

I will have Curtis so hopefully that is ok. I might have my niece also ya'll don't mind kids do you. :rolleyes:

I don't know where that is but I am sure someone can get me there. I know where 49 is...so just direct me and I will be there. Anyone else want to join for a quick brunch???

Sure I'm up for it sound like fun!! I would just need to know how to get there from 485.

My email is down so I'm not able to forward out beautiful picture..Oh are we hot!! It really is a nice picture. Is there a way to put last months next to this months?

Angie, I am so excited for you! how exciting! You must be gleaming!!!

Starr is just a bit under the weather. She felt bad that she wasn't able to come. I told her we were worried about her fading away from us. She promised she wouldn't.

Oh, you girlies have fun. DD is off that day and I still don't know if I have to work at my little job with Mrs. Lady (as we call her) so...too many maybes for a commitment from me. Who knows...I could end up with nothing happening! If so, I'll surprise you!!!!!! have funs girls. I missed you Starr and Angie! Sherrie and Kami are really nice, you'll like them lots!! Can't wait to see the pic! I'll bet Penni can side-by-side them for us. :)

Friday is good for me...sorry just got in from CPR training.

To get to the I hop on 49.....It's right at the Hwy 49 (or tryon rd exit) Its in the same shopping complex as Lowes, Bilo and Walmart. If you are coming from 77to 485...you will go right at the exit. If You are coming from 85 on 485 its left. Does that make sense? Call me if you need better directions. I may or may not have Karah with me. They are out of school, but hubby is off. But if Karah knows I'm going to the gym she will pitch a fit to go play. LOL.

Melissa

I will have Karah with me. I agreed to work yesterday...so at least I'll be coming to lunch non workout smelly LOL. My husband is off but is trying to do on the side computer jobs for extra money right now. (if you know anyone that needs computer tech stuff done...let us know...he does apples and pcs...software and hardware issues). He has taken every Friday through the end of the year off. I'll bring crayons for Karah and she will be happy :).

Melissa

Sounds good...oh this is going to fun. Angie I can't wait to see you. I will have Curtis and Abby. Curtis is 2 but hopefully he will be ok. Abby is 3 months so I know she will be fine. :) She is a good baby even if she isn't mine.

Alright I think it will be better for me to come straight down 485...so do I take it to Tryon and then I should see it? IHOP right? Do they have band friendly food? I know they have good food...but I haven't been there since being banded and I know I shouldn't get what I always get. haha

Anyone else joining us?

eggs? grits? Not sure about lunch menu...but I believe they have chicken and other stuff there too. I never eat anything but Breakfast there...no matter what time a day I go there LOL. Its in the big shopping center right off the tryon road exit on 485. Its easier to see Walmart, Lowes, and Bi-lo...but just turn in at the shopping complex entrance and its down almost across from walmart.

Kim you have United Health care, did you have trouble getting them to pay the psych bill? I just got a 900 bill saying that insurance isn't paying it. Heck they require the damn evaluation they better think again.

Melissa

Melissa,

I do have UHC but they didn't pay for my bill it was megallen that paid for it. I didn't have a problem with it even having to have 2 different ones. Look on the back of your card they will the number for megallen...don't worry they will pay.

I will see you and Angie on Friday....

My name is Jaime and I new to the group. I have e-mailed some of you already, but I would love to meet people who have had the band or are considering it. Being friends with people who are in the same boat is really nice when you are going through such big changes.

Please count me in going forward! Thanks!

Jaime

Surgery Date: 10/27/05

1st Fill: Scheduled for 12/16/05

Pre-op Weight: 276.4 lbs. (Height of 5'9")

You are more than welcome tomorrow if you can fit it in your day on such short notice. I'm pretty newly banded, 4 weeks now. Angie is like 2 months out I think...Kim is a little longer than that I think.

Melissa

Hey Guys! Sorry I have been afk here the past two days. It's been crazy around here. I will be there tomorrow at 11:30.. IHOP there on 49/485... I will have Dee Dee and Graysen. My friend needs me to watch him for her tomorrow. So It's going to be a good amount of children there! lol Ok.. I will see you girls there tomorrow. I can't wait! :)

Angie