Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 5th Lap Meeting in Charlotte

Calling all NC Lap Banders....Our informal group will be having our monthly get together on Saturday Nov 5th @ Ruby Tuesday's at I-77 and Arrowood. The meeting time is 11:30...If you plan on attending please let me know. It seems our little group will be growing by a few this month and I would like to call ahead and get a table reserved for us.

Everyone one is welcome...we normally have @ 6- 8 of us that meet monthly. We are at all stages...from just getting the ball rolling to the vetran Kathy who has been banded since April. This is a great time for friends to get together and laugh and cut up and have some lunch.

Hope to see everyone saturday...would love to meet some new people!!!!

I'll be there, had my first non "plan" food today...it went down so easy it scarey.....NO MORE. It was at the church halloween party today..and I had a piece of brownie. It wasnt' even that good.

Melissa

Going to call my bi-lo friend and see if she wants to come on Saturday too. I was hoping she would sign up here, but havent' seen her yet. She is just getting started on her journey and we could probally anwser lots of questions for her. I'll let you know Kim if she is coming so you can include her in the head count.

Melissa

CRUD!!! I have to check now! I forgot all about us meeting and made plans with the inlaws to come out early that day! I really don't want to miss this!

I'll let cha know what I can do, unless earlier is better for you guys too. I know there is an IHOP not far from there.....I'll do my best with the inlaws...

Count me in! I've had this on my planner since our last meeting.

Ok so far we have...

the best me

dragonwilo (+ maybe friend)

bondgirl

sherrie

gordonfamily3 (my friend Kami is coming)

Star W

Karen

Sunsett (maybe)

Up to 9 so far....up to 10 we go...

Wasn't there another new gal coming? I can't recall her name, but I know someone else was encouraged to come...I'll go digging. Great crowd everyone! Can't wait!

WOOT! I am so excited to see everyone. I am down to 179 now. I broke the 80's! WOO HOO! Nov 5th isnt getting here quick enough. :mad:

Angie

I can't wait to see you all; you're a part of my inspiration :mad:

WOOT! I am so excited to see everyone. I am down to 179 now. I broke the 80's! WOO HOO! Nov 5th isnt getting here quick enough. :mad:

Angie

DAWG! I am SOOOOOO in the dust here! Stuck between 193 and 195. Up, down, up, down. Even had a fill a few weeks ago. I feel more restricted but, I dunno. Trying to be patient. Don't forget your nutritional plan...I wanna see!!!! Ugh. I'm so jealous. Fire me up, girl. Maybe I just need some mad FIRE to get this weight off!!! LOL

Can't wait to see everyone. I told hubby I should be back by 1:30, which means leaving Ruby Tuesday's by 1pm. I cant' stay all day, but I need to beg off at least another 1/2 hour, right? So many new folks! I wonder if we can have our own corner of the restaurant, rather than that aisle table? We have a big group this time! Is Angela coming?