Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For the singles here... Just do this..

Hey guys,

I'm a 23 year old female from Kansas. I am currently in nursing school, I love the Lord and the Denver Broncos. I'd love to meet new friends and maybe more :-) Hit me up, you know you want to!

Slowling shrinking single in Wilmington DE! 39 year old female. No children but I do have 2 great dogs!

Welcome Everyone! Hopefully we won't all be single for too long

Its me Sommer..I live in Atlanta Georgia..Have 2 kids(daughter 16, son 22) am 41..Got banded Feb26th-09..Have lost so far 23 pounds..Have 2cc in a 10cc band...Would love to talk to other banders.Send me a message and add me..Hugs...:rolleyes2:

Hi all, I think this is a great idea. It would be wonderful to meet someone else who understands what I'm going through. And how much more romantic can you get than sharing one meal? :-)

I'm a single 36 year old female, never married, no kids except two with four legs and tails. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was banded on December 18th, already down close to 60 lbs, 60-70 more to go!

I'm also interested in friendship, so anyone who's in the area who's either looking for a friend or even a possible date (if there are any NV guys in my age range around) can PM me.

Sam

I'm Steph and I'm 32 years old. Single (divorced technically) with only a furkid in Lincoln, Nebraska. I'm 6'1" and I've been banded since 11/18/08. I've lost 81 pounds so far--that's a whole Olsen twin!

Has anyone met anyone else from this board? I'm just curious.

I've met 2 guys---neither from my state, but both close enough to drive if necessary. One was visiting here on business and we had dinner---our first experience of having dinner with someone else who was banded. The other has become a great friend with possibilities.....it's been a lot of fun to hang out with other people with the band. I don't have to constantly explain myself and my food choices!

If anyone is ever in North Florida...you can find me!! lol..i think it would be really awesome to meet people who have had lapband and deal with the same issues. oh, im 22 (23 next month w00t)...just let me know if you ever wanna get to know me! =)

Hey everyone =].

I am 21 years old and a full time student (no kids, never was married). I live in Jersey and I love making new friends :biggrin:. I am getting banded in less than 2 months and am very excited :biggrin:.

Yeah I think the chances of me finding anyone on here from my country let alone that's single on here is minimal lol. There's heaps of aussies on here but any single guys that are under 26? Although anyone that wants to feel free to hook me up lol.

Hello all ... I am Jenn! I am 24 years old... No kids... Never married!! I live in Orange County, California and was banded on June 3rd.

Hello everyone. Another Jen here. I live near Salisbury Maryland. I am 33 years old and never married. I have no pics on here yet, but I am somewhere around 5'8 with blonde hair and green eyes. I too think it would be neat to meet other people that are banded. And yes that means guys or girls (girls only as friends I am not Bi...LOL). I have no idea how to send someone a private message but if someone wants to send me one maybe I can figure out how to reply... :thumbdown:

Oh and by the way I am a crusing addict so if anyone ever wants to go on a cruise look me up...LOL