Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from Tri Cities WA

Hello I am from Kennewick WA. Had Lapband done January 2008. Looking for someone to be a lapband buddy. I am only 25 pounds from goal weight, and have hit a plateau. If anyone is out there, would like to chat just let me know.

I'm from spokane but my doctor is in the tri-cities. its's doctor fox. I get banded on dec 12 and I can't wait. Dr. Fox and his staff are amazing!!!

I was banded by Dr. Fox on 8-8-08 and I am doing great. He and his staff are very knowledgable and helpful. I have lost about 57 lbs and I'm half way to my goal. Best of luck to you and your pre op liquid diet. Hang in there when things get rough because it will even out.:thumbup:

Congrats on the success!!! I just started my liquid diet today. its going to be rough. hahaha

I am not too far from you guys I am in Yakima, wa. I was banded in MX and was almost to goal and now have to start all over (re-gained):shades_smile:. I have no buddies, so add me if you want to be buddies. :confused:

Hi im from the tri-citys and looking for a doctor to talk about the lap band i am very intrested and am sure i am getting this done. I am 275 pounds, and i am sick of being this way.

Hi im from the tri-citys and looking for a doctor to talk about the lap band i am very intrested and am sure i am getting this done. I am 275 pounds, and i am sick of being this way.

HI There! :tongue: I think I heard people talk about a Dr. Fox in your area. If you look up on the top tool bar for this site you will find a yellow area that say find a lapband surgeon, that should help you. GL :tongue_smilie:

Yea i have been trying to call the guy but it's 9am and still no one is anwsering there saying there closed also no hours listed on his website weird LOL

Dr.Fox is amazing I just got banded by him on the 12th! he is an amzing surgeon with amazing credentials. I looked at many doctors in the area and he is definately the best! they might be closed for the hollidays. they are a really small office. here are 2 different numbers that I have for his office.

509-943-0710

509-943-0850

definately check out one of his seminars.

I was born in Kenn, most of fam lives in Richland! I was banded in Mexico in Aug. I live in W. Wa now but would love to chat with you ladies!:confused:

Hi Nickilin!!!! How is your band treating you?

This thread died, but if anyone is looking for someone to talk to or info about Dr Fox I am currently seeing him and having the Band August 2009. Living in Richland.

Jason

Deb it has been years- but where do I go to get fills?

Hello I am from Kennewick WA. Had Lapband done January 2008. Looking for someone to be a lapband buddy. I am only 25 pounds from goal weight, and have hit a plateau. If anyone is out there, would like to chat just let me know.