Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Each week, I do a contest that's ONLY for BariatricPal.com forum readers, and announce the winner on Friday's show on The Backstage Pass Radio Program. Since Halloween is coming up on Monday, AND since I'm going to do the Facebook live feed this week in costume, I thought it would be fun to have a "guess my/our costume contest"! So here goes...

PRIZE: $20 Target Gift Card (mail from me to you)

CONTEST:

Guess both my costume and Jean Powergirl's costume below in the comments section. You only get one guess (don't worry, I'll give you a hint in a minute). The first person to guess it correctly wins the gift card!

Jean Costume Hint: Jean is from Texas. Her costume is pretty straightforward. She is pretty much just being a girl from her state with her hat. And yes,it's as easy as it seems.

Taunia Costume Hint: My costume is female-gender and considered colorful.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The winner will be announced on the show tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is also a great time to listen in because it's Powergirl's BIRTHDAY BASH! It's her birthday and not only is SHE getting presents, but callers are too! We'll be doing giveaways all night (both male and female gifts), so you can win some pretty rockin' stuff if you listen to the show and call-in (347-857-2052)! The show starts at 7pm PST. It streams live at www.backstagepassradio.com, but we also go live on Facebook and hang out and chat with everyone (which is honestly the most fun part). Feel free to add us as friends on Facebook and come hang with us! @divataunia @backstagepassradio

Looking forward to seeing your costume guesses and announcing the $20 Target Gift Card winner tomorrow night!

POWERGIRL BIRTHDAY PROMO

Edited by Diva Taunia

Taunia- Harley Quinn

Jean- cowgirl

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

So I can watch this on fb?

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

Jean- cowgirl

Taunia- Hippie

@@MindyMe

So I can watch this on fb?

Yep! The show (audio) will stream live on www.backstagepassradio.com. About 15 minutes before the show starts, we also go live on Facebook at @divataunia and @backstagepassradio @jean.h.power. We'll let everyone know who wins this contest during the show tomorrow night - on both the audio and visual portion.

(But obviously, if you tune into our Facebook live feed, you'll know in advance before the show even starts who won! lol)

Jean-cowgirl

You- Rainbow Dash (My Little Ponies)

Jean: Cowgirl

Taunia: Sexy Female Clown :)

post-288435-0-12591000-1477616316_thumb.jpg

I am loving all the guesses! We'll find out tonight! By the way, here's a full list of all the prizes we're giving out tonight on the show. If you tune in and listen tonight, you just need to call-in when prompted to win at 347-857-2052:

FULL LIST OF PRIZES (click on each one to go to their website):

$20 Target Gift Card (this thread prize)

$50 Gift Card to Daddy O's Men & Women's Rockabilly Clothing

$50 Gift Card to Slimpressions.com

$25 Gift Card to my Poshmark Store

Portion 8 by BariWare Full-Kit Starter Kit (worth $50)

pumpkin Spice Gift Set

Makeup Gift Set