Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are y'all doing August sleevers!?

My sleeve was Aug 19 and I am doing well. I still have trouble meeting my Fluid and Protein goals most days, but it's getting better. My day looks a little like this:

AM coffee - I drink 1/2 cup and put the other half in a (Premier) Protein shake that I sip on all morning

Breakfast - Usually a scrambled egg with cheese or a Jimmy Dean Delights fritatta (it's the size of a small muffin and I can't quite eat a whole one)

lunch - usually some form of leftover Protein from dinner, such as a chicken thigh or baked fish; or I'll have tuna with mayo - most of the time, I can't eat more than 1 oz of any protein at a time (usually comes out to about 5 grams, a little more for fish)

Afternoon - sometimes I'll have a piece of cheese or a small handful of nuts (maybe 8)

dinner - Again, some form of protein, as listed above

PM - If I can, I try to squeeze in a Protein Shake, or at least half of one, to make up my protein goal for the day

Hi. I was sleeved August 22. I'm getting in my fluids and about 80 g of Protein on average. I'm between 650-800 calories. 2-2.5 oz of food 4 times a day and one Protein shake.

Not losing but definitely getting smaller. I'd lost 19 pounds pre op and I've lost 16 post op.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I had mine on August 17, I have hit a stall as well... but I am still keeping to the plan. I work out 4-5 times a day.

My meal plans go like this:

Breakfast: Protein shake, or egg, or grits.. I trade off each day

Lunch: some sort of Protein meat, egg salad with lettuce boat, yogurt, some combination of those

Snack: some sort of nuts, or Kroger Carbsmart Protein Drink

Dinner: protein meat or a salad...I noticed I don't each much of a lot of salad.

I work hard to keep my Water at 64 oz. But I do fall short. How long are the stalls for? Cause I have lost about 25-30 lbs... buy it seems to be at a huge standstill.... what about you guys?

Sent from my XT1080 using the BariatricPal App

Aug 8 sleeve...almost on no restrictions for food, nervous to start real life. Lost 38lbs so far... struggling with Constipation, I think it is stalling me out some. But no regrets. I drink one Protein drink and then regular food for the rest of Protein goals...fluids I struggle with but I do pretty well and I power walk 2 miles each am. Pretty good for never exercising ever before. Hope you all are doing well.

Sent from my XT1650 using the BariatricPal App

I had mine on August 17, I have hit a stall as well... but I am still keeping to the plan. I work out 4-5 times a day.

Lunch: some sort of Protein meat, egg salad with lettuce boat, yogurt, some combination of those

Snack: some sort of nuts, or Kroger Carbsmart protein drink

Dinner: protein meat or a salad...I noticed I don't each much of a lot of salad.< /p>

I work hard to keep my Water at 64 oz. But I do fall short. How long are the stalls for? Cause I have lost about 25-30 lbs... buy it seems to be at a huge standstill.... what about you guys?

I have also lost 25 lbs, and now I am in a stall - my first one at 6 weeks. From what I've read on here, they can take anywhere from 3 weeks to a couple of months. Like you, I'm still struggling to hit my Water (and protein) goals. I'm going to focus on that, as well as increasing exercise, and hope I can break the stall that way.

Also, I just noticed you said you are working out 4-5 times a day. That seems like a lot, so if you are not hitting (or exceeding) your water goals, that may be part of the problem. I'd focus on that. I hope it helps!

Edited by kimini

Snack: some sort of nuts, or Kroger Carbsmart Protein Drink

Dinner: protein meat or a salad...I noticed I don't each much of a lot of salad.< /p>

I have also lost 25 lbs, and now I am in a stall - my first one at 6 weeks. From what I've read on here, they can take anywhere from 3 weeks to a couple of months. Like you, I'm still struggling to hit my Water (and protein) goals. I'm going to focus on that, as well as increasing exercise, and hope I can break the stall that way.

Also, I just noticed you said you are working out 4-5 times a day. That seems like a lot, so if you are not hitting (or exceeding) your water goals, that may be part of the problem. I'd focus on that. I hope it helps!

Aren't we supposed to be walking 30 mins a day? At least that is what my Dr. Told me.... that's why i go to the gym so much! I work next to it and we get a membership for free, so I go right after work.

I see my original post say a day... I meant 4-5 days a week.... lol sorry guys

LOL, I was thinking... Man, she is hard core!! Still, you are doing great! I wish I worked next to my gym. That would definitely make it easier.

I was sleeved August 31. I'm pleased with my weightloss thus far - SW 276, CW 245. I am also having a problem with Constipation. I can't eat more than an ounce of Protein at a time, but I have no problem drinking a Protein shake. I would say right now, half of my Protein is from Protein shakes, and the other half is from food. A typical day is 1/4 cup of NF cottage cheese, and two tablespoons of peaches, a premier Protein Drink, Shelly's Ricotta Bake (1/4 cup) with 2 tablespoons of string Beans, a scoop of Isopure with some Water, chicken breast salad or Shelly's Chile Relleno Casserole 1/4 cup, with 2 tablespoons of string Beans. When I stared pre-op, I weighed 310, so I've lost a total of 64 pounds. I haven't hit a stall yet, but expect that I will soon.