Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Taco soup,is it to much atm?

I would say fish out the meat and a bit of the Beans and puree that with a tiny bit of the broth. Corn and tomatoes, even pureed, can be hard on the new stomach, plus they are high carb and low Protein.< /p>

@@dede_mont

I'm on purees and made chili the other night. It had tomatoes in it. My stomach didn't like the tomatoes (or the chili?) on the 1st day, but now I can eat it.

Edit: I pureed the chili prior to consuming it, of course.

Edited by CLN.BK

Thanks hon, i havent tried tomatoes other than Tomato Soup. I am only finally getting brave with foods and 3 days of hummus is a little much.

Sent from my LG-H343 using the BariatricPal App

I haven't tried hummus yet, but I definitely need to incorporate more variety into my pureed meals. I kind of wish I could stay on the liquid diet a bit longer, because I looooooove the chocolate Premier Protein shakes.

@Lipsticklady.

I have no issue with being told to suck it up.

I have had 3 ER visits/stays in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration.. And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting Proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

Please kick me in the a#& as needed

@Lipsticklady.

I have had 3 ER visits/stays in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration.. And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting Proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I haxve had 3 ER visits/stays in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration.. And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I have had 3 ER visits/stays in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration.. And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I have had 3 ER visits/stays in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration.. And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I have no issue with being told to suck it up. I have had 3 ER visits in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration, And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I have no issue with being told to suck it up. I have had 3 ER visits in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration, And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting Proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I have no issue with being told to suck it up. I have had 3 ER visits in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration, And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting Proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

I have no issue with being told to suck it up. I have had 3 ER visits in the last 6-7 weeks only one was from surgery issues, dehydration, And it has been a set back with liquid intake. I am finally finally getting my s@&$ together and am getting proteins and liquids in. I will admit sf cherry popsicles are the only thing i truely love atm, but can't live off those.

@Lipsticklady.

Lol..wth.. happened? Looks like my phone decided to explode on the board..

Im so sorry.. I posted that last night and didnt notice it copied itself forever on end.

I did try the taco Soup last night. It was ???? but a little spicy. Next time not so much hatch chile paste.

Lol..wth.. happened? Looks like my phone decided to explode on the board..

Im so sorry.. I posted that last night and didnt notice it copied itself forever on end.

I did try the taco Soup last night. It was but a little spicy. Next time not so much hatch chile paste.

HAHAHAA!! I thought you were begging for an ass kicking. :D

@@dede_mont

Guacamole is a great puree. Black bean Soup pureed and strained is excellent.

This is gross, I know, but I was not a sweets person and craved anything savory. I would mix different seasonings (like french onion soup) into plain greek yogurt and let it sit over night. Like making a chip dip? Then I would eat it. On a spoon. My kids thought I was disgusting but... I still do that for veggies.

Plain greek yogurt blended with avocado is yummy.

Cottage cheese is nasty but I forced myself to eat it with salt and pepper like twice.

@@dede_mont

Guacamole is a great puree. Black bean Soup pureed and strained is excellent.

This is gross, I know, but I was not a sweets person and craved anything savory. I would mix different seasonings (like french onion soup) into plain greek yogurt and let it sit over night. Like making a chip dip? Then I would eat it. On a spoon. My kids thought I was disgusting but... I still do that for veggies.

Plain greek yogurt blended with avocado is yummy.

Cottage cheese is nasty but I forced myself to eat it with salt and pepper like twice.

I found more things to do with cottage cheese in the beginning than I can even count! I was a spice store addict prior to surgery, so I had tons of blends on hand that I used.

Heck! I even added tuna fish to the cottage cheese, warmed it up with a little shredded cheddar and pretended I was having a tuna melt- well seasoned, of course! And I never want to see tuna again. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Heck! I even added tuna fish to the cottage cheese, warmed it up with a little shredded cheddar and pretended I was having a tuna melt- well seasoned, of course! And I never want to see tuna again. Ever.

Oh my gawd...If I could smite you, I would. That is absolutely the grossest thing I have ever heard in the history of EVER. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Now I'm mad.

Oh my gawd...If I could smite you, I would. That is absolutely the grossest thing I have ever heard in the history of EVER. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Now I'm mad.

Well smite me if you want- just give me a heads up to which definition-striking me or having a crush on me