Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Fill doctors in Grand Prairie\Arlington Texas

Views
Started by jrenae, Aug 29, 2007 1:24 PM
2 replies to this topic
2 replies to this topic

jrenae

Advanced Member

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
Posted August 29, 2007 - 1:24 PM

Does anyone know of a good fill doctor in Arlington or Grand Prairie area in Texas? And that takes insurance? Thanks

ette16

Posted September 12, 2007 - 4:56 AM

Hi there. I go to a Doctor in Hurst, at a Surgery Center near Highway 121 & Precinct Line Rd. My doctor is Dr. Marsden. Unfortunately, he doesn't ever do my fills. It's usually done by another physician. But they do a pretty good job. Not to mention, there are several doctors that work out of that Surgery Center. And, yes, they do take insurance. I live in North Arlington, and it only takes me about 10 minutes to get there. They have a website. Lap Band Weight Loss Surgery | AIGB If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. Good luck.

jrenae

Advanced Member

Posted September 12, 2007 - 10:53 PM

Thanks. I think I will try him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Featured Surgeons

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      Oct 20
    csdvsg

I am one week away from surgery. I am so scared. Its all I can think about :(

Show comments (4)
View All Updates