Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys! I wanted to hop on here to ask if anyone out there has a Fitbit or something along those lines. I'm interested in purchasing one but have seen mixed reviews.

If so, what kind of device do you have and what's your experience with it? Any recommendations?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I have had several fitbit devices and have loved each one of them! I've used the fitbit zip, fitbit one, fitbit charge and (currently) the fitbit blaze. I love the app and the interface between the app and MyFitnessPal which I also use every day. The blaze is more of a watch than a simple fitness tracker, complete with continuous heartbeat monitoring, GPS via connection through mobile device, exercise tracking and more bells and whistles than a simple step counter.

If a simple step counter is what you're looking for I would recommend the charge as it's relatively low profile and tracks steps accurately enough for daily use. Of course, if you're looking for something that does more yet still looks stylish enough to wear on a daily basis, I would recommend the blaze to anyone. I love mine!

Best of luck!

I recently got a Fitbit charge and I really like it. I love that it also tracks my sleep and how much awake and restless time I have during the night. I'm really trying to improve my sleep habits, so that's a nice feature for me. I also like the app, and that's where I track all of my steps, Fluid, and food.

Hey guys! I wanted to hop on here to ask if anyone out there has a Fitbit or something along those lines. I'm interested in purchasing one but have seen mixed reviews.

If so, what kind of device do you have and what's your experience with it? Any recommendations?

Thanks!!

My sister gave me a misfit shine for Christmas and I love it. I swim and can wear it in the Water and it counts laps, etc.

My daughters gave me a FitBit for my birthday and I love it. I only take it off to charge it--about every 4=5 days.

I wore it in the pool---everywhere. My orthopod has taken me out of the pool and the gym for right now, but as soon as I have my skin surgery and recover--you bet my FitBit and I will be back in the pool.

Love my Fitbit Charge HR. Keeps track of my heart rate consistently throughout the day for a better understanding of how many calories I burn. I also love the sleep tracker. Fitbit App is super user friendly.

My only wish is that it was completely waterproof.

Love my Fitbit Charge HR. Keeps track of my heart rate consistently throughout the day for a better understanding of how many calories I burn. I also love the sleep tracker. Fitbit App is super user friendly.

Mine is. I have the paperwork and literature that came with it that states that it is waterproof.

Like I stated above, I wore it in the pool everyday since Valentine's Day until about three weeks ago when my orthopod took me out of the pool until after my skin surgery.

My daughters bought it on Amazon. Fitbit Charge HR--waterproof. I don't know if they only made a few of them or what, but I have one and love it!

I have the charge hr and i love it. Im not a huge exercise fan but im competitive so beating my own and others steps is great motivation. I had a personal best of 14k steps today. I like the sleep tracker, however its not overally accurate. I do find its apparent calorie burn somewhat unrealistic- apparently i burn 4000 calories a day......

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Mine is. I have the paperwork and literature that came with it that states that it is waterproof.

Like I stated above, I wore it in the pool everyday since Valentine's Day until about three weeks ago when my orthopod took me out of the pool until after my skin surgery.

My daughters bought it on Amazon. Fitbit Charge HR--waterproof. I don't know if they only made a few of them or what, but I have one and love it!

None of the fitbits are waterproof, they are Water resistant - see the link below. You ars likely doing yours damage which will eventually fry it

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1598

Yes-- I got myself a fitbit flex right after my 1st appointment to start this process last August.. I love it!

I have the charge hr and love it. Also fitbit has really good Custer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I have the FitBit Charge HR and I love it...They also have good customer service. Mine started to fall apart they sent me a new one with no charge.

I have the Fitbit Charge HR, and I love it.

I have the Fitbit Charge HR, and I love it.

I have had mine a few months and LOVE it! I have had other fitness trackers and this one is the most accurate and easy to use. Like other people said, I only wish it were Water proof. I forget I have it on and have almost jumped in the Water with it on a few times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using the BariatricPal App

None of the fitbits are waterproof, they are Water resistant - see the link below. You ars likely doing yours damage which will eventually fry it

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1598

No. My fitbit clearing states on the box and in the literature that came with it that it is WATERPROOF. As I stated, I've worn it everyday since Feb. in the pool, showering, washing dishes--everywhere and it is still working marvelously. It was purchased on Amazon, but is no longer available. I love my waterproof fitbit.