Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The nurses from the hospital just called to do my pre-registration. They told me where to go, what to bring, reiterated my pre-op diet of clears the day before and nothing past midnight, went over my meds, and had me pay my Tricare Standard copayment for the surgery - a whopping total of $18! W00t!!! Lol!

It feels so real now! And it's so close. 5 more days!!!!

To be honest, I'm getting a little nervous...just a little.

I am so so so beyond excited for you!!!! You are so ready for this and have gotten so far! Your gonna look like that picture you showed me in no time! And feel fabulous! Your so beautiful and with that amazing hubby you have by your side you are going to do great! Best 18.00 you ever spent! ????????????

I am so so so beyond excited for you!!!! You are so ready for this and have gotten so far! Your gonna look like that picture you showed me in no time! And feel fabulous! Your so beautiful and with that amazing hubby you have by your side you are going to do great! Best 18.00 you ever spent! ????????????

Aw!!! Thanks Dawn!!!! You're so sweet!!! And you're right - best $18 ever lol! She said I could pay it when I got there but I was like nope, I'll do it right now!!! :) before they change their minds haha!

It's perfectly normal to feel nervous. Do something nice for yourself the night before - mani/pedi, (no polish this time, they check your circulation by looking at your nail beds), massage, flowers on the table, Clear Liquids by candlelight, whatever makes you feel special and pampered and cared for.

I know how you feel. My surgery is tomorrow and they called to tell me what time to check in, what to bring, and to drink only liquids after my breakfast! I'm nervous and excited.

Congratulations! You're going to do great! Keep yourself busy today - get a pedicure, buy yourself something sparkly, do to the movies... Celebrate a new you!

It's perfectly normal to feel nervous. Do something nice for yourself the night before - mani/pedi, (no polish this time, they check your circulation by looking at your nail beds), massage, flowers on the table, clear liquids by candlelight, whatever makes you feel special and pampered and cared for.

I think I will actually go get a mani and pedi. I had heard about no nail polish but they didn't mention it during the phone call but thanks for explaining why they do that. Makes total sense! I will not get polish! :)

I know how you feel. My surgery is tomorrow and they called to tell me what time to check in, what to bring, and to drink only liquids after my breakfast! I'm nervous and excited.

That's so awesome!!! Good luck and I hope you have a quick and uneventful surgery!

Congratulations! You're going to do great! Keep yourself busy today - get a pedicure, buy yourself something sparkly, do to the movies... Celebrate a new you!

Thanks! I will! I'm thinking mani pedi and movies later. This is so exciting!!!

Goodluck! I remember having it all become overwhelming at the last minute like holy heck im really doing this! No amount of reading or research cant tell you how to deal with that! fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

Congratulations!!!! I'm in the waiting phase now and they told me I would hear from the nurse by Friday to schedule my surgery... Not sleeping and nail biting daily lol. I can only image how I'll be in the days leading up to my surgery. Girl you have days... DAYS!! ????

Goodluck! I remember having it all become overwhelming at the last minute like holy heck im really doing this! No amount of reading or research cant tell you how to deal with that! fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

That's exactly how I feel!!! I've read and read and changed so many habits and prepared and done everything! I've been so confident and sure of everything - but now it's like crap I'm really doing this. There's no way I'll back out its just like whoa! :) thanks for all the supportive words!!!

Congratulations!!!! I'm in the waiting phase now and they told me I would hear from the nurse by Friday to schedule my surgery... Not sleeping and nail biting daily lol. I can only image how I'll be in the days leading up to my surgery. Girl you have days... DAYS!! ????

Thank you!!! I hope they get back to you before Friday! I know how hard it is to wait!!!

And you're right DAYS!!!! Lol!!! Like I'm literally saying "today's my last Tuesday, today's my last Wednesday" each day lol! I cannot believe it is here and it feels so surreal. I have a list to pack my bag and I was just dropping things in and checking things off and it felt like I was just on auto pilot like I couldn't believe it was about to happen yet nothing could stop me. Good luck with your surgery too and I hope they don't take all the way up until Friday to call back! :)

CONGRATS!!!! This is an Exciting Moment in your Journey. As everyone said Yes Do Something Special. I send Blessing for a wonderful surgery and easy recovery. This is the Best $18 you will ever spend. :)

CONGRATS!!!! This is an Exciting Moment in your Journey. As everyone said Yes Do Something Special. I send Blessing for a wonderful surgery and easy recovery. This is the Best $18 you will ever spend. :)

Amen, amen! Thanks MsB7! :)

Clear liquids today! So excited for tomorrow! Literally by this time tomorrow I should be in surgery.

On another note, my husband just walked in the door with a huge bag of Sonic ice, a large box of sugar free Popsicles and 10 packs of sugar free Jello (4 in each pack) so I'm all set for my post-op diet. I already bought a large container of premier Protein powder and a case of 12 ready to drink ones. Here's what I get to choose from:

post-265899-14542621549193_thumb.jpg

Feeling sooooo ready!!!!!!

I am super excited for you my friend!???? I can't want to get your text tomorrow!!! Wonder if we will be spending half the night texting again to keep away your gitters! Lol. You so got this!!!????????????????. Let's Do This!!!