Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 10 2015 sleeves...

How is everyone doing?? I am struggling to get my calories in Protein so so, Water not all the time. Not down as much as I want but I'm working on getting ok with that.

My clothes are loose but I sure don't want to spend money on clothes that at way too big. Already down a size so I'm good .

Just checking on you in this journey of ours. Have a good weekend and holiday

Hey there ! I had my sleeve on July 8th ... and actually went back yesterday for follow and blood work ... they say I'm right on track and out of the danger zone ... and to start adding more fruit and veggies ... I'm really not and never have been a veggie person ... so this should be fun! I stayed away from fruit because of the natural sugar and seeds in some ... but now im ok to add ... so this should be interesting ...

I've been so afraid to add / try new things ... I just don't wanna tick off the new me in there waiting to get out ...

and besides ... who really wants to feel sick to their stomach on purpose ?

I hope you're doing well and have a great day !

Hey there! July 11 here. I was doing well and then yesterday woke up to a 4 lbs gain?!! It's not even my time of the month. Must be Water retention or something cuz I've been working hard at eating correctly and exercising. It seems like 1 day I get all my water in, then the next day I dont so I need to work on that.

I'm down from size 16 pants to size 10 or 12! I'm a teacher so just finished my summer off. The looks on people's faces and compliments when they saw me was the best!! This includes students and other staff so I'm just basking in the attention, and why not? I worked hard for this!!

July 27 surgery for me. Im down 39 lbs, i eat what i want , but im picky. I can only eat 4 oz, im struggling with Water 32oz max a day, i do ok with protien if and only if i drink a protien shake. I have hit 2 stalls at 3wks and 5 wks.

7/13 sleeve here. Almost 60 lbs down! The first month was miserable, but I feel much better now. I'm struggling to meet my Protein needs (but trying hard), and eating feels like a chore! I do feel like a lot of the cravings are gone now, but I still don't feel safe keeping many types of food in the house because I spent so much of my life binge-eating/fantasizing about whatever was in the pantry.

I just wish I could sleep on my stomach again :( I really miss that. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will finally be able to get back to my favorite sleeping position.

60 lbs is amazing!! Congrats!!!

We seem to be having the same struggles. Water Protein exercise. My hope and reality is that it will get better. We are at the beginning of a great life change

Congrats to everyone on your weight loss. May we never find them again!

Thanks for this updated post :) Congrats to all of you my July Pals!! You all are doing great!!!! I was sleeved on July 21st and down 38 lbs. I too, struggle with the Protein. Getting my Water in hasn't been as bad as a problem, because I start my day with Water. Eating isn't an issue either. I return for my appointment next week, so this should be exciting. I do not have an trouble with foods and according to my medical team's instructions, I'm in maintenance.

As I was having joint problems prior to surgery, I hope to be able to walk more and more as the weight drops. I too stalled at week 3 and it lasted until week 5. But no more since. It's been a consistent 2-3 lbs every 6 days or so. I'm excited and happy! I wish i would have measured my inches because most of my clothes are falling off and the inches are definitely noticeable--have no plans to make purchases until I absolutely have too :)

The best to all of you as we continue our journey!

Hi July 2015 sleevers...how have you guys been doing? I'm excited and afraid of this normal feeling I'm having. I haven't had any problems at all, and I'm noticing if I'm not careful, the small cheats turn into more than a one time affair.

Weight has stalled on and off for weeks at a time, after I crossed the 50 mark, but I'm glad to be down 76 lbs. Doc says I'm doing great and no worries, 7 more months of weight loss to go :). Slow it may be, but I like the gradual loss. The best to all of you!