Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't wait to ?

I would LOVE To hear everyone ones "I cannot wait to...." stories/hopes/goals. For starters I cannot wait to get out of the shower and have the towel fit all the way around me! How about you??? :)

I cannot wait to reach my goal of a size 10 !! I started at a size 26 this past May.. Loving my journey..

Idahospud. That is a great goal. And it is so fool when you can do it the 1st time I was able to. It was like wow. This is awesome. I can't wait for Feb 7th 2015. That is the day I will be marrying my wonderful fiancee. A little about us. She had her sleeve July 30th 2013. She has lost about 145 lbs. I had my surgery DEC 26th 2013. We met on this web site early Jan 2014. After meeting in person we started dating. I proposed to her Saturday sept 21st. I had my 9 month post op check up Friday sept26th. Both prrop and post op. I have lost a total of 245 lbs. 180 of it coming post op. I can't wait for tomorrow and everyday after. What an amazing new life we are embarking on!! Woop woop!! Everyone keep the faith. The days of doom and gloom are gone. Stay positive and you will achieve what ever you want!! Life is a journey not a destination. And like the late Jim Valvano said. Don't give up. Don't ever give up!!

Love it you guys! I needed to hear positive things today :) My surgery is tomorrow and I am hoping to gather all the great stories and positive people from this site and use it as motivation and support! Thank you for sharing :)

I'm looking forward to curing my sleep apnea. Wait! My sleep apnea *is* cured. I just found out this week. Now I need to look forward to clothes that will fit me for more than a month or two!

This surgery was such a wonderful choice and you too have so many wonderful benefits to look forward to. Some benefits you know about, some will just dawn on you.

Best of luck!

Nice! I too have had my sleep apnea go away! I found out I had it during pre-testing.. 4 months later it's gone. Very thankful for that..

@@alwaysvegas,your post made me smile . I think I look forward to the ones that will "just dawn on me" the most. I notice you have lost 94 pounds, good job!! That is an amazing weight loss

I can't wait to wear beautiful clothes again! Also to have better mobility...

1.) Water parks

2.) scuba diving

3.) running

3.) summer outside

4.) bending over to pick something up without "strategically planning" how I'm going to get back up

5. Breathing when I tie my shoe

6.) throwing away my slip on sandals

7.) wiping my ass without going through contortions ( TMI?). :)

I can't wait to fit in the seats for all the roller coasters when I go to Dollywood with my entire family this coming Spring. We went this past April and I could only fit on two of them and I felt terrible.

1.) Water parks

2.) scuba diving

3.) running

3.) summer outside

4.) bending over to pick something up without "strategically planning" how I'm going to get back up

5. Breathing when I tie my shoe

6.) throwing away my slip on sandals

7.) wiping my ass without going through contortions ( TMI?). :)

Now that's funny... I was literally laughing out loud!!

I love these types of posts.

I can't wait to: chase and keep up with my little 5 year old daughter. Scuba dive again - 1 more logged dive and I hit 100 dives! Trying a rock climbing wall. Running again. Getting checked out! Getting healthy and not fearing the doctors scale or blood pressure cuff. Looking in the mirror and being pleased with what I see. Having to buy a smaller size. Not hogging up an entire doorway entry.....

I cant wait to go to sixflags. Ive always have had a heavy bottom so I stopped fitting a long time ago but its the first step im making once I lose some weight. I cant wait to dress my age and not my salary due to being heavy.

I can't wait...

... to fit on a roller coaster!

...to not have little kids point out that I

am fat

...to not worry about whether of not i will actually fit into a chair

...to stop hiding the end of the airplane seat belts with a hoodie just to pretend it's buckled!

.. to wear some cute shorts!