Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey ladies I hope you are well x

I'm struggling today. Haha day 1! I'm ok I'm just tired and will be having a nap shortly. Then I'll have my night shake. The next few days will be rough while I detox. I'm on Optifast, that's what my surgeons office gave me. I tried a Soup, blah chucked it out and had an Optifast bar. That was yuck too but not as bad as the Soup. I'll go ok with the shakes. My sisters friend has some shakes she's sending me do I hope there's some different flavours.

13 days to go.

Hey Chez!

Congrats on getting through day one! The preopp is a real biatch it's harder than the surgery! The first three days are the worst! Hang in there it will get more tolerable as you go along! Naps help heaps!

Thinking of u! I hope the next 13 days go by really quickly for u xoxox Hang in there babe you got this ????

Thanks Bee xx

I felt heaps better after my nap. Just finished my night shake do a little bit of energy now. Going to sleep well tonight!! Thanks for your support. Once I'm post op we should all catch up.

I feel for you Chez....Bee is right its harder than the surgery but I just slept as much as I could through it.

Think because I was so stressed I found it so easy to sleep too.

If you sleep you don't want to eat....that was my logic anyway haha

Glad you told them where to shove it Bee.....You don't need that crap from people who think they are high and mighty.

Stalls keep happening with me and then all of a sudden I go down about 1 to 2 kilos so I don't know how long it lasts.....maybe a week??

I try to weigh only every week but I can't help myself.

I am stuck in a stall right now!

I need to work out and get moving more....think I am stuck in a rutt. Just feeling a little down about things lately.

No regrets on getting the sleeve but just feeling tired, no energy and no weight loss for a while and struggling with head hunger :blush:

Not sure why I feel like I do but just can't seem to snap out of it at the moment??

A catch up sounds fantastic Chez.....what area do you guys want to make it and we should make it for 2 to 4 weeks post op for you Chez....what do you guys think?? :)

I am from near Knox but can go anywhere that suits you guys and am flexible with time too.

Hi everyone

I am bella I am in Melbourne and would love to join this page if that's ok?

Thanks Bee xx I felt heaps better after my nap. Just finished my night shake do a little bit of energy now. Going to sleep well tonight!! Thanks for your support. Once I'm post op we should all catch up.[/quote

Hey Chez! Hope day two is treating you better???? glad u felt better after ur nap! It helps to sleep it off I was psychotic during preopp lol catching up is a great idea would love to meet u two lovely ladies in person ????

I too am in Melbourne. I live over the other side of the city from you steveelea but as I am currently out of work I can meet people anytime.

A bit about me.... I was sleeved in August 2013 and revised to RNY in March 2014. I have gone from 137.4 to 109.4 so far. Most of that has been this year. Sleeve did sweet f all for me...probably because it wasn't small enough. I stopped loosing weight 3 weeks post op with the sleeve and after confronting the surgeon in tears he ordered a CT which showed my stomach was normal sized. Grrr.

I have gone from 22-24 down to an 18 :)

Happy with that but I have been stalled for a few weeks now. All my own fault probably. For some reason I am craving Peanut Butter and nutella. I eat it on a spoon. Not good for weight loss but I just can't seem to stop myself from doing it :( Need a job to keep me busy so I can't eat all day lol

Hi everyone I am bella I am in Melbourne and would love to join this page if that's ok?

Hi Bella nice to meet u ???? welcome to the best support page around ????I'm bee and was sleeved on May 1st

I feel for you Chez....Bee is right its harder than the surgery but I just slept as much as I could through it. Think because I was so stressed I found it so easy to sleep too. If you sleep you don't want to eat....that was my logic anyway haha Glad you told them where to shove it Bee.....You don't need that crap from people who think they are high and mighty. Stalls keep happening with me and then all of a sudden I go down about 1 to 2 kilos so I don't know how long it lasts.....maybe a week?? I try to weigh only every week but I can't help myself. I am stuck in a stall right now! I need to work out and get moving more....think I am stuck in a rutt. Just feeling a little down about things lately. No regrets on getting the sleeve but just feeling tired, no energy and no weight loss for a while and struggling with head hunger :blush: Not sure why I feel like I do but just can't seem to snap out of it at the moment?? A catch up sounds fantastic Chez.....what area do you guys want to make it and we should make it for 2 to 4 weeks post op for you Chez....what do you guys think?? :) I am from near Knox but can go anywhere that suits you guys and am flexible with time too.

Hey Leanne!

Oh man I think the mood swings are normal lol I find I'm fine one minute the next I'm cray cray lol poor hubby he just cops it lol I called Alex yesterday due to the can't do a number two she told me to take coxocyl I took two tabs and bang down to 118.4 today so much for not weighing! I think I feel crappy when I can't go number 2 and if I do t drink enough but Water makes me feel sick now ???? I'm the same babe I feel lethargic and I'm tired my boss gave me the rest of the week off so I can rest up....just keep doing what your doing and it will come off the scales are evil!!!!!

I live in the dandenong area whereabouts are u guys?

post-211375-0-60423300-1400551564_thumb.jpg

Hey girls :) I'm from melbourne too!

I'm seeing my surgeon soon to book a date, I just have to lose a few kilos before I see him so I'm gonna make the appointment mid June so I can hopefully drop some kilos.

I just think it's crazy that some surgeons want you to lose weight, I mean the whole problem is that I can't lose weight otherwise I wouldn't be getting surgery!! I'm 100kg and have to lose 7 before the surgery. How much did you guys lose on the preop?

My PHI ticks over on the 22nd of July so hopefully I can be booked in for the 23rd :)

Hey girls :) I'm from melbourne too! I'm seeing my surgeon soon to book a date, I just have to lose a few kilos before I see him so I'm gonna make the appointment mid June so I can hopefully drop some kilos. I just think it's crazy that some surgeons want you to lose weight, I mean the whole problem is that I can't lose weight otherwise I wouldn't be getting surgery!! I'm 100kg and have to lose 7 before the surgery. How much did you guys lose on the preop? My PHI ticks over on the 22nd of July so hopefully I can be booked in for the 23rd :)

Hi! Welcome! Man I wish I was 100kg lol who did you go through? I went through lap surgery Australia and didn't have to loose weight before the surgeon I even put on weight before I started my preopp! On preopp I lost about 7 kg ish I think.... Fingers crossed for u hang in there it's worth it. How tall are you?

Hi! Welcome! Man I wish I was 100kg lol who did you go through? I went through lap surgery Australia and didn't have to loose weight before the surgeon I even put on weight before I started my preopp! On preopp I lost about 7 kg ish I think.... Fingers crossed for u hang in there it's worth it. How tall are you?

You will be soon enough!

I'm going through greater eastern obesity with dr zeev duieb.

For the 7 kilos I'm hoping to lose like 3 or 4 and then let the preop do the rest, even if it's a 5kg loss all up it should be good enough.

I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure I'm 150cm tall, my bmi was 40 when I saw the surgeon last(I gained a kilo since I saw him haha the joys of life)

Hi ladies

I have been lurking reading all the post, I am wanting to get the sleeve done but waiting for my PHI to kick in that's jan 13th 2015 I thought I was covered but my cover was to low!! Dam it!

Anyway I have a few questions I am currently weighting 90kgs I know it's not huge but it is to me and I am so sick of struggling with weight up and down all my life I am tired of the fighting now that I am 40 I am scared I will just keep getting bigger!! What are my chances you think will the surgeons laugh and turn me away? Also no idea who to go see as in surgeon any recommendations? I live in Essendon and work in the city tell me honestly girls am I crazy!

Hi ladies

I have been lurking reading all the post, I am wanting to get the sleeve done but waiting for my PHI to kick in that's jan 13th 2015 I thought I was covered but my cover was to low!! Dam it!

Anyway I have a few questions I am currently weighting 90kgs I know it's not huge but it is to me and I am so sick of struggling with weight up and down all my life I am tired of the fighting now that I am 40 I am scared I will just keep getting bigger!! What are my chances you think will the surgeons laugh and turn me away? Also no idea who to go see as in surgeon any recommendations? I live in Essendon and work in the city tell me honestly girls am I crazy!

Sorry for the double post trying to work out how to use this site