Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Seeking Female Wls Buddy To Text

Views
Started by strawberryblue, Feb 18, 2012 6:21 PM
buddy WLS buddy Friend Texting Facebook Email self-pay 2012 Twenties USA
19 replies to this topic
19 replies to this topic

sleevertobe

Expert Member

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • Surgeon: Trace Curry
  • Surgery Date: Jun 2012
  • Height: 5 feet 0 inches
  • Starting Weight: 238
  • Weight Lost: 24
  • Current Weight: 214
  • Goal Weight: 125
  • BMI: 41.8
Posted May 30, 2012 - 2:53 AM

I would like a text buddy too. :)

Crazyscrublady

• Surgeon: Dalton Prickett
  • Height: 5 feet 6 inches
  • Starting Weight: 263
  • Weight Lost: 0
  • Current Weight: 263
  • Goal Weight: 180
  • BMI: 42.4
Posted June 25, 2012 - 8:30 PM

I guess it's kind of late but I would love to be a text buddy! I am 36 married, two kiddos. Sleeved june4th2012

MaryR

Novice

• Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Posted July 6, 2012 - 5:18 PM

I am a newbie here. But would also love a text buddy. I was sleeved June 13, 2012 I am a 32 yr old female. Start weight 289.5. In California :)

Meli01

Expert Member

• Surgeon: John Feng
  • Surgery Date: Mar 2012
  • Starting Weight: 233
  • Weight Lost: 68
  • Current Weight: 165
  • Goal Weight: 145
  • BMI: 26.6
Posted July 6, 2012 - 7:28 PM

I am a newbie here. But would also love a text buddy. I was sleeved June 13, 2012 I am a 32 yr old female. Start weight 289.5. In California :)

Hi Mary-
My surgery was in March and I am a 30 year old female. I am also from California. My starting weight was 233.

MaryR

Novice

Posted July 6, 2012 - 7:40 PM

Hi! I'm from the Bakersfield area. I'm 510 and stared at 289.5 I'm now 261. I've started getting a lot of heartburn recently. Have you had any problems. The surgeon said to take pepcid chewables. I never had this problem before surgery. I stumbled to this forum and decided to sign up maybe find a weight loss buddy :)

Meli01

Expert Member

Posted July 7, 2012 - 9:37 AM

Hi! I'm from the Bakersfield area. I'm 510 and stared at 289.5 I'm now 261. I've started getting a lot of heartburn recently. Have you had any problems. The surgeon said to take pepcid chewables. I never had this problem before surgery. I stumbled to this forum and decided to sign up maybe find a weight loss buddy :)

I am from the San Jose area. I started out at 233 and i am now 164. My doctor had me on Prilosec for 2 months after surgery to help with the heartburn. I never had a problem before surgery but if I forgot to take my Prilosec in the morning I was hurting. Now that I'm almost 4 months out I don't have heartburn anymore.

MaryR

Novice

Posted July 7, 2012 - 12:18 PM

I am from the San Jose area. I started out at 233 and i am now 164. My doctor had me on Prilosec for 2 months after surgery to help with the heartburn. I never had a problem before surgery but if I forgot to take my Prilosec in the morning I was hurting. Now that I'm almost 4 months out I don't have heartburn anymore.

MaryR

Novice

Posted July 7, 2012 - 12:24 PM

Well I hope my goes away soon! I get it even if Im asleep. Haven't been able to eat much or protien lately either from the nausea it gives me :( but I do suck on ice chips all the time as I'm always thirsty. Wow you've dropped a lot of weight in four months that great :) how often do you excercise? What are you doing just walking? And how tall are you if you don't mind me asking??

Meli01

Expert Member

Posted July 7, 2012 - 5:07 PM

Well I hope my goes away soon! I get it even if Im asleep. Haven't been able to eat much or protien lately either from the nausea it gives me :( but I do suck on ice chips all the time as I'm always thirsty. Wow you've dropped a lot of weight in four months that great :) how often do you excercise? What are you doing just walking? And how tall are you if you don't mind me asking??

Have you tried sugar free Popsicles, those saved me in the beginning. You should see if your doctor will give you a prescription for Prilosec, or try the over the counter version. I am 5' 6". I hate to admit it, but I really haven't done much exercise up to this point. I just recently started taking Jazzercise, so hopefully that can get me to my goal a little faster.

MaryR

Novice

Posted July 7, 2012 - 8:38 PM

Have you tried sugar free Popsicles, those saved me in the beginning. You should see if your doctor will give you a prescription for Prilosec, or try the over the counter version. I am 5' 6". I hate to admit it, but I really haven't done much exercise up to this point. I just recently started taking Jazzercise, so hopefully that can get me to my goal a little faster.

Lol! I haven't excercised much either!!! But hope to start soon :) if the Pepcid dOnt help when I go to my next appt I will ask him for one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buddy, WLS buddy, Friend, Texting, Facebook, Email, self-pay, 2012, Twenties, USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Featured Surgeons

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Topics with No Reply