Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Dr.Rodriguez- Juarez ,Mexico??

Views
Started by barbara101, Jun 17, 2009 5:32 PM
24 replies to this topic
24 replies to this topic

barbara101

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
Posted June 17, 2009 - 5:32 PM

HI, I am set for surgery (VSG) :laugh0: July 9th with Dr. Rodriguez, Juarez,Mexico.
anyone have experience to share ??

Any information would be welcomed!!

dana

• Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Posted June 21, 2009 - 7:39 PM

I've been in contact with one of his coordinators, but haven't made the decision whether or not to go with him. I've seen some decent feedback on OH, but not here. I felt comfortable with his coordinator, but there is SO much info out there, I guess you have to just feel comfortable and at ease with your decision. I wish you ALL the best! Keep in touch!

margaretblue

Posted June 23, 2009 - 7:18 AM

I wish we were sleeve sisters!
My date with him is June 29th at Star Medica.
There are two gals going during my stay, but they're bandsters.

Malaika

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • My Blogs
Posted June 23, 2009 - 8:27 AM

I've been in contact with one of his coordinators, but haven't made the decision whether or not to go with him. I've seen some decent feedback on OH, but not here. I felt comfortable with his coordinator, but there is SO much info out there, I guess you have to just feel comfortable and at ease with your decision. I wish you ALL the best! Keep in touch!

This is true - if you don't feel comfortable with your choice, then obviously you've made the wrong choice. As long as you have researched, researched and researched some more and you are okay with all of his stats, prices, etc., then that is all that matters. YOU have to be comfortable with it, not anyone else. As WASa says, what works for some doesn't work for others, and vice versa.

Good luck with your surgery and taking your life back.

dana

Posted June 25, 2009 - 7:33 PM

I'm getting sleeved with Dr. Rodriguez on July 21st! I'll be arriving on the 20th for all my pre-ops!
Anybody going that week?:biggrin0:

Elisabethsew

BariatricPal Host

• Surgery: Duodenal Switch
  • Weight Lost: 200 lbs
  • BMI: 47.2
  • My Blogs
Posted June 26, 2009 - 9:34 AM

Best of luck with your surgery.

dana

Posted June 26, 2009 - 3:12 PM

Thank you :lol0:

wannabeslim

Posted August 8, 2010 - 5:19 PM

I posted this on another forum but I think it probably beongs here..

I had a friend that went to Star Medica and had Dr. Jose Rodriguez, she said she was treated like a Queen. Dr. Rodriguez has done quite a few of these new Sleeve Plications both in Juarez and Tijuana, I think you have a choice as to which location, but don't quote me on that. She had some help to get there from one of those services, belite, beliteweight, something like that. The price was not too bad she said she paid less than 6500, was that good? My daughter might be considering it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Trending Topics