Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

What Is He Thinking? Don't Read If You're Uptight!

Views
Started by BandedWithLuv, Feb 02, 2012 2:29 PM
13 replies to this topic
13 replies to this topic

BandedWithLuv

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • Surgeon: Myriam Curet
  • Height: 5 feet 6 inches
  • Starting Weight: 261
  • Weight Lost: 129
  • Current Weight: 132
  • Goal Weight: 158
  • BMI: 21.3
Posted June 9, 2012 - 11:59 AM

Well guys, I still don't really know whats up with this guy. I don't obsess about him like I did at first. We still talk & even hung out a couple times. If he wanted a no strings attached hook up, that would have happened by now. We have a great time when we are together and honestly I have enough going on in my life that I don't really need anything more than that right now. From the questions he asks me and the comments he makes I suspect that he might be waiting to make a move until my divorce is final. Weather that move is going to be casual or serious, I don't know or even care for that matter. Or I could be totally wrong and he just likes flirting with me either way, he is a nice distraction from my real problems.
Oh and by the way Pandora, he gave me his number right away.

Kate rules

Junior Guru

• Surgeon: Amir Moazzez
  • Surgery Date: Jul 2011
  • Height: 5 feet 3 inches
  • Starting Weight: 205
  • Weight Lost: 73
  • Current Weight: 132
  • Goal Weight: 126
  • BMI: 23.4
Posted June 25, 2012 - 11:24 AM

Next time he texts wait a few days to respond. "sorry had a lot going on. How u doing?"

If he's interested he will be intrigued as to what had you so occupied that you couldn't respond. If he's not, or is just into the game, he will take his time responding to you again.

difa

Bariatric Guru

• Surgeon: Stanley Hoehn
  • Surgery Date: Jun 2012
  • Height: 5 feet 10 inches
  • Starting Weight: 265
  • Weight Lost: 20
  • Current Weight: 245
  • Goal Weight: 165
  • BMI: 35.2
  • My Blogs
Posted June 27, 2012 - 6:49 AM

Next time he texts wait a few days to respond. "sorry had a lot going on. How u doing?"

If he's interested he will be intrigued as to what had you so occupied that you couldn't respond. If he's not, or is just into the game, he will take his time responding to you again.

Lol. I'd move on. You'd know if he was the guy for you.

brittaney

Advanced Member

Posted June 30, 2012 - 8:24 PM

He.is attached. Also you are more into him than you are putting out. If it was straight causal sex you would not be posting and stressing over it. Let this go. Your self esteem is low to settle for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      Sep 01
    HalloweenBaby24

A week before surgery, Not feeling nervous just feeling numb about the whole...

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      Sep 01
    naturalbabe77

I just placed an order for a nectar protein sampler from bariatric pantry. I...

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Trending Topics