Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is why I'm dying for a soda

He DeLarla;

Take small tootsie rolls unrap them and put them around the soda; It looks like a small dogs poop. It might work. Of course don't eat the tootsie rolls. After you unrap them throw them on the ground so they get dirty and you won't eat them.

Better do the tootsie roll thing at quitting time... 5 second rule and all that... they also make mouse droplet looking cake sprinkles.

Make the sign, then buy an air horn... if she pops open the door with food in hand anyway... well you get the picture. I hope you have a camera, cuz we want the picture too!!

Seriously - post the sign. That way, it will be more obvious to your co-workers what Erin has been doing. Peer pressure may work where basic courtesy has failed.

((hugs)) (or a boot in the butt - whatever you are in the mood for)

:]

I'm not going to talk about this morning's eggrolls, this late-morning's sodas, this late-late-morning's feast on the remainer of yesterday's candy, this late-late-late morning's box of steamy Cookies, or the huge lunch buffet that a certain person has trotted past me with, I'm NOT, I'm NOT, I'm NOT!

Get this: We have a new male paralegal with a weight problem who has lost 30 pounds on his own in the past 6 months due to medical problems. We've been taking lunch together (thank GOD a fruit, veggie & healthy food advocate) and today he thought he was telling me something I didn't know when he complained about Erin's torture smells first thing in the morning. I'm making my sign tonight.

Oooooo - if she does it to your diet buddy, then the two of you can gang up on her. Maybe if it's not just YOU, she will see that what she is doing is rude and obnoxious.

you, can beat it!!!! come on I, have faith in you if, I, can do it you can! I can think back over twenty year,s of drinking pop when I was a teenager,if I, only had twenty buck,s in my pocket ten went for food the other for that empty calorie POP! also doing odd job,s when I was a young man Id, have them pay me in pop some time,s Sad.

I, have almost had two can,s of pop in elevin month,s It just don,t tatse great any more as my health is more important!

Good Luck!

Good luck because it doe,s crave you....but you can take care my friend.

so does drinking soda really cause band slippage/enlargement??

imj sure it does since its so damn good!LOL i love diet,but of course it has to be tainted since i love it so much!!!!!!!!

DeLarla

What do your co workers look like? Sounds like they might have a weight problem!!!!

As we say in AA and NA....one is NEVER enough.

Good luck, I know how hard it is to give up something you love.

I had to give up pain pills, then alcohol, pot and cigarettes through the years.

Clean and sober for 81/2 years now, I still can get addicted to potatoes and ice cream, etc etc etc.

Yeah! I am NOT alone. And I have not even been banded yet (Nov 4th).

This my 5th day on a liquid diet pro-op and I just had two sips of diet coke....I dream about the damn thing.

I am with you........don't give up....we can do it!

PS: Are we ever going to be able to have any again?

i'm confused....everyone is talking about diets....i thought by having lapband and the fills, its supposed stop you from dieting and lose weight..i don't want to (die et) i want to learn healthy and nutriutius ways of living life.....can someone help me with this issue

I dont diet, but I dont a whole heap of sh*t either. I eat in moderation which is something I have never been able to do.

As for soda, Ill add my 2 erincents worth, I see nothing wrong with a can or 2 of diet soda a week, but as I said before our Drs dont see it as a big deal over here and dont tell us we cant drink it. I know that doesnt help you deLarla.

PS I like the sign idea about the food to go on your door, it will work without singling anyone out or sounding bitchy and mean, even though you really should give that Erin a piece of your mind.

thanks for responding, i guess whatever makes you feel comfortable in eating in moderation is ok

DeLarla this thread is way to funny but also painful. Sabatoge is good but you are more important. You look great after loosing....how much weight? You should bring in a before and after picture for you to keep you going in the right direction. If pudgy fingers sees it all the better.

Also, come one day looking real sexy and make sure pudgy sees you. Go to pudgy's office and take her a soda or some candy and say "I haven't seen you as much as I normally do, you must be busy so I thought I would check on you and bring you a soda and some candy.

You said a new coworker also mentioned the food smell, someone needs to inform the boss of the smells all day. Maybe they can get an air purifier and Neutrilzer air spray to keep around to spray at pudgy fingers.