Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wish Me Luck! Big Day Is TOMORROW!!

I go in for my surgery tomorrow! I'm so ready and I'm SO excited! I'm all packed and ready to go and I have all my post-op goodies all ready to go too. This time tomorrow, I'll be banded! Wish me luck, I need to try to go get some sleep! :)

I go in for my surgery tomorrow! I'm so ready and I'm SO excited! I'm all packed and ready to go and I have all my post-op goodies all ready to go too. This time tomorrow, I'll be banded! Wish me luck, I need to try to go get some sleep! B)

:thumbup: Me too !! I am ready. My surgery will be at 10 am and I should come home tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but I think it will be fine. I will be thinking of you and wish you the best of all of it. We are on our trip now....Let's enjoy it!!!:)

Pam92

Good luck girl i know how u feel! I felt like that on dec 3 im 5 days post op dont worry ......talk to u "post op" lol

Good Luck Ladies.

GOOD LUCK! :) let us know how it goes!

:thumbup:OMG.... pls let us know how you are doing... when you feel up to it.... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BANDED... !!!

You'll both do great!! Wishing you the best!!

Well, I'm BANDED! Everything went really well. I had an overnight stay in the hospital, but, that's normal for my suegeon. I've hardly eaten ANYTHING the past 2 days, but, then, I'm not hungry either. I just keep sipping my Water every 15 minutes. There's not a WHOLE lot of pain. I've only had to take pain meds for it twice, one yesterday and one today after I got home. So, now begins the rest of my life! It's going to tak some getting used to and getting used to feeling full will be a different sensation. It'll be a learning experience!

I go in for my surgery tomorrow! I'm so ready and I'm SO excited! I'm all packed and ready to go and I have all my post-op goodies all ready to go too. This time tomorrow, I'll be banded! Wish me luck, I need to try to go get some sleep! :eek:

So how did it go? I am scheduled for a week from today on 121709. I just want this over with I have a lot to do and I have to keep going.

So how did it go? I am scheduled for a week from today on 121709. I just want this over with I have a lot to do and I have to keep going.

Mine went really well. The worst part was the waiting in the pre-op room. I was scheduled for 11, but, they had me down for 1. So, that on top of a few other things, they didn't come to get me for surgery until about 12:45. I remember getting to OR, moving to a different table and then the mask coming over my face and then I was waking up in recovery. I was up and walking around last night. I have very little pain. I've had to take pain meds only twice, but, I think I'll take one tonight before bed, JUST in case. Everything went REALLY well. I haven't eaten much the past 2 days, but, then, I also haven't really been hungry. I've been doing my best to sip my 1 oz of Water every 15 minutes and that helps a lot. Now to just get walking and try to get al the bloating out of my system! This was really a pretty smooth procedure and I'm SO glad that I did it and that it's over now and I can move forward with a few projects!

Mine went really well. The worst part was the waiting in the pre-op room. I was scheduled for 11, but, they had me down for 1. So, that on top of a few other things, they didn't come to get me for surgery until about 12:45. I remember getting to OR, moving to a different table and then the mask coming over my face and then I was waking up in recovery. I was up and walking around last night. I have very little pain. I've had to take pain meds only twice, but, I think I'll take one tonight before bed, JUST in case. Everything went REALLY well. I haven't eaten much the past 2 days, but, then, I also haven't really been hungry. I've been doing my best to sip my 1 oz of Water every 15 minutes and that helps a lot. Now to just get walking and try to get al the bloating out of my system! This was really a pretty smooth procedure and I'm SO glad that I did it and that it's over now and I can move forward with a few projects!

Thanks for the response, I am a little nervous about it. It helps to hear your story. One week to go and I will be close to where you are now. Just being nervous now I find that I am not to hungry at this point. I have had other abdominal surgeries in the past including open gallbladder removal and an abdominal plasty about 11 years ago. I remember it not being so bad. I know the worst part for me is waking up, I really hate that and having people poke at you and it always seams like they are yelling for some reason. I am ready for it and have the meds and things ready to go. I just need the date to roll around. I have been watching some of the videos from utube they don't seam to bad. My biggest fear at this point is the hungry feeling after this is all done. This is part of my reason for doing this, I am always hungry and can always eat. They tell me that this will help with that. Stay in touch.. and take care, get some rest Donna

That's great news. My surgery is this Thursday and I'm really excited. Glad to hear yours went so well.

That's great news. My surgery is this Thursday and I'm really excited. Glad to hear yours went so well.

It looks like you and I will have to stay in touch. As Mentioned my surgery is also scheduled for Thursday at 10:30 am. Easy enought to figure out my name is Donna. I am an RN in Phoenix AZ. I am ready for this to be done and to move on with. It will be nice to talk on here and hear how everyone is doing.

sending you all good juju!

Thanks, appreciate all the help I can get.