Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

Do you honestly, seriously believe that comparing anything that Reid said about President Obama's campaign equates to Pat Robertson proselyzing from our television screens? [end]

Definitely, Yes. Both said a stupid thing that offended others. Reid gets a pass from liberals because he endorsed Obama and did alot of good things for the black community, the ones he offended. Robertson doesn't get a pass from liberals even though he did a lot of good things for those in Haiti, the ones he offended. A double standard because Reid is one of your own.

And for pete's sake, for Robertson to in any way send any kind of aid to Haiti, does not make his inflammatory remarks toward those people just disappear. He said them and that is what makes him a giant S.O.B. [END]

I could say the same thing about Reid.

"For Reid to in any way defend that he does alot of good for the African American people, does not make his inflammatory remarks towards those people just disappear. He said them and that is what makes him a giant S.O.B.

PG,

There is a world of difference between Pat and Reid. Nothing at all to do with Rethug or Demo. Pat's words were said to give cause to why the Haitian people were going through having natural disasters. It came across as though the Haitian people were on the side of the devil and thus deserved the destruction. What Pat said was deliberately obtuse and cruel. Nothing to do with his party affiliation. The man sounded crazy.

Reid misspoke a word. Didn't use the rightly assigned usage. Just like someone would call a phycologist a head shrinker instead of a mental health professional, a misspeak. Pat said this in a mean spirited way, out in public and on TV. Reid spoke in private to express his admiration for Obama and his candidacy. Just as I said, people listen to tv too much and when tv people become outraged, the audience stops thinking for themselves and believes everything they hear. If anyone had cared enough to ask a black person what they thought or rather more than one black person, they would have found that most black people understood what Reid was saying and were only taken aback with the word negro because it is old language. They were not offended and did not consider Reid a racist for his remark and that Pat was an ass in comparison.

Guess my last post shot PG between the eyes (finally)! Hard to stand behind all those examples of good Christian historical performances! Perhaps those that participated and sang Christmas Carols as they gasses their victims (Silent Night) seems appropriate, were not (true) Christians. Well mock knock-offs with their Bibles in hand they sat around their Christmas Trees while ethnic cleansing was in process. A POX on all of your superstitious jerks!

PS. You know what the one thing most Holocaust survivors had to say when liberated? What single thing focused in their minds that sustained them and keep them alive to see another day? Was it love of the Lord? Was it to Forgive their Nazi Captors for the horror put upon them? NO, it was HATE...period! Not your stupid forgiveness doctrine!

For all those who have been cheering the election of Scott Brown - did you know he was pro-choice? Oh, not to worry, he'll probably flip flop.

When you are voting, you take the lesser of the two evils. You don't get mnay options to choose from. (2) In this case, Brown was the better option.

PG,

There is a world of difference between Pat and Reid. Nothing at all to do with Rethug or Demo. Pat's words were said to give cause to why the Haitian people were going through having natural disasters. It came across as though the Haitian people were on the side of the devil and thus deserved the destruction. What Pat said was deliberately obtuse and cruel. Nothing to do with his party affiliation. The man sounded crazy.

Reid misspoke a word. Didn't use the rightly assigned usage. Just like someone would call a phycologist a head shrinker instead of a mental health professional, a misspeak. Pat said this in a mean spirited way, out in public and on TV. Reid spoke in private to express his admiration for Obama and his candidacy. Just as I said, people listen to tv too much and when tv people become outraged, the audience stops thinking for themselves and believes everything they hear. If anyone had cared enough to ask a black person what they thought or rather more than one black person, they would have found that most black people understood what Reid was saying and were only taken aback with the word negro because it is old language. They were not offended and did not consider Reid a racist for his remark and that Pat was an ass in comparison.

And if anyone was to ask a 'Christian' what Robertson was saying, they'd understand his view point as well, and were only taken aback by the 'way' he said it.

BTW, many black people that I know and live with in my own home took offense to Reid.

It's really hypocritical of you to say otherwise. You know as well as I do that neither of the 2 men intended to offend anyone. But because Robertson is not with you, you don't give him the same pass as you give Reid. period. I give them both a pass.

Guess my last post shot PG between the eyes (finally)! Hard to stand behind all those examples of good Christian historical performances! Perhaps those that participated and sang Christmas Carols as they gasses their victims (Silent Night) seems appropriate, were not (true) Christians. Well mock knock-offs with their Bibles in hand they sat around their Christmas Trees while ethnic cleansing was in process. A POX on all of your superstitious jerks!

PS. You know what the one thing most Holocaust survivors had to say when liberated? What single thing focused in their minds that sustained them and keep them alive to see another day? Was it love of the Lord? Was it to Forgive their Nazi Captors for the horror put upon them? NO, it was HATE...period! Not your stupid forgiveness doctrine!

I could also hand you a list of unbelievers in God who did horrific things in this world, and it wouldn't phase you. You believe that because someone says that they are a believer in Jesus, that they should and can't do any wrong. There are many who claim to be Christians who have sinned. ALL sin. So. what's your point? Christians are just as unable to live righteously without God as unbelievers. So, to point out their many faults is irrelevent.

The one and only difference between them is in how God deals with their sin. Because the Christian has put their faith in God's son, Jesus, to save them from the just punishment of their wrongs, they will not be sentenced for their wrong doings. Jesus took our punishment for us. Unbelievers refuse to put their faith in the Savior that God has provided for them, so they will be sentenced for their wrong doings.

Also, when you take a look at the horrific actions of unbelievers compared to Christians, you get a real sense of the difference between the two.

I want to add that just because we are free from the consequences of our wrongs, because of what Jesus did for us, does not give us a license to continue to sin. Christians understand the great cost of salvation for us that God has given. (the death of his own son) And, therefore, do not desire to sin. When we are convicted of our wrongs, we repent of them.(or we should)

Even Scott Brown the newly elected Republican Senator from Massachusetts (Ted Kennedy must be turning over in his grave) I`m sure will be a better choice then Connecticut made with their loser Joe (the drag-queen/Republican cross dresser) Lieberman.

I want to add that just because we are free from the consequences of our wrongs, because of what Jesus did for us, does not give us a license to continue to sin. Christians understand the great cost of salvation for us that God has given. (the death of his own son) And, therefore, do not desire to sin. When we are convicted of our wrongs, we repent of them.(or we should)

I must say that was the weakest most pitiful response imaginable. Your lame belief gives you the false comfort that NO MATTER what horrible act a human commits, ae: Hilter, as long as he seeks forgiveness in the Lord Jesus, all is good and He`s Saved and get s a pass. Anyone wanna give me change for a three dollar bill? I`d rather still believe in the Tooth Fairy!

PG,

I don't give anyone a pass as you call it. They both said something that offended people. The difference, Pat said it about whole host of a country and what was said was not with admiration.

I must say that was the weakest most pitiful response imaginable. Your lame belief gives you the false comfort that NO MATTER what horrible act a human commits, ae: Hilter, as long as he seeks forgiveness in the Lord Jesus, all is good and He`s Saved and get s a pass. Anyone wanna give me change for a three dollar bill? I`d rather still believe in the Tooth Fairy!

You mock God's plan for your own forgiveness? Then there is nothing else for you.

Yes. No matter how horrible your act is, God will forgive it and make you his child if you ask him to. The only thing is that God knows our hearts, even better than we do. He knows if we are truly sorrowful in our grief over our wrongs. And because he does, he can forgive those who are sincere. And, yes, even murderers will be in heaven. And hard to believe, but truly good people, who did not believe in Jesus' and trust in him to bring them there will not be in heaven. Our destiny, Heaven or Hell, is not determined by our deeds,whether good or bad, but by our faith in Jesus alone to Save us from our sins.

Pattygreen, your are the most hopeless, ignorant brain dead flat line individual I have ever had the displeasure of bumping into. I hope for the worlds sake you don`t bear offspring. Retreat into you fantasy world, but I assure you, your bodily remains once you leave this world will either rot in the ground as compost as all other organic material does or simply go up the chimney as smoke. As for your fantasy Christian Born Again Soul, show me when they do an autopsy, exactly where this imaginary organ is secretly buried in the human anatomy! Anyone who can possibly state that a man such as Hitler can be saved and given Salvation if asking Jesus to be Saved is an ASS! Yet, you and ass-wipes like the late Jerry Falwell, will condemn all good willed people to eternal hell because they either never received the (Word) or refused to accept it. Even Mother Theresa was lost with no hope of salvation being merely Catholic because she was NOT Born Again, and by simply being a good human being, you know the drill, One cannot be saved by good acts alone! Its intolerant bigots like yourself that make this world a sewer hole. More tolerant people would simply agree to disagree and state that perhaps there are many paths to Heavens Door, (assuming there is such as a "Door", but you, you self rightious demagog think your interpretation of (your) faith is the only truth. I`d curse you to Hell, but since I don`t believe in fairytales except the Hell here on earth mingling with idiots as yourself,, it would mean nothing to either one of us! Farewell Fool......keep looking for your coins under your pillow the next time you lose a tooth.

Pattygreen, your are the most hopeless,

It is you, who is without hope, and for this I am very sad.

ignorant brain dead flat line individual I have ever had the displeasure of bumping into. I hope for the worlds sake you don`t bear offspring.

I had 7 children, and raised 3 that were not mine. Thankfully, they put their faith in God, also.

Retreat into you fantasy world, but I assure you, your bodily remains once you leave this world will either rot in the ground as compost as all other organic material does or simply go up the chimney as smoke. As for your fantasy Christian Born Again Soul, show me when they do an autopsy, exactly where this imaginary organ is secretly buried in the human anatomy! Anyone who can possibly state that a man such as Hitler can be saved and given Salvation if asking Jesus to be Saved is an ASS! Yet, you and ass-wipes like the late Jerry Falwell, will condemn all good willed people to eternal hell because they either never received the (Word) or refused to accept it.

If you spend your entire life choosing to keep God out of your life and separated from you, whether you were a 'good person' or not, why would you think that your eternity should be spent with him in Heaven?

Really! "Let's ignore God throughout my lifetime, and then when my life time is over, I don't want to be seperated from Him.":rolleyes:

Even Mother Theresa was lost with no hope of salvation being merely Catholic because she was NOT Born Again, and by simply being a good human being, you know the drill, One cannot be saved by good acts alone!

Why wouldn't Mother Theresa be in Heaven with God right now? She put her faith in Jesus as her Savior. Therefore, I believe she was saved. (But, only God knows for sure.) Being Catholic doesn't mean not saved. Many Catholics believe in Jesus as their Savior. IMO, they just have some of their doctrines out of whack, and someday will have to answer to God for that. But, It doesn't mean that those Catholics who trust Jesus to save them won't be saved and live in Heaven with him someday.

Its intolerant bigots like yourself that make this world a sewer hole. More tolerant people would simply agree to disagree and state that perhaps there are many paths to Heavens Door,

I can not admit that there are many paths to Heaven, because there isn't. Jesus said , " I am the way and the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me."

(assuming there is such as a "Door", but you, you self rightious demagog think your interpretation of (your) faith is the only truth. I`d curse you to Hell, but since I don`t believe in fairytales except the Hell here on earth mingling with idiots as yourself,, it would mean nothing to either one of us! Farewell Fool......keep looking for your coins under your pillow the next time you lose a tooth.