Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

I promised my previous post was my last......I guess I had one final comment that I failed to mention. I have never, let me repeat never communicated with a living,breathing,flat liner coma patient that insists in living in a fantasy world that only they and their well matched mate can visualize. I`m truly happy for you and yours for your lack of connectivity. I must leave and search for a motion sickness relief bag.

PG as a post script, you also you failed to mention the child born of incest. Daddy or your son makes a love child with your daughter? Another blessing? It makes me tingle all over!

PG as a post script, you also you failed to mention the child born of incest. Daddy or your son makes a love child with your daughter? Another blessing? It makes me tingle all over!

I never called any of these situations 'blessings'.- bjean did that mockingly. If ever in that situation, like I said before, 2 wrongs don't make anything right. If that were to happen, the best thing would be to put the child up for adoption. Any choice is better than murdering the unborn, innocent baby. The baby has NOTHING to do with the acts that happened prior to its conception. It should not suffer at its mother's hand due to the circumstances beyond its control. Mothers are supposed to protect their children, not kill them.

Let me just say that the majority of abortions are done because of inconvenience for the mother. Not incest or rape. These abortions are rare. Therefore arguing about them makes no sense. Let's argue about the millions of abortions that happen simply because "it wasn't a good time for me to have a baby.":rolleyes:

I'd absolutely LOVE it if the law changed so that only those who were raped could get abortions. It still wouldn't be right, but it would save millions of babies from being aborted from 'stupid, selfish' reasons that the mother deems appropriate for murder.

Pattygreen, you know as well as I, If MEN could get pregnant, there NEVER would have EVER been a debate on a MAN`S RIGHT to choose HIS reproductive freedom. Roe vs Wade would have never gone to trial. This a strictly WOMENS issue period! Once impregnated, Men should have absolutely NO impact on a Women`s decision to carry or abort her pregnancy. A bunch of old men who can`t even (get it up) anymore because of Erectile Dysfunction have the gall to make noise on a Women`s right to choose. Dumb as dumb can be. Only in your stupid lame America! Talk about control and sexist!

God is great, God is good. Now who's going to take care of the baby if some 9 year old girl is raped or some 13 year old girl is raped and winds up pregnant from it? The only answers are the parents or adoption.

But what of the 9 year old and the 13 year old? Too bad that they are so stupid to have been raped, eh? Because that little girl's life will not only be affected by the horrible, horrible act of the rape itself, her little immature body will suffer horribly from going through a pregnancy that she is neither physically or mentally prepared for.

You'll never convince me that God plays a part one way or the other in conception, rape, murder or childhood pregnancy. I believe we should all do our best to live as saintly as we can, but God will love us and comfort us and be on our side, no matter what we choose to do in a situation that makes abortion a necessity.

Pattygreen, you know as well as I, If MEN could get pregnant, there NEVER would have EVER been a debate on a MAN`S RIGHT to choose HIS reproductive freedom. Roe vs Wade would have never gone to trial. This a strictly WOMENS issue period! Once impregnated, Men should have absolutely NO impact on a Women`s decision to carry or abort her pregnancy. A bunch of old men who can`t even (get it up) anymore because of Erectile Dysfunction have the gall to make noise on a Women`s right to choose. Dumb as dumb can be. Only in your stupid lame America! Talk about control and sexist!

For all prolife peopel, men or women, this is about saving the life of a human being. The baby not yet born.

Check my previous post....MEN don`t get pregnant! Case closed!

God is great, God is good. Now who's going to take care of the baby if some 9 year old girl is raped or some 13 year old girl is raped and winds up pregnant from it? The only answers are the parents or adoption.

Yes. The parents or adoption. Sometimes life doesn't hand us a bowl of cheeries. The young girl is raped or gets pregnant, and she will have a baby. It's a rare thing, but it could happen. Even so, this is not cause to okay the murder of another child.

But what of the 9 year old and the 13 year old? Too bad that they are so stupid to have been raped, eh? Because that little girl's life will not only be affected by the horrible, horrible act of the rape itself, her little immature body will suffer horribly from going through a pregnancy that she is neither physically or mentally prepared for.

You feel the child 's stupidity is at fault for her situation? Cause this is not anything that I have eluded to. So, don't put your ideas of how you think I'm thinking on the post.

Sometime's bad things happen to those who do not deserve it. This is the result of living in a world of sinfullness. Does not make it right, but if you allow this child to do something equally as bad as her rapist did to her, what are you showing her?

You'll never convince me that God plays a part one way or the other in conception, rape, murder or childhood pregnancy.

I'd like you to show me where I said that "God plays a part" in the conception, rape murder or childhood pregnancy.

I believe we should all do our best to live as saintly as we can, but God will love us and comfort us and be on our side, no matter what we choose to do in a situation that makes abortion a necessity.

He will love you, that is for sure. He will not support anyones choice to have an abortion, no matter what the situation. You can not murder a life that God has created. period. Only God can take life from mankind. Him alone.

WTF......G_D did`nt create that rape or incest victims fetus(is not a delivered child) but the monster that ejaculated his (VILE) semen into the victim is the likely creator. Unless your going to have a repeat of Mary and the virgin birth.... which I`m sure you being a non Catholic Born Again its all about the semen making contact with a viable egg? Ask G-D to show some mercy in Haiti for those pitiful peasants and stop calling on him for your personal pet projects. Good Catholic Haitians being damned year after year living in object poverty. Very fertile though and high birth rates. No Planned Parenthood there to piss the Catholic Church off. Oh, I got it. Some Haitians practice Voodoo and Witchcraft, so G-D has to destroy the entire nation. Can I have a "Praise the Lord"?

Phil, When a sperm meets an egg, a life is formed. God then forms that life in the womb. God does not control what humans do. He gives us much free choice. The consequences for the wrong choices as well as the right choices come whether we like them to or not.

Ask G-D to show some mercy in Haiti for those pitiful peasants and stop calling on him for your personal pet projects.[end]

What?!...... Just to be clear, God is so powerful and great, he can answer all the prayers that go up to him while still answering my personal pet project prayers.

Some Haitians practice Voodoo and Witchcraft, so G-D has to destroy the entire nation. [end]

Is that what you believe? I thought it was an earthquake that destroyed the land.

Some Haitians practice Voodoo and Witchcraft, so G-D has to destroy the entire nation. [end]

Is that what you believe? I thought it was an earthquake that destroyed the land.

No, that's actually what Pat Robertson, a born again evangelical christian leader, believes:

On the Christian Broadcasting Network’s “700 Club” today, after a lengthy interview with a missionary who talked about helping the victims earthquake in Haiti, Rev. Pat Robertson had some interesting thoughts as to why the earthquake struck the impoverished nation:

"And you know, Kristi, something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it.

“They were under the heel of the French, uh, you know Napoleon the 3rd and whatever, and they got together and swore a pact to the Devil.

“They said, 'We will serve you if you'll get us free from the French.'

“True story.

“And so the Devil said, 'Okay, it's a deal.’

“And, uh, they kicked the French out, you know, with Haitians revolted and got themselves free.

“But ever since they have been cursed by, by one thing after another, desperately poor.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

Rev. my ass!

No, that's actually what Pat Robertson, a born again evangelical christian leader, believes:

On the Christian Broadcasting Network’s “700 Club” today, after a lengthy interview with a missionary who talked about helping the victims earthquake in Haiti, Rev. Pat Robertson had some interesting thoughts as to why the earthquake struck the impoverished nation:

"And you know, Kristi, something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it.

“They were under the heel of the French, uh, you know Napoleon the 3rd and whatever, and they got together and swore a pact to the Devil.

“They said, 'We will serve you if you'll get us free from the French.'

“True story.

“And so the Devil said, 'Okay, it's a deal.’

“And, uh, they kicked the French out, you know, with Haitians revolted and got themselves free.

“But ever since they have been cursed by, by one thing after another, desperately poor.

He doesn't speak for me.

But I would like to note that you left out the rest of his talk about how he asks that people everywhere pray for them and give generously to them, and how his ministry plans to do the same. Also, about how his organization has helped the people of Haiti tremendously over the years, even before the earthquake hit them.

It is true that God will keep his hand upon those who call upon him. He will protect his children from danger, calamity, and grief if they ask him to. If they acknowledge him, He will acknowlege them. This is one reason for why America is such a blessed Nation. We are a predominantly Christian Nation. The prayers of God's children go up to him daily here and he watches out for them because of it. "Blessed is the Nation that serves the Lord". Earthquakes, volcano's, and natural disasters occur because this is the way the earth is. It happens. But, when the people call out to God on a daily basis for their country, (as christians in America do every day) God protects them from what would naturally occur. If you live in a country where the majority of the people worship a false God, you may not have the protection of your creator if you do not acknowledge that He exists. But God uses these calamaties to draw those that have ignored him to himself. I noticed that many people were crying out to God for forgiveness and for his help after the earthquake. I see that through the missionaries who went there to minister to them many have come to Jesus as their Savior. Sometimes it takes a catastrophy before the heart of man turns to God. God is just trying to get their attention so that they will not be lost eternally. He did not bring the earthquake upon them. Nature itself did that. He allowed it though, because God is in control of all things. He loves them. To God, time is nothing. This life we live is but a breath to him he says. Eternity is forever. It is better to give your life to Christ now while you can, than to die and live eternally without him.

He doesn't speak for me.

But I would like to note that you left out the rest of his talk about how he asks that people everywhere pray for them and give generously to them, and how his ministry plans to do the same. Also, about how his organization has helped the people of Haiti tremendously over the years, even before the earthquake hit them. So what? Yawn. That has nothing to do with what he said was the reason for the earthquake.

It is true that God will keep his hand upon those who call upon him. He will protect his children from danger, calamity, and grief if they ask him to. If they acknowledge him, He will acknowlege them. This is one reason for why America is such a blessed Nation. We are a predominantly Christian Nation. The prayers of God's children go up to him daily here and he watches out for them because of it. "Blessed is the Nation that serves the Lord". Earthquakes, volcano's, and natural disasters occur because this is the way the earth is. It happens. But, when the people call out to God on a daily basis for their country, (as christians in America do every day) God protects them from what would naturally occur.I guess the christian people victimized by Katrina just didn't pray enough. Same for those victimized by the mudslides and fires in California. If you live in a country where the majority of the people worship a false God, you may not have the protection of your creator if you do not acknowledge that He exists. But God uses these calamaties to draw those that have ignored him to himself. I noticed that many people were crying out to God for forgiveness and for his help after the earthquake. I see that through the missionaries who went there to minister to them many have come to Jesus as their Savior. Sometimes it takes a catastrophy before the heart of man turns to God. God is just trying to get their attention so that they will not be lost eternally. He did not bring the earthquake upon them. Nature itself did that. He allowed it though, because God is in control of all things. He loves them. To God, time is nothing. This life we live is but a breath to him he says. Eternity is forever. It is better to give your life to Christ now while you can, than to die and live eternally without him.

Pat Robertson also said 9/11 happened because of gays and abortion.

patty: "You can not murder a life that God has created. period. Only God can take life from mankind. Him alone."

Murder happens all the time. Capital punishment is murder. God is not involved. You do not understand the concept of Jesus dying for our sins. You have distorted it for your needs. You say you're a sinner and you accept that because you know God will forgive you. Well, murder, rape, incest, coveting your neighbor's wife, stealing, being mean to your neighbor (that one's mine) are all forgivable sins, by God. Now you just need to step down from your throne and allow God to do his job.