Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

hee, hee, hee, tdsfl1.

In fact, I am working just as hard as you are to get my wishes fulfilled, patty. So here we are, just like the government right now - a major stalemate. And if you get your way nothing will be fixed, nothing improved, and we won't stay the same. We'll be stepping back in time to the weak country Bush brought us. So keep working hard to get your wishes fulfilled. You'll deserve the results and the consequences.

hee, hee, hee, tdsfl1.

In fact, I am working just as hard as you are to get my wishes fulfilled, patty. So here we are, just like the government right now - a major stalemate. And if you get your way nothing will be fixed, nothing improved, and we won't stay the same. We'll be stepping back in time to the weak country Bush brought us. So keep working hard to get your wishes fulfilled. You'll deserve the results and the consequences.

Republican motto: We support the status quo*. Hey, it's working for us!!

*Status quo = inurance companies running healthcare; no clean energy initiatives (just more drilling and foreign oil dependence); global warming - what global warming? & keep bush's tax cut for the rich.

They have been blocking the guy that was nominated to run the TSA, as I understand it. Which is a brilliant ploy to keep us exposed to possible terrorists on airlines.

Why do I get the feeling that they'd like nothing better than for someone to blow themselves up in the U.S. so they can point fingers at the President and say he's not doing anything to keep us safe.

So much for people from both sides of the aisle working together to achieve peace, prosperity, health, wealth and happiness in the United States. We have a gang of obstructionists standing in the way of anything and everything. And right now a president who seems unwilling or unable to wrestle them to the ground and pin their ears back.

What a revolting development.

They have been blocking the guy that was nominated to run the TSA, as I understand it. Which is a brilliant ploy to keep us exposed to possible terrorists on airlines. Did you hear he withdrew his name saying he won't be fodder for the obstructionist republicans?

Why do I get the feeling that they'd like nothing better than for someone to blow themselves up in the U.S. so they can point fingers at the President and say he's not doing anything to keep us safe. Oh, they absolutely would want that to happen. They're halfway to having this country believe 9/11 didn't happen on bush's watch, so to have a terrorist attack happen here under Obama - well there would be no getting cheney off the air.

So much for people from both sides of the aisle working together to achieve peace, prosperity, health, wealth and happiness in the United States. We have a gang of obstructionists standing in the way of anything and everything. And right now a president who seems unwilling or unable to wrestle them to the ground and pin their ears back.

What a revolting development.

I agree. Maybe this latest election will be huge wake up call to get things done using all the tools at our disposal.

I agree. Maybe this latest election will be huge wake up call to get things done using all the tools at our disposal.

This last election is a wake up call. I hope that those in congress and the WH finally get the point that the rest of us Americans hold. We don't like their far left winged liberal agenda.

Those MA people must be racists!:biggrin: OR maybe yet, I was right! They don't like the Obama agenda. Politicians are out of touch. 78% of Brown voters were against HC reform. They voted for Brown because he would be the vote they needed to keep Obama and Pelosi and Reid from their arrogant act of shoving it down our throats whether we wanted it or not! People are sick of their high and mighty attitudes and superior intelligence that they boast over their fellow Americans. Who do they think they are? They put down the fact that Brown drove a truck with 200 miles on it. You know what that shows me about the man? That he will use a material thing if it's still running fine until it breaks down rather than add to the junk pile or buy something new just to show it off. It shows me that he is conservative with his finances.

This last election is a wake up call. I hope that those in congress and the WH finally get the point that the rest of us Americans hold. We don't like their far left winged liberal agenda.

Those MA people must be racists!:biggrin: OR maybe yet, I was right! They don't like the Obama agenda. Politicians are out of touch. 78% of Brown voters were against HC reform. They voted for Brown because he would be the vote they needed to keep Obama and Pelosi and Reid from their arrogant act of shoving it down our throats whether we wanted it or not! People are sick of their high and mighty attitudes and superior intelligence that they boast over their fellow Americans. Who do they think they are? They put down the fact that Brown drove a truck with 200 miles on it. You know what that shows me about the man? That he will use a material thing if it's still running fine until it breaks down rather than add to the junk pile or buy something new just to show it off. It shows me that he is conservative with his finances.

Take some time to review this poll. It will show that you don't have all the answers or the only analysis.

This was taken of those who voted for Obama in Massachusetts and then either voted for Brown or stayed home. It includes democrats, republicans and independents.

Research 2000 Massachusetts Poll Results | Progressive Change Campaign Committee

I wish Pattygreen would would finally STFU so I would`nt have to keep commenting. Who gives a damn if 2 Gays or 2 Lesbians do next door. You hypocrite, your not in bed with either one of them. You Republicans loves to cradle the womb but once the kid is born...your on your own. You know the reason, You White Christian two faced liars want to make sure that ALL (white) babies are delivered full term due to the long wait lists of people waiting to adopt white children. Since the birth rate of Latino and Blacks outnumber those of white folks, you need more white babies available for adoption? See many dark skinned people at the Pro-Life Rally`s? PattyGreen...concern yourself with your own pitiful life and seek (family values) by reducing divorce rates and affairs. And as for yourself, if your that against Abortion even in cases of incest and rape, god forbid it would happen to you or a child of yours, I have the solution.......Simply Don`t Have One!

Phil - people are always against something until it hits home.

Case in point: If cheney didn't have a lesbian daughter what do you think his position would be on gays? Shoot them at sunrise.

Case in point: The republican mayor of San Diego (Jerry Sanders) testified yesterday that he regretted opposing same-sex marriage before learning his daughter was a lesbian in a committed relationship. He was testifying in a case where two same sex couples sued to overturn Prop. 8.

Case in point: Locally, we have a news anchor who found out early in her pregnancy that her baby would be born with Fluid where the brain should be. She was told that babies like this don't live long - hours or days and may be born with severe deformaties (e.g. one eye). She considered herself pro-life. (read that again) but guess what she did? She scheduled an abortion and when her insurance informed her that they would only pay for an abortion if the mother's life was in danger, she went through with the pregnancy. Now why would someone who is pro-life schedule an abortion - BECAUSE IT BECAME PERSONAL AND SHE MADE A PERSONAL CHOICE FOR AN ABORTION AND SHE MADE ANOTHER PERSONAL CHOICE WHEN SHE WENT THROUGH WITH THE PREGNANCY. IT'S ABOUT CHOICE.

Take some time to review this poll. It will show that you don't have all the answers or the only analysis.

This was taken of those who voted for Obama in Massachusetts and then either voted for Brown or stayed home. It includes democrats, republicans and independents.

Research 2000 Massachusetts Poll Results | Progressive Change Campaign Committee

I would never trust a poll that came from the 'Progressive Change Campaign Committee.'

I wish Pattygreen would would finally STFU so I would`nt have to keep commenting.

You don't have to keeo commenting. Go elsewhere if you don't want to hear what I have to say. Better yet, use the ignore feature. I wouldn't miss you at all.

Who gives a damn if 2 Gays or 2 Lesbians do next door. You hypocrite, your not in bed with either one of them.

How does not wanting to allow gay marriages in this country make anyone hypocritical?

You Republicans loves to cradle the womb but once the kid is born...your on your own.

I have taken in 3 children that were not my own from families of abuse and neglect. Can you say the same?

You know the reason, You White Christian two faced liars want to make sure that ALL (white) babies are delivered full term due to the long wait lists of people waiting to adopt white children.

Just how would you know what color my skin is?

Since the birth rate of Latino and Blacks outnumber those of white folks, you need more white babies available for adoption? See many dark skinned people at the Pro-Life Rally`s? PattyGreen...concern yourself with your own pitiful life and seek (family values) by reducing divorce rates and affairs. And as for yourself, if your that against Abortion even in cases of incest and rape, god forbid it would happen to you or a child of yours,

If it did, we'd be having a baby!

I have the solution.......Simply Don`t Have One!

You should re-read your post and really listen to yourself. You are VERY immature.

Phil - people are always against something until it hits home.

Case in point: If cheney didn't have a lesbian daughter what do you think his position would be on gays? Shoot them at sunrise.

Case in point: The republican mayor of San Diego (Jerry Sanders) testified yesterday that he regretted opposing same-sex marriage before learning his daughter was a lesbian in a committed relationship. He was testifying in a case where two same sex couples sued to overturn Prop. 8.

Case in point: Locally, we have a news anchor who found out early in her pregnancy that her baby would be born with Fluid where the brain should be. She was told that babies like this don't live long - hours or days and may be born with severe deformaties (e.g. one eye). She considered herself pro-life. (read that again) but guess what she did? She scheduled an abortion and when her insurance informed her that they would only pay for an abortion if the mother's life was in danger, she went through with the pregnancy. Now why would someone who is pro-life schedule an abortion - BECAUSE IT BECAME PERSONAL AND SHE MADE A PERSONAL CHOICE FOR AN ABORTION AND SHE MADE ANOTHER PERSONAL CHOICE WHEN SHE WENT THROUGH WITH THE PREGNANCY. IT'S ABOUT CHOICE.

This is not true. If my child came out and told me he or she were gay. I would not change my stand on homosexuals. It is a sin to have sex with the same sex. period. I would tell my child that he may think that having sex with men is what he wants to do but that God forbids it. If he chooses to give in to his desires, he will be sinning against God. He would need to choose what he wants to do. Forgo sex with men or be obedient to God. It's his choice, and I would allow him to make it. Just like I allow all my children to make their own choices in life. I would not, however, change the meaning of scripture to condone the way he would like to live. If I were raped, and by chance became pregnant, I would be having and raising another child. No doubt about it. I would NEVER murder a baby simply because it might be too hard for me to go through being pregnant by my rapist. Murder is not the answer. 2 wrongs don't make anything right. If it were my daughter, I would do my best to talk her out of making a decision to kill her baby. ( I believe I know my daughter very well, and she would not consider abortion if she were raped either. We both do not believe in murdering the unborn for any reason except to protect the life of the mother) Even if she did it anyway because the laws allowed it, I would have forgiveness for her. But I would never change the meaning of scripture to condone her having an abortion.

This is my LAST post trying to debate someone who is so ignorant to see reality. I hope your (pure/managed) life continues along your primrose path. I`m sure if some thug beat and violated yourself or daughter, you`d love to carry the results of that Rape in your womb with "joy" for the next 9 months. What a joyous occasion. I learned years ago NOT to argue with drunks or fools. PG you are both! A fool and one that is drunk with superstition and fairytales. I choose not to discuss this matter further. I`m ashamed I was baited by you into this discourse for the time I`ve participated. Live happily in your fantasy world and I`m happy for you that the opiate of your religious convictions gives your some sort of false comfort. Pity the fools......

This is my LAST post trying to debate someone who is so ignorant to see reality. I hope your (pure/managed) life continues along your primrose path. I`m sure if some thug beat and violated yourself or daughter, you`d love to carry the results of that Rape in your womb with "joy" for the next 9 months. What a joyous occasion. I learned years ago NOT to argue with drunks or fools. PG you are both! A fool and one that is drunk with superstition and fairytales. I choose not to discuss this matter further. I`m ashamed I was baited by you into this discourse for the time I`ve participated. Live happily in your fantasy world and I`m happy for you that the opiate of your religious convictions gives your some sort of false comfort. Pity the fools......

It is sooooo hard for you to imagine that someone would actually NOT abort a baby if they were raped!? I talked with my husband about it last night and he agrees with me. If I were raped, we would raise the child together, and he would hold nothing against the baby, for it wasn't his fault that he had to come into this world through the sinful act of a rapist. Besides, the child would be half MY child. How could I kill MY child? NEVER!

I can understand how you could never find peace with a situation that is out of your control, like a pregnancy from a rape, because you seem to have no trust in God. You would be able to have peace and understanding if you understood how God would be with you through the whole thing and honor the fact that you would not kill someone because of the sin of someone else. Another thing that would give me peace and assurance about a pregnancy from rape would be the fact that I understand the sinful nature of mankind. I know how man is destined to be sinful and because of that, bad things happen to others, even myself. God can use even the horrible things that happen in life to bring Glory to Himself and to bring good out of any situation.