Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

Man, I have missed you guys! ha ha I have been out of the country for the past 2 1/2 weeks on vacation. To answer the question, I post here because being silent has not been good for our country. Our apathy and fear has let Patty Green's people and their agendas become the vocal majority and it must stop now. I am tired of having to explain to people outside of America that we are not ALL like that.

Too many people read these controversial posts because they are designed to get attention. I never ever ever expect PG to learn anything from what I write. But I would rather waste hours responding and pointing out these nonsensical statements than have one innocent person believe Patty's rhetoric.

And NOW for the Sarah Palin statement of the week...

Earth saw clmate chnge4 ions;will cont 2 c chnges.R duty2responsbly devlop resorces4humankind/not pollute&destroy;but cant alter naturl chng

Yeah. The woman that PG wants to become President of the United States posted that message on a public forum (LOLspeak, errors and all)

Here's more:

Fresh off the heels of the Copenhage climate change summit, former governor of Alaska Sarah Palin sent a tweet on the fallacy of climate change. Palin called Copenhagen the "arrogance of man".

"Copenhgen=arrogance of man2think we can change nature's ways.MUST b good stewards of God's earth,but arrogant&naive2say man overpwers nature," said Palin in her Tweet. The comment is posted on her Twitter page.

According to The Hill's Blog Briefing Room, Palin is called a 'denier' by some and had urged U.S. President Obama not to attend the summit.

Sure have missed you too. And I appreciate your posts.

What the right wing extremists (read Palin) don't seem to get is that WE are the ones who have changed the environment and WE are the only ones who can fix it. Unless mother nature figures out a way to kill us all off and stop our mindless defiling of the earth that is causing us to edge toward the brink of disaster.

They say these things (as ineptly as she did when she tweeted) that are completely and utterly inane and people think she knows what she's talking about. It really is scary to think that Americans so stupid that they not only listen to her but believe her.

It's no wonder that people from other countries are incredulous that we have such idiots dominating our news.

Welcome back, Electrawoman. Do you mind telling us where you went? I'm up to my neck in snow and freezing temps. so it would be nice to know someone might have been enjoying the sun and warmth.

The screaming people you see on the news are the vocal MINORITY. They just get the media attention because they are so loud. But they don't represent mainstream america. Thankfully.

I still think her IQ is lower than a biscuit.

Welcome back, Electrawoman. Do you mind telling us where you went? I'm up to my neck in snow and freezing temps. so it would be nice to know someone might have been enjoying the sun and warmth.

Too funny. You are going to love the answer!!!

Ah, why wait?

I cheated and read her blog.

She was about as far away from warm and sunny as you get in the winter. Canada. and she brought the Canadian cold air back to Texas with her.

Burrr! Why'd she have to do that?? My pool motor hasn't stopped running in two days and I keep thinking if this 20 degree weather doesn't move on out, the thing will burn up. Geez! Texas weren't made for no Canadian cold blasts!

How do I put this patty peson on ignore? Her posts make me want to vomit ... and that is certainly not good for my precious band.

How do I put this patty peson on ignore? Her posts make me want to vomit ... and that is certainly not good for my precious band.

Go to FAQ at the top of your page, click on it. Then click on general forum usage, then click on dealing with troublesome usage, then click on edit ignore list in blue.

bye.

Btw, bt, you're pretty much a neighbor. I'm in NRH.

I'm spend a lot of time at the dog park on Davis with my babies that as of today outweigh me!

That doesn't mean I will be nicer :thumbup:

And to think this woman might have been a heartbeat away from the presidency. Scary. Let's make sure the following, and like statements, are in the media should she run again in 2012.

John Heilemann, co-author with Mark Halperin of the wave-making new book, Game Change, told Anderson Cooper on “60 Minutes” that McCain Campaign manager Steve Schmidt claimed, “She knew nothing.” She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting.

Congratulations for weighing less than your dogs! Way to go. That's awesome!

I am going to try out that groomer on Davis not far from the dog park. We don't take our dogs to the park because they're very vocal with people but with larger dogs, they are wimps.

I'm going to come to the park and find you and make you be sweet. Don't ask how I will pull that off. We half ways, you know. Do you half family in the old country? :thumbup:

Sarah Palin no doubt is a ignorant dumb idiot, but to the right wing born again charismatic evangelicals its does`t mean a thing. Why you might ask....? Because she`s "Saved! Lets all hope and pray that we are all saved from the likes of her, Tom Coburn,Glen Beck, Shawn Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and the rest of the "Family" on C Street in Washington DC. Liars and hippocrites....all of them! JUst have another affair and have another child out of wedlock and leave the rest of us alone already.