Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

PattyGreen , I know that even YOU don`t believe that Faith or Religion is necessary for a Human Being to realize that stealing, murder, etc are wrong....(Morally) or otherwise. Its just common sense. We by mere instinct know certain behavior is right or wrong with or without our Preacher instructing us to do so due to some chapter an verse in a book of "fairytales". Does one have to believe the Jona was swallowed by a (whale or fish) to understand that Murder is wrong? You Christians hate it when intelligent people refute statements like a (Person) acted like an animal, when in fact animals (Never) commit the kind of horrible crimes and acts (you call them Sins) that Humans do all the time! Ahhhh, but Christians are forgiven none the less because through their Lord they are automatically Saved! Some folks even refute the theory of domestic beloved pets (Dogs and Cats) being reunited in the future in Heaven because only Humans have (Souls) and can accept the Lord. As far as I`m concerned, if Animals don`t occupy Heaven, there`s only one logical conclusion, That Heaven is a hoax and doesn`t in fact exist, OR there is only Animals in Heaven, and Humans (including Christians) are excluded! As far as your commandment about Humans not using drugs (recreational) unless your a Christian Scientist that exclude all medicine and leave the (Healing) to Prayers) because the body is G-Ds temple, whatabout all those Profane Tattoo`s that are so in vogue! Defacing our skin is another Sin! You would`nt happen to have a cute (flower) tattoo above your ankle or calf would you?

It's ridiculous to say that our laws are based on religion. There have been those same laws used to keep men civilized since long before religion was a word.

"In the beginning GOD...."

How do you think the Ten Commandments were invented? Oh yeah, God gave them to Moses. Because it was not obvious to anyone but God that murder was bad or stealing was bad or doing your neighbor's wife was bad, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

One day you're going to have to question your blind faith, just as Mother Teresa did, or you're going to die having had a very limited spiritual existence.

My faith is not blind. I can see clearly now. Before I was blind. Now I see and understand.

If it were not for the law, mankind would not know that he were sinning. It would be every man for himself. "If you feel it's okay, then it's okay." But when the law came into being, then mankind knew right from wrong. Our conscience, if God walks with us, tells us right from wrong, also. If he doesn't walk with us, then the devil will speak to our hearts and tempt us or tell us it is okay when it's not. Just as he did with Eve in the garden. "Did God really say that you could not eat from the tree?"

PG, now talks about the (LAW). I thought you Christians no longer were required to Keep the Law? Remember, Jesus was your sacrifice and you no longer had to keep to the Mosiac Law,,,Right. You keep the LAW like Joe Leiberman? No Pork..No Shellfish, no consuming meat and dairy products together ae: cheeseburgers? Don`t start talking about the LAW PG unless you want to obey the LAW! Your were (blind) before being "born again"? Your still totally Blind and Dumb too. I assume you can still hear by responding to posts on your (voice activated) monitor screen! Guess even Naugatuck needs a village idiot, although I thought Connecticut having Joe Leiberman as one of its Senators would have sufficed!

PattyGreen , I know that even YOU don`t believe that Faith or Religion is necessary for a Human Being to realize that stealing, murder, etc are wrong....(Morally) or otherwise.

Religion is not necessary to tell us what is right and what is wrong, we know right and wrong because of the laws that are in place and our parents teaching them to us. But before any laws were set into place, God gave mankind his plans. He told us what he deemed right and wrong, and our laws reflected his truth.

Its just common sense. We by mere instinct know certain behavior is right or wrong with or without our Preacher instructing us to do so due to some chapter an verse in a book of "fairytales". Does one have to believe the Jona was swallowed by a (whale or fish) to understand that Murder is wrong?

You Christians hate it when intelligent people refute statements like a (Person) acted like an animal, when in fact animals (Never) commit the kind of horrible crimes and acts (you call them Sins) that Humans do all the time! Ahhhh, but Christians are forgiven none the less because through their Lord they are automatically Saved!

Does it bother you that Christians are automatically saved? You think you would be able to find joy in that statement. If you ask Jesus to save you, then you will be also.

It's true that they will go to heaven because Jesus paid the penalty for their crimes (sins), but they will have to answer to God for the many deeds they have done in the flesh. Our deeds don't determine our destination, but they certainly do determine our treasures and rewards and/or lack of them when we get there.

Some folks even refute the theory of domestic beloved pets (Dogs and Cats) being reunited in the future in Heaven because only Humans have (Souls) and can accept the Lord. As far as I`m concerned, if Animals don`t occupy Heaven, there`s only one logical conclusion, That Heaven is a hoax and doesn`t in fact exist, OR there is only Animals in Heaven, and Humans (including Christians) are excluded! As far as your commandment about Humans not using drugs (recreational) unless your a Christian Scientist that exclude all medicine and leave the (Healing) to Prayers) because the body is G-Ds temple, whatabout all those Profane Tattoo`s that are so in vogue! Defacing our skin is another Sin! You would`nt happen to have a cute (flower) tattoo above your ankle or calf would you?

I don't have a tatoo. And I don't want one. The scripture does teach that we should not mark up our bodies with tatoos. If we have, it's not a fatality. I mean, it's not going to keep you out of Heaven or anything. :thumbup:

PG, now talks about the (LAW). I thought you Christians no longer were required to Keep the Law? Remember, Jesus was your sacrifice and you no longer had to keep to the Mosiac Law,,,Right. You keep the LAW like Joe Leiberman? No Pork..No Shellfish, no consuming meat and dairy products together ae: cheeseburgers? Don`t start talking about the LAW PG unless you want to obey the LAW! Your were (blind) before being "born again"? Your still totally Blind and Dumb too. I assume you can still hear by responding to posts on your (voice activated) monitor screen! Guess even Naugatuck needs a village idiot, although I thought Connecticut having Joe Leiberman as one of its Senators would have sufficed!

I have just decided that unless you can be civil with me, I will not respond to your posts. I do not stoop low and call you names or belittle you or disrespect you, and I don't deserve it from you. You will need to apologize before I talk to you again.

Remember when (ORAL) Roberts made the threat on his Evangilical Television show if his faithful viewers did`nt send in the amount of "SEED" money he needed, G-D would take him home? He never got the funds he needed and lived for many years afterwards! As a sign to true believers, he should have killed himself to make the faithful aware of the truth in his message...no money/G-D takes me home. Like the fools that pick a day out of every other year that the world will end and give away all their earthy belongings. They awake the next day...homeless and broke!

I`m sorry, I don`t disrespect you as a person, only your idiotic ideas that have no scientific or logical backing. If you want to debate an issue without anything to back up your stand except (Faith), I`m sorry, you have a Very weak argument! I am open to any form of debate or discourse, but to always have the same lame come back that G-D said it, I believe it, that settles it? Sorry PG, whatever blarney yours selling, I`m not buying nor will many educated intelligent (adults) either. PG, there is NO Santa Claus!

Here's Sarah at her "finest" (or worst?). Also, if you saw her at the tea party convention, you would have seen that the only think she has going for her is mockery and sarcasm. That's exactly what this country needs - a brainless, mocking, sarcastic president!!

Hey, you don't get through five colleges without picking up some tricks, right?

Pics below the fold.

The AP snapped this photo, and we can see the hand is clearly written on.

4337212410_fb6e2d1536_o.jpg

From Stefan Sirucek on Huffpost, here's the complex information worthy of a hand cheat sheet:

Energy

Budget Tax cuts

Lift American Spirits

4337216550_4fc4343589_o.jpg

4337216594_f654772641_o.jpg

So, very Presidential, right? Wouldn't you think it would be easier to memorize six words than try to pull a lame Eddy Haskel stunt on national TV? And here I was bitching about all the coverage of her speech....for a while there, I forgot what a huge gift she is to the Dems.

You're welcome, David Letterman! (And every other comedian on earth!)

Oh, and hey, if you're registered, go over to Stefan Sirucek on Huffpost and give his blog post some attention. He deserves some kudos!

Update [2010-2-7 9:51:43 by Eileen B]:

Here's the CNN video of the Q&A where she checks her hand; then obeys her hand. At about 1:23, she checks her telepalmpter, then for the next minute or so....guess what she's rambling about? Energy and spirit, baby!

Gimme an "S!"

GIMME A "P!"

"I!"

"R!!!"

"I!!!!!"

"TEEEEEE!!!!"

What does it spell?

Here's the video of Sarah Palin "reading to the hand". Can you imagine the outrage if Pres. Obama had done something like that?

Daily Kos: HandPrompter Hilarity: Read The Words on Palin's Hand

Also, file this under more republican hypocrisy: Palin wants Rahm Emmanuel fired for privately using the word retarded (he has since apologized and it was accepted) while rush and beck have used the word "retard" in a demeanig way and she hasn't asked for them to be fired or for an apology.

Don`t compare what Sarah Palin can get away with compared to Barack Obama. Sara is (white) somewhat attractive and appeals to dumb ass white ignorant hillbilly rednecks! She gas an IQ smaller then her waist measurement. Shawn Hannity melts when he interviews her. I hope she and the rest of these Joe and Joele six pacs get their way and she becomes President in 2012. Lets get the next civil war over with. I wanna move to OK and have Sen Coburn represent me! LOL

You liberals can't find anything substantial to base your hatred of the woman on, because there is nothing, so you need to elaborate extensively on a few notes she scribbled on her hand at the last minute to remember to touch on those subjects? How petty! I have done that when I was giving a talk for a womans group once. I didn't want to neglect to say something about someone who would be there and wrote it on my hand to remind myself. So what. At least she doesn't read word for word off a telepromptor as Obama does. What you are doing with her is hypocritical. When the conservatives went on and on about Obama's mis-pronunciation of 'corpsman', liberals called it petty. They said reps were just picking on "everything" he does and finding fault with him. Let's face it, it's hypocritical and childish.

How do you compare writing notes with a ball point pen on the palm of your hand (like she obviously did in school cheating on tests) to get her Certificate of "Attendance" to using a telepromptor which ALL public speakers use unless reading from a prepared speech sheet. How juvenile! Maybe should have continued on biting her nails as well. Just because she gives Shawn Hannity an erection ever time he interviews her does not make her Presidential material. PG, Hatred of Women? Again, your an IDIOT! Actually I`m into Goddess Worship, not your book of Fairytales! Obama is hated because he`s a Negro..you got that? African American, Black, whatever you want to describe him as. Your probably another dumb ass Teabagger Birther denier too. One of those yah-hoo`s that fear intelligent Blacks.

patty: "At least she doesn't read word for word off a telepromptor as Obama does."

You're kidding, right? Please tell me that is not your defense of Sara Palin writing on her hand during a speech.

We stopped doing that sort of thing after grade school. In high school we realized that we could use a 3X5 card and look way cooler.

I can't believe that you actually wrote notes on your hand when you spoke to a group. Not when you were an adult. I just don't buy it. No adult I've ever known with any savvy at all would do such a thing. Seriously.

Teleprompters are used by people who have them available to them and who are capable of learning how to use them. It's always better than standing in front of lots of people with that deer in the headlights blank stare, saying duh... uh... well, you better not trick me.

Calling Sara Palin on writing notes on her palm is certainly fair given that she criticized the president for using a teleprompter. It is typical of Republican behavior. They're endlessly carping about something one of their opponents does and then being caught doing something along the same lines only worse.

It's almost like it's God's work, pointing out hyprocrisy for us. Since he's the only one who knows right from wrong, eh?

Your hypocrisy sickens me. You know full well that there was nothing wrong with writing a note on your palm to remember something, especially when its an add on to the thoughts you prepared ahead of time. Why don't you give me some 'real' reason for your hatred of her? Cause there is no reason to hate her. she hasn't done anything wrong to anyone. She speaks her mind and she stands in agreement with many of the American people today. She seems to be a nice woman with a happy family and she is not afraid to tell people what she thinks about the agenda of the present administration. So what. You hate her because of her use of free speech? She has just as much right to speak her opinions as anyone else. You don't have to agree with her.

You're kidding, right? Please tell me that is not your defense of Sara Palin writing on her hand during a speech.[end]

BTW, I wasn't defending her. She needs no defense cause she wasn't doing anything wrong.

It's almost like it's God's work, pointing out hyprocrisy for us. Since he's the only one who knows right from wrong, eh?

You really don't need to criticise my faith in God by throwing your 'digs' at me. It's very unbecoming, bjean.