Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

fakes and phonies...

i'm pms'ing this morning....lol...but i must get this off my chest...let me start off by saying this...i LOVE to c success with the band...LOVE IT and i hope all those banded and getting banded r successful on their weight loss journey...i also love to look at photos..but aaaaa and i won't mention names and i have looked in2 what i'm about to say its not out of jealousy but i feel like credit is being taken from those of us who have the band and work hard with this tool...there r some "people" posting pix that have NEVER had the lap-band or any other type of weight loss surgery...i don't get what the point of coming on here and posing as some1 that had surgery is...if u want to show off ur nice body...be my guest...but do it on facebook..myspace...etc...etc...this site is for people that worked hard and lost weight with the band.

i know there was someone who got busted in the "before/after thread" for using a models phots from her myspace acct.

the acct was suspended & those posts pulled.....that was wks ago - did something else happen?

Thats funny I looked at a photo album today and thought the same thing!! How the person suspiciously had no scars and while I know some surgeons can only make one incesion but umm.. they were also TINY and you couldn't see their port anywhere? I'm pretty sure, if and when I get to be size 2-I expect to see my port a little...

I agee with 2fly this is a site where we support each other and those who come on here to show off shame on them those who come on here to show off what the lapband tool has help them do GOOD FOR THEM. and keep up the good work .

there was another 1 on here...ilovelife...ilivelife...who used kim kardishians body from her playboy photo shoot and cropped her head on it...i kept saying that body and nighty look so familiar...when i went back to ask her about it...the profile had already been deleted....:thumbup::lol::smile2:

My question would be, "why would you post yourself as a success story period? Obviously looking for attention, Are you proud to say you were a fat girl?" If I had the opportunity to go somewhere new and meet new people whether online or not and I was skinny, not one person would ever know I was fat at one time. Me and so many others hate being fat, we all have a story to tell but there is a time and place for it.

My question would be, "why would you post yourself as a success story period? Obviously looking for attention, Are you proud to say you were a fat girl?" If I had the opportunity to go somewhere new and meet new people whether online or not and I was skinny, not one person would ever know I was fat at one time. Me and so many others hate being fat, we all have a story to tell but there is a time and place for it.

was a fat girl is the key phrase...i'm extremely proud that i took control of my weight and health as are so many others on this site and we have every right to be!!!!!!...am i looking for attention...no...have u seen my pix?????? please believe i get a lot of attention everyday...this is exactly the place and time to show b4 and after pix...IT'S A WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT SITE....HELLO?????????? pix r posted to inspire others instead of people like urslef...crying the blues about being fat...if it bothers u that much do something about it...u DO NOT have to have surgery to lose weight..get from behind ur computer and to the gym or take a walk...

2Fly! YOU worked hard and accomplished a lot!!! You are the one who's pics I look at....

Why anyone needs to post fake pics for attention here is beyond me....

was a fat girl is the key phrase...i'm extremely proud that i took control of my weight and health as are so many others on this site and we have every right to be!!!!!!...am i looking for attention...no...have u seen my pix?????? please believe i get a lot of attention everyday...this is exactly the place and time to show b4 and after pix...IT'S A WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT SITE....HELLO?????????? pix r posted to inspire others instead of people like urslef...crying the blues about being fat...if it bothers u that much do something about it...u DO NOT have to have surgery to lose weight..get from behind ur computer and to the gym or take a walk...

Yes, you are PMS-ing. It was you who started the thread saying you dont like this person showing pics of no sign of surgery, suggesting they are posers. I'm saying even if they never had surgery why would they come to claim they ever did, for attention! Now you want to come back at me for what, because I said fat girl? Yes, I said fat girl! You are a fat girl, I am a fat girl, everyone here is or was fat at one time. We have the surgery to make it better, we have the scars as proof. YOU posted about these people and those missing scars. I posted about about why would they. Unless those pics were you Im going to assume you are talking about someone else because I was.

not all pix are on here are to say look i was once fat....and no i'm skinny...a lot of members post pix exercising...in the gym...the healthy food we eat...the smaller portions we eat ...its not all about being fat-skinny...fat-skinny...how about fit and healthy????????? when u lose ur weight and get to a point in ur life when ur healthy...i'm sure you'll understand were the rest of us coming from and y we post pix...

no sweetie i responded to ur post the way u wrote it...maybe u made the mistake... and no baby girl i am not a fat girl...was i...i sure was...am i now...far from it!!!!!!!!

not all pix are on here are to say look i was once fat....and no i'm skinny...a lot of members post pix exercising...in the gym...the healthy food we eat...the smaller portions we eat ...its not all about being fat-skinny...fat-skinny...how about fit and healthy????????? when u lose ur weight and get to a point in ur life when ur healthy...i'm sure you'll understand were the rest of us coming from and y we post pix...

Well then what was your point in posting this. I was on your side but now I see you just wanted to talk and that be it. Go ahead and get the last word, I dont care, next post...Baby Girl!