Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

thanks Suzanne

I am going to start journaling, not my food, I eat the same thing day in and out... but just my feelings and thoughts to get them out.

I'm off to get ds up, get him ready and go for my walk when he gets on the bus, come back, make an egg, then off to the gym. Today is the day I'm heading back there.

Tracy - I will call you when I get back in from my walk, aout 7:30 your time.

xoxoxox

Good morning girlies~

A birthday party with 20 / 5 year olds... omg! lol I do not see how school teachers do it!

I lots to do this morning trying to get the kids ready for school then to get myself ready for my dr appt.

Wish me luck...pray he doesn't chunk a guilt trip on me for the weight gain :)

Talk to you soon!

XOXO

hola all

quiet here today... how are ya'll doing?

I went for my walk, went to the gym, and made meatballs to put in the sauce that has been cooking since last night, going to take my toilet out tonight so I can take the floor up tomorrow. not going to the gym tomorrow, only going 3 days a week, so will just do my walk tomorrow

what are ya'll to tonight?

Had my 4 month follow up and I lost 10lbs since last month! Got a fill so up to 6cc. I finally feel like I'm making progress

Had my 4 month follow up and I lost 10lbs since last month! Got a fill so up to 6cc. I finally feel like I'm making progress

Good for you, Congrats... slow and steady wins the race!

I only have 1.5 in a 4cc band.

Hi all,

Ive been a bad eater this week. I made Cookies and well then I ate some of them. But I did send the rest to work with my hubby yesterday to get them out of the house.

Cari I too have thyroid issues that was discovered a year after banding, so now I am on meds for that, hoping they get the dosage all figured out real soon for me tho. I know that I need to get my butt back into the gym to kick start my weight loss again and tighten things up.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Hey friend! I've got family in Bakersfield. I live in Texarkana Arkansas and when I saw you lived in BF I smiled.

hey everyone

quick post.....

basically relaxing and trying to get the house ready for showing (i'm selling it.) i want to get a lake house in texas as i think we will use it more.

of course i've been going out for yummy dinners so i "hope" to maintain my weight. i'm not going to worry about it while on vacation. (altho' i probably am worried about it since i'm mentioning it). i hate the fact i was just getting on track before i left texas to be going off so soon....oh well i will be back on sunday.

tracyK: how was your doctor visit? i know what you mean. my gyn actually told me i was "technically" still overweight. that comment didnt do anything positive for my body image issues. my Plastic surgeon told me not to pay attention to the weight charts from the 1950's.

how was the birthday party too?

oliviasmommy: great job!!! what kind of plan do you follow?

hey shalee, julie, jennifur and suzie

tomorrow i am off to manhattan. not sure if hotel has wi-fi. i will be back as soon as i have access.

josie

Hey.

My day was going great till I got off work and had to deal with my sister and her kids. I HATE DRAMA. And that is what they are all about.

So my very good eating day got a little hairy about 30 minutes ago. I hit my hubby up for his stash and got about a cup of cheetos from him. I'm still under 1000 calories so far for the day. I just hate that I wasted those calories. dinner will be a healthy one.

Josie, have a safe trip.

Jenn, where are you taking your toilet to? I finally got it half way thru. LOL.

Cari, congrats on the weight loss. That is just what I'm hoping for again. A nice slow steady loss. Keep up the good work.

Off to my Monday night class..I'll check in later.

Hi all-

I found this page looking at the new posts and I would love to join.

I was banded in Feb 2007 and all was well till the doctors thought I had the big c (cancer)...well read myblog....It was not cancer and it got me crazied. Then I had family problems and deverted from me..so I am back

My surgeon appt is tomorrow..and after my first fill...I will see what happens :lol:

I forgot till reading here,,,since I was away from the doctor for over a year... with a fill..soft food..that is probably why I was so miserable :blink:

Hello Jolly and welcome.

Poor Patrick Swayze. What a true fighter.

hey jolly...we seem to be in alot of the same threads...welcome!

hey suzie, i feel bad about patrick swayze too. in fact it has me a little blue tonight. what a great guy.

signing off...

have a good night everyone

josie

Morning gals

Welcome Jolly - nice to have you here, it seems this is going to be a great group.

Suzanne - remember my bath pics of the tub and wall? I am going to take up the floor tiles and put down big ones like the brown on the wall. I have been seriously putting it off waiting for my dad to take the toilet out... it is out so I guess I should get busy...

TracyK sent me a text last night, she is not in a great place and went to spend a night or 2 in LA with her freind to do some soul searching. She is going to try to post today or tomorrow. Send her good thoughts guys, she has been dealing with a lot.

Anyway, gong for a walk in 5 mins so i can be back before the kids get on the bus

I would like to join, also, as I feel thread homeless, LOL!!!! I have enjoyed everyones's posts. I was extremely bummed about Patrick Swayze's passing. Very sad.

Mimi

Good Morning and welcome Mimi.

I certainately could have done without all the drama from my family yesterday. I know there will be some leftover for today. I still need to have a talk with the sister. I just need to keep my eating emotion under control.

Other than that I have to work this afternoon. I'll probably get outside and do a little yardwork. And take a walk with the doggie.

Jenn. I wish so many times that I was a DIY'er. I love to watch all of those shows. I probably would be really good at it. My Dad was one. I just have never ran a saw or any of the power tools. Does an electric screwdriver count? My husband is no DIY'er and it's easier to hire someone to come and do it than to hire someone to come and fix what he tried to do. My hats off to you.

TracyK. Hugs to you girl. It has been a tough year for you. You'll get it together and be back to the losing side again. Hang in there.

I've got a big weekend ahead of me. Hubby's B-day is saturday and our annual Fall Fun Fest is here. You know what that means- Funnel Cake. Yup I'm gonna do it. The next door neighbors and I will go and share one.

I love this time of year. Cooler days, chilly evenings, Apple picking, pumpkin bread making, Pots of chili, football.

Everyone have a great day.

Mimi - Hi and welcome

Suzie - you are funny... step away from the funnel cake!!!!! LOL I am enjoying it, I just walked 5 miles plus my 2.5 this am... holy smokes burned 1170 cals before noon! why am i stuck again??? I logged all my morning walks only because I couldn't remember what days I did a 2nd walk or Water aerobics so I didn't count them. I've burned 6068 cals since 9/2 ... I'm starving ... what am i going to do? I am going to have some broth, take another shower, then go to lunch with Dan. it is all good.

what you all up to today? anything exciting?