Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Right Paula, but the scans always show my 2 tumors, which are stagnant, and supposedly pre cancerous.......so I was asking them to explain that, because I wanted to know personally!!! LOL

I have one in my mastoid (a bony type gland behind your ear) on the right side, and also one in my right fibula--the small shin bone. They have been there that we know of for 7 years. No change. BUT they show up on ALL bone scans, and PET scans, anything radioactive it shines! I have 4 glowing spots on the films I have seen. The injection site, the bladder as it waits to be eliminated, and the 2 tumors. Either my thyroid never showed it...or it was non active during any of the scans. But the other 2 are shining bright. But no one is concerned, and I wanted to know WHY I shouldn't be, and how they can tell if hers IS cancer, and these are still pre cancerous. They have done bore biopsies on my leg twice in the intervening years.

Wierd!!!

Suzy, good to see you again. How wierd is that kitten, usually they are so easily litter trained! I imagine you have tried different litter, or a different pan, or location? I have had one who thought my houseplants were additional bathrooms---but never one who did anything elsewhere. Vet have any ideas?

Gia is going to act out in general, with her background, and being a teen together, it could be a wild ride!

Good Luck, come in and vent any time!!!

Going out to dinner at my inlaws--like I have time for this! But will be the last time I get to see my grandsons for awhile. I tear up typing it, I cannot imagine actually driving away tonight, it is heartbreaking.

Add to that I think the DIL was in on the issue with the ex----but that is ok. You would all be sooooo proud of me! We filed a police report on it, the PO showed DD's change of address, and all we needed, there was no certified letter, no attempts made. And no reports filed. I hope she sinks! She lied, she stole it, and she WILL pay. I LOVE it!

Witchy Bitch! Sorry!

Anyway, will be glad to get tonight over, not wanting to say bye to the boys......

Be well Tracy!

As of 4:30 this afternoon, Tracy was going home. That's all I know at this time. We were at the hospital working when she texted me. Sorry I couldn't post till we got home. As I know more I'll post it.

Hope we hear from her soon. Been wondering about her tonight.

Was not as bad as I expected....why? Because they are side tripping their way to Louisiana through TX and coming to the ranch on Wed & thurs. So my SA trip will be short, but will get to see son. Even being mad at him, we love him.....

So I am changing my name from Kat to Grace. We bought a new center console for the van today, so tonight after we got home, we went to try it out....where the driveway angles into the entrance from the street, the slope is kind of funky---we sit on a slight hill---and I twisted my ankle wierd on it, and fell ---- HARD! Ruined my capris---ruined my new pedicure, scraped my knee, it has bled through 2 bandaids now, scraped my elbow, the palms of my hands hurt.....AND I feel like a dumbass!!!!

I will check in tomorrow before we leave, it is lookign like it will be later than we hoped. Then I will try to check in from there....but no service at the ranch.

Thanks so much, Suzanne, for keeping us in the loop re: Tracy. Glad to hear she's gone home!

Kat! Good Lord! You are probably going to feel it tomorrow! Heal well and soon! Have a fantastic time!!

Ok Grace. Now people are going to look at you like you are an abused wife. Have a very safe trip and we will miss you till you post again.

Speaking of missing. JENN. Check in soon.

Good Lord, Kat! Be careful with that ankle while you are on vacation. I hope you heal quickly.

I saw on the news yesterday where parts of San Antonio and New Braunfels got massive rain. Dang! I wish it would have gotten a little closer to us. We still need it. I think you mentioned possibly floating the river, and rain up there will keep the river flowing at a good rate. Have fun!!! New Braunfel's is one of my favorite places to go.

No new word on Tracy yet? I hope she is resting and will check in soon...

Have a good day!

Angela

Hmmmm, Tracy was on Facebook this morning.

Kat, have a safe trip and most of all, have a great time. I'll miss you and will be anxious to hear stories when you get back.

Still nothing from Tracy??? Damn! I am not going to hear anything before I leave, maybe I will call her and find out whats going on.

Yeah, I am hurtin' for certain today! My ankle and knee on opposite legs took the brunt of it. Have a brace on my ankle, bandage on my knee, and life goes on....hobbling on!!! LOL

Of course while I am a cripple, I see my first snake of the year a minute ago, I HATE snakes with a passion! Also cost me my waterer---my Mom will not come around if snakes do! So hopefully Dad is braver!

New Braunfels is where the Violets met up, then we went on to San Antonio. If the river is flowing fast, Kat is not getting in. Ask Tracy, it was an issue with me in the first place, I am not a strong swimmer! So.......we may do something else!

Just waiting, Rick should be off any time now, so we can finish loading up and head out, will likely make it to Lubbock tonight, then go on in tomorrow. We have people to see in Lubbock. Still have some housework to get done before leaving, I will not leave my house a wreck! I want it clean when I come home!

Cold, is getting worse! This may prove to be a real fun vacation!!! Throat is sore, just feel like sleeping, not doing anything, and I have tons to do!

Anyway, I will check in as I can, everyone take care, and behave---hahahahhaha yeah right!!!

Suzie---will try to check in and see what they have you scheduled for when!

See ya soon!!!

aww Kat you're probably gone by now, but what a way to start vacation! I hope you're feeling better, get a good nap in the car. I love Lubbock, wish I was there also. And DH wishes he was going to New Braunfels with you! He special orders beef jerkey from the NB Smokehouse. He loves it! Plus my in-laws are in Wimberly this weekend for the family 50th reunion.

Hill Country seems the place to be right now :(

I've about decided to self pay my surgery. 6+ months of insurance games and they still could deny. Talked to our accountant today and he had some ideas on tax advantages so now I have to decide which surgeon. Luckily I have a couple of good options, one 3 hrs away and 2 are 6-7 hours away.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Terri

:seeya: Here I am! So sorry about just now checking in. I have been so tired. Just *visiting* a hospital tires me out but this was a whole new level.

Here is the whole story~

Tuesday about 4 o'clock, macy and i were grocery shopping and when i loaded the groceries into the van i closed the door and thought 'wow, my chest hurts', and i was out of breath. So i sat there with the ac on full blast and caught my breath and was driving home and the pains in my chest never went away. I call dh at work and tell him, he said he would TRY to call me later and i told him to forget about it, i would just make sure macy knows how to dial 911. :(

SO...i put up the groceries, the pains got worse, i felt like i had just ran a marathon, i get the phone and sit down, call macy in the room and gave her a crash course on how to dial 911 and made sure she knew our address. LONG story short, i polled the audience and was brought to the urgent care facility where (it just so happens) my best friend is there also! Coincidence....anyway.....they do blood work, x-rays, urinalysis, ekg and the dr comes in to inform me that they do not find anything wrong BUT, if I wanted to rule out a heart attack, then i should be transferred to the hospital and have blood drawn every so many hours to make sure. SO, i decided i did not want to be the person you hear about that *could have* done something but just blew it off. Considering it is my heart we are dealing with, i decided to take the safest route. The hospital dr did not come in to see me until 5 or so yesterday evening...can u believe? :crying:

Anyway, he was in the room a total of about 3 minutes and he tells me he sees nothing wrong (thank God) and that i should see my family doc because he thinks it is an anxiety problem. (ya think? :blink: ) So here i am at home, my mom took macy home with her, dh is at work and i am about to catch up on some MUCH needed sleep. Good news, I have been really focucsing on what i have been eating so I will prob weigh this weekend and see some good results.

Thank you all SO much for the prayers. I may not tell you all enough but you all inspire me. Thank you. :frown: :wub:

Pill:30 :Yawn:

Terri...I have met Kat. I can not wait to see her again! And I get to meet Angela soon :eek:

Tracy! I'm so glad you're okay! Glad you are home now. Get lots of rest and take care!

Hugs!

~~~~~

Terri, it's up to you but no way could I have done the surgery w/out insurance. The time I put in went pretty fast. Think about it. Tough decision, I know!

Good Morning Girls.

Long day ahead of me. I have a full shift to work and then off to the Docs office.

Terri, my insurance also required that I wait 6 months. Luckily I had already been seeing my regular Doc once a month anyway. So we were able to cut that time down by about 3 months. So now all I had to do was make it thru the next 3-4 months. It wasn't easy. Several times I was going to throw in the towel. That is what they were hoping. But I hung in there. Actually the worst part of the whole thing was that they sent me to see a pshychatrist(sp?). She was horrible. Put me thru some very emotional sessions but after that first meeting, I resolved myself that I had come this far and I was not letting this woman bring me down. I played her little game and finally got her to sign the papers. I look back on it and how far I have come and the wonderful progress I have made and I'll tell you this. I would do it all over again. It was so worth it. I look better and most of all I feel better. My health is also so much better. The wait was really worth it. The money we saved by letting the insurance pay for it went for our pool that we had installed 3 years ago. We won out in both ways. Hang in there if you can. Show them how strong you are.

I hope Kat is having a comfortable trip. Poor thing.

Everyone, have a great day and make it a good one. I'll be back later to let you know what the Doc says about my surgery. Keep your fingers crossed.

Big prayers for you Suzanne!

Thanks Michelle-I plan on resting as much as i can. DH is off the next couple of days so he will be able to help.

DD does NOT have Whooping Cough! I was pretty sure she didn't but ya never know.

Suzanne, prayers for the day.

Tracy, glad DH is home to help for a couple of days.