Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Morning all

Terri - congrats on surgery date! Good luck getting off meds. I tried to get off, my mood was ok but i snapped at the smallest thing. I'm back on a double dose now.LOL

Suzanne - good luck sister, sending you great thoughts and prayers (that is today right?)

Kat- hope she is having a great time

Tracy - i missed your call - so much to catch up on

sorry i know i missed some of you I'll be back later, off to work

xoxoxo

Terri, congrats on your date. But I think both of you are going to be big winners. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Hi Jenn, miss you lots.

Laundry and phone calls. That's my evening.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate them. Just need to get this done and back to my somewhat normal life. I know how glad you must be to finally be getting this over with!

I'll check in real quick in the morning and then we are off to the hospital. Tracy, my sis will text you when I get out. I have my phone already preset for her to text people. Great! I will make sure I have it with me at all times.

Angela, hope your son is feeling better and that you guys get some sleep tonight. I 2nd that.

Hi Kat, miss you.

Suzanne, prayers and thoughts are with you tomorrow. I know you'll be so relieved to have this over with. Ditto.

Tracy, yay on the meds. Hope they do all they are supposed to for you. Thank you so much! Hope you do well trying to come off of them. I am sure it isn't easy.

ugh Angela hope your ds is doing better now. I agree with everyone, getting to know them on FB for a bit is good.

Hope Kat is having a wonderful and relaxing vacation. Me too, I miss her.

I've been busy busy lately but can't really tell I'm getting anything done! I'm trying to wean off of my anti-depressants and it's making me rather scatter brained (well MORE is more like it lol). But good news..... surgery is scheduled for July 19. : woot: YAY!! WOOHOO!!! Dh is getting a new bass boat and I'm self-paying surgery lol. Sounds like the kind of deal MY husband would make. He got his new truck when I had my surgery. lol Cost wise I'm getting the short end of this stick, but I'm very ok with that as I know I'll get way more out of this than he will with a new boat lol.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful day tomorrow! You too! Please come back and keep visiting with us. I know that we (especially ME) needs the excitement of having a newly banded person in here. It will keep me fired up to keep me on track and I can start over with you....please?! ;)

Terri

Morning all Good morning sista woman!

Terri - congrats on surgery date! Good luck getting off meds. I tried to get off, my mood was ok but i snapped at the smallest thing. I'm back on a double dose now.LOL Jenn i read up on the ones I take now and they arfe described as medication for severe depression, anxiety and panic attacks. LOL, the sad thing is, the diagnoses must be right because they are working great! :lol:

Suzanne - good luck sister, sending you great thoughts and prayers (that is today right?)

Kat- hope she is having a great time

Tracy - i missed your call - so much to catch up on We need to make an actual phone date. Set up a specific time & date. lol Tell me when. You are busier than me.

sorry i know i missed some of you I'll be back later, off to work Wish i was.

xoxoxo

Everyone-know what I am worried about? I am worried that I am not going to get hired anywhere taking the meds I am taking. That is not cool. I guess we'll see but that kinda bothers me. I know one thing...if I try and try and to no avail, I will see about SS benefits. Surely there are some places that hire depressed people? Maybe I can get a government job. :lol2: :devil_smile:

Oh well, dh is off for 4 days starting today but the GREAT news is that he is getting diet pills from the dr today and he will be on a diet. Sure makes it easy on me because when we are dieting together he doesnt try to tempt me. ;)

Have a super duper day friends! (((hugs)))

Bye guys. I'll check in when I can.

Make it a good day.

Morning!

Good luck Suzie. I will be thinking about you!

Terri, woohoo! A surgery date. Keep us posted.

Hi Jennifer!

Tracy, is it hot enough for you yet? Wowzers!

Cindy, what happened at summer school yesterday to make it suck? I hope things are better today...

I miss Kat too!! Isn't she due back in a day or so?

Michelle, how was the farmer's market?

Zach is feeling much better today, thank goodness. I believe it was a stomach bug because it traveled from one end to the other (sorry...TMI). Today my stomach feels a little off so I am really hoping this isn't something we are going to pass around.

Have a good day!!

Angela

I went to bed at midnight last night (chatting with "new" family on FB) and then Zach woke me at three this morning vomiting. UG!! Long day ahead...and I am watching the clock. I need to quit and suck it up!!!

Hi everybody!!!!!!!

Have a good one....

Angela

Poor Baby! Hope he gets well soon!

Everyone-the new meds are GREAT. Wanna know why? I don't have an appetite ;) Absolutely nothing sounds good! Ice cream is my weakness and if i had a bowl in fron of me right now i would not eat it. That is HUGE! I slept great last night and i woke up well rested an feeling great this morning. So far so good!

I made my cardiologist appt for June 29th. DH is off and will be able to go with me. I am still scared but i cant dwell on it or my heart starts racing.

I miss Kat!

Have a great day ladies....

WhooHoo, re: the new meds! I'm glad your appt is sooner rather than later.

Michelle, I hope the tightness eases up. I hate when I am going through that.

Summer school sucked today:sad:

thanks. I'm almost in trouble but I'm hoping I'm ok today. We'll see.

I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. :lol:

I've been busy busy lately but can't really tell I'm getting anything done! I'm trying to wean off of my anti-depressants and it's making me rather scatter brained (well MORE is more like it lol). But good news..... surgery is scheduled for July 19. Dh is getting a new bass boat and I'm self-paying surgery lol. Cost wise I'm getting the short end of this stick, but I'm very ok with that as I know I'll get way more out of this than he will with a new boat lol.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful day tomorrow!

Terri

I hate when it's like that!

Congrats on your surgery date!

Nice for DH! We'd like to get a little bowrunner someday.

Morning all

Good Morning!!

Everyone-know what I am worried about? I am worried that I am not going to get hired anywhere taking the meds I am taking. That is not cool. I guess we'll see but that kinda bothers me. I know one thing...if I try and try and to no avail, I will see about SS benefits. Surely there are some places that hire depressed people? Maybe I can get a government job. :lol2: :devil_smile:

I don't know why that would be a problem. BK didn't even ask what kind of meds or anything I'm on.

Oh well, dh is off for 4 days starting today but the GREAT news is that he is getting diet pills from the dr today and he will be on a diet. Sure makes it easy on me because when we are dieting together he doesnt try to tempt me. ;)

Good news!!

Have a super duper day friends! (((hugs)))

You too!!

Bye guys. I'll check in when I can.

Make it a good day.

Best wishes, lots of prayers and hugs!

Michelle, how was the farmer's market?

Zach is feeling much better today, thank goodness. I believe it was a stomach bug because it traveled from one end to the other (sorry...TMI). Today my stomach feels a little off so I am really hoping this isn't something we are going to pass around.

Have a good day!!

Angela

Farmer's Market was good. It's a small one. Only 4 vendors or so. I kept seeing all this stuff I wanted to buy and I can't eat any of it right now.

So glad Zach is feeling better!

~~~~~

I'm not wanting too but I might have to go get unfilled. I got stuck on crystal light yesterday while at DD's swim lessons. Not been able to get much down since. Or keep it down for that matter. I'm not happy!

He takes it out and I'm hungry! I leave it in and I can't even drink much. Not sure what to do. And of course we're coming up on the weekend so if I don't get in today or tomorrow, then I'm doing this over the weekend. ARGH!!!!!!!!

I am VERY slowly sipping some hot tea right now. So far, so good. Guess I'll wait and see.

Just got a text from Suzannes sister. This is what it says "She is out of surgery and doing good. Will be in the hospital overnight. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers."

THANK GOD!!

Thank you Tracy.

I'm home now. Ended up running to the city for an unfill this AM. While we were down there figured I'd better do some shopping for my new job. Needed shoes and pants. Think I found what I needed.

Poor DD missed swim lesson today. We didn't even get done with the doc til after her lesson was already over. I apologized to her for making her miss her lesson. She was so cute. She said, "That's okay mama. I understand." Made me want to cry! :thumbup:

Anyway, that was my day. Just got home a bit ago. Have a great evening, Ladies.

Update #2 for Suzanne (quote)

"Just got back from my 2nd little walk to the nurses station. Turns out not to be a cyst but a tumor. They are sending it for a biopsy."

I text her back asking if they said when she hould have the biopsy report but i have not gotten a text back yet.

I will keep you all updated and lets ALL say BIG prayers for Suzanne!!

OK, she just answered me and said that the dr said he was positive that he got all of it and it may take take a few days for the results.

I told her that we are thinking of her and praying for her and she said "its all those prayers that have gotten me this far".

Tracy, thanks for the update.

That is great news about Suzie. Thank you for keeping us posted Tracy. I hope the tumor is benign.

Michelle, good for you in getting a slight unfill. I think I am headed that way myself. I have heartburn daily.

Your daughter sounds like a sweetie.

Cindy, how are you? Was school better today?

Hello to everyone else...I am pooped and calling it a night!

Angela

morning

checkng in to see how Suzanne is doing, I will keep her in my prayers

Tracy - as of right now I am home this weekend - you tell me and I'll give you a call, I'm a couple hrs ahead of you

what time do you get up and done with Breakfast for Macy on weekends ?

As for meds, sister, I've been on them for 2 years and why couldn't you get a job for that? Hello, most of america is on them?

Do i have to get on a plane and come kick your ass? LOL you know what it would take for me to do that!

I am losing my health insurance and don't know what I'm going to do, not eligible until April - 1 year, which seems like a long time for health ins, but what am i going to do - at least I have a job.

Well I'm off to work, sitting here way too long... George came over last night and we fell asleep, he has appt this am so couldn't stay, so that sucked he had to get up and go. He is the perfect inbetweener - sometimes wish more than that, but ... happy note, I told KEV to have a good life and did not fall for the bs, and I know what I want and deserve in a relationship, along with a Harley - I love being a hitch hiker and not in control!