Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

One more post before bed...

Cindy, your husband is a hoot!

Suzie, I was thinking your bruise looked like a person too...how funny!

Michelle, 8 lbs. lost is awesome! I hope you are able to keep it!! I too (read above: ice cream before dinner) am my own worst enemy.

Tracy, hey...we can go somewhere else if you'd like! Starbucks is a pretty fattening option, huh? I didn't think about that. I am game for whatever...and feel free to bring Macy if you would like. She is a little doll.

I am a big tea drinker, but Sonic doesn't have an air conditioned sit-down area, lol. Whatever you choose is fine with me.

I really do need to get to bed...sweet dreams!

Angela

Morning all

Quick drive by - George spent the night so running a little late.

Kat - so nice to see you back, I'm jealous,... river walk...lol

Suzanne - Glad surgery went well, hope you are still doing good. I skipped last 2 pages of post so I could say good morning

Tracy - I see how it is now. ROFL

Tracy & Michelle - go you guys with the weight loss!

Cindy - hey there

I know I'm missing some, sorry

Just wanted to say a quick good morning, going to be a crazy day, but all is well

OH... I was going to see Zac Brown, in Mass but George asked why not Hartford? I said just because and asked him if he wanted to go... so he said maybe and was thinking about it, and then Sunday night random text saying we could stay at a certain hotel 1/2 mile away... I asked if that meant he was going, he said we would discuss last night.

SO... Last night he shows up at the house and we are getting dinner and out of the blue said guess what I bought last night... so after he played games with me for about 10 minutes... he said he bought 2 tickets to see ZacBrown in Hartford! I went to give him money and he wouldn't take it and is getting the hotel too. I am so excited.

So last night I emailed my direct supervisor and requested the Monday off

That is my happy thought of the day

Well, Tracy, almost every single day without fail I order a venti, non-fat caramel mocha, only 2 pumps of mocha and 4 pumps of sugar free caramel, non fat milk, no whip. It comes to 220 calories and 17 g of Protein. you tell them all that? lol Sounds really good though. It is a hot drink, but I love it, no matter the weather. Most venti drinks have 5 pumps of Syrup, but I have reduced mine to 2 and that is what drops the sugar and calories. If you decide you want a cold drink, you can have them make you a tall frappacino with non fat milk and make it with a sugar free caramel syrup and get no whip. That won't be too bad. yumm, that sounds good too.

Michelle, you are very welcome and I am glad it worked for you!!!

Suzanne, I am glad you felt better as the day progressed. And Tracy is right, it DOES look like an angel. right?! cute!

I am envious of my band friends who get to meet...I just live out of the way:bored: Wish you all could be here too!

Well, I took a zumba class tonight. When I talked to my dh last night about taking it and the amount of calories it burns, he tried to explain that if we just had sex every night, I could burn more than that each week....I told him nice try, and I would consider it.:smile2: But, I went to zumba tonight, instead. LOL...i would have gone to the class too! :smile2: It was fun and it did get my heart rate up. I do believe, even though I was the biggest there, I seemed to be the most fit. I was the only person not overly winded. I guess those hour sessions on the eliptical helped!

One more post before bed...

Cindy, your husband is a hoot!

Suzie, I was thinking your bruise looked like a person too...how funny!

Michelle, 8 lbs. lost is awesome! I hope you are able to keep it!! I too (read above: ice cream before dinner) am my own worst enemy. ME TOO!

Tracy, hey...we can go somewhere else if you'd like! Starbucks is a pretty fattening option, huh? I didn't think about that. Not too bad. I can not really think of anywhere. Lets leave it at starbucks and if one of us comes up with something else, call, ok? I am game for whatever...me too and feel free to bring Macy if you would like. She is a little doll. my friend will not be home from work in time to watch her so it looks like she will be going with us! I wish Starbucks had a playground so she could run around like a wild animal, lol.

I am a big tea drinker, but Sonic doesn't have an air conditioned sit-down area, lol. Whatever you choose is fine with me. I love Sonic tea

Angela

Morning all

Quick drive by - George spent the night so running a little late. :biggrin: no comment

Kat - so nice to see you back, I'm jealous,... river walk...lol

Suzanne - Glad surgery went well, hope you are still doing good. I skipped last 2 pages of post so I could say good morning

Tracy - I see how it is now. ROFL oh no, what did i do?!

Tracy & Michelle - go you guys with the weight loss! slow & steady wins the race. I had to learn that the hard way.

Cindy - hey there

Just wanted to say a quick good morning, going to be a crazy day, but all is well Love to hear that!

OH... I was going to see Zac Brown, in Mass but George asked why not Hartford? I said just because and asked him if he wanted to go... so he said maybe and was thinking about it, and then Sunday night random text saying we could stay at a certain hotel 1/2 mile away... I asked if that meant he was going, he said we would discuss last night.

SO... Last night he shows up at the house and we are getting dinner and out of the blue said guess what I bought last night... so after he played games with me for about 10 minutes... he said he bought 2 tickets to see ZacBrown in Hartford! I went to give him money and he wouldn't take it and is getting the hotel too. I am so excited.

So last night I emailed my direct supervisor and requested the Monday off Sounds like so much fun! I am jealous!

Hi ya'll...about to get dressed and bring Macy to the library.

Have a great day everyone!

Michelle-glad that Cindys tip helped you!! Congrats on the loss :thumbup:

I am envious of my band friends who get to meet...I just live out of the way:bored:

I've only met 1 and that's cuz I was in her area. Passed right thru her town on the way to a family reunion. If I'm ever in your area, we'll be sure to find a way to meet. I'm in the middle of nowhere too!

Well, I took a zumba class tonight. When I talked to my dh last night about taking it and the amount of calories it burns, he tried to explain that if we just had sex every night, I could burn more than that each week....I told him nice try, and I would consider it.:thumbup: But, I went to zumba tonight, instead. It was fun and it did get my heart rate up. I do believe, even though I was the biggest there, I seemed to be the most fit. I was the only person not overly winded. I guess those hour sessions on the eliptical helped!

I want to take a Zumba class too! Saw an ad on TV for some videos and it looks fun! DD and I were dancing to the music! LOL!

Poor DH!

Michelle, 8 lbs. lost is awesome! I hope you are able to keep it!! I too (read above: ice cream before dinner) am my own worst enemy.

Thanks. Still 183 this AM. Yesterday food was Atkins shake, ice cream, atkins shake, ice cream, split pea soup!

I am a big tea drinker, but Sonic doesn't have an air conditioned sit-down area, lol. Whatever you choose is fine with me.

Angela

Hope you two have fun!

Morning all

Quick drive by - George spent the night so running a little late.

:smile2: LOL!

Tracy & Michelle - go you guys with the weight loss!

Thanks, hoping to keep some of it.

Cindy - hey there

Just wanted to say a quick good morning, going to be a crazy day, but all is well

That's good to hear.

So last night I emailed my direct supervisor and requested the Monday off

COOL!!

Hi ya'll...about to get dressed and bring Macy to the library.

Have a great day everyone!

Michelle-glad that Cindys tip helped you!! Congrats on the loss :biggrin:

Thanks, Tracy. I'm really afraid to actually CLAIM it! I still have Friday or Saturday as my official weight for the week so I'll take it as it comes on those days and just go from there. Try not to go crazy again.

I was able to get all of my chewables down this AM! Haven't taken my Vitamins in over a week! And there was NO pain!!!

I have to confess that I'm getting a little irritated about work. I have NO clue what's going on so I can't make plans for anything b/c I don't know if I can make it happen or not! Even if I didn't have exact hours but just knew that I was going to be working, say AMs or afternoons or whatever!

I am such a planner! I really like to know what is going on so this is driving me nuts!!!

I hope y'all have a wonderful day! DD has swim this AM then this afternoon we're going to take her to see Toy Story 3. She is SO excited!!!

Love ya!!

My friend keeps begging me to take Zumba with her. She is in a class with about 6 other girls we used to work with. I've seen it on TV. I don't know. Worried about getting this big butt moving like that. I might hurt myself or someone else. And I have absolutely no rhythm.

I have basically stayed in bed all day today. I woke up feeling good after a real good nights sleep. But just felt like staying in bed and letting hubby wait on me. Having a lazy day. LOL.

Hi Jenn. What a nice treat that was for you. And how exciting to have someone that thinks about you and not what their needs are. Sounds like this might be a keeper.

ahhh... thanks gals

Suzanne - I didn't know such a thing could really happen... too bad he leave with the job. I do like him but know the reality.

I got to work this am, asked him if he wanted me to get hotel reservations, he did it when he got home

just full of surprises

I have the day off without paybut that is ok, i don't care, I can't remember doing something like this for 15 years,

Tracy - lol, just picking on you about calling me

Well i'm off to nap or something, I'm exhuasted

Hey,

Busy day here...hope everyone is having a great day.

Tracy...the rain is holding back for us. See you at 5:30!

Angela

Had a great time meeting and talking to Angela! Anglea, I promise next time we get together you will get to talk MORE! I am a motor mouth and Macy is too, so I feel like you hardly got a word in edgewise.

Macy prob picked every flower starbucks had and wanted to sell them to the drive thru customers. lol :thumbup:

You know, I said I would post a pic and all I can say is OMG....this pic really shows the truth about what I weigh. The ONLY reason I am posting it is because this weight wont be like this tomorrow, next week, next month. So, now it is considered a before pic. Jenn & Kat may wanna sit down before you see it....OK, here goes (and of course Angela looks fantastic)

Oh how I wish all of you could have been there. Suzanne, when you come this way...we will get together ok? Maybe by then I will have lost 20 pounds or so?! I will make it my mini goal.

Thank you all for being my friends. I really mean that.

Angela-we have to do it again soon. And gee, thanks alot for the perfume idea for macy. She just made a water bottle full of flower Water perfume :)

PS, macy was the photographer...not too bad for a 6 year old!

post-220113-13813139415143_thumb.jpg

Tracy and Angela, I am still jealous, but very glad y'all had a nice time. And yes, Tracy, Macy made a fantastic photographer.:thumbup:

Oh, and being the Starbucks freak that I am, I must know...what did you order?

Tracy...that is a good picture!!!

I talked plenty! I tend to hold nothing back, so I may have said too much, lol!!

Cindy, we had both had a double shot of soy milk, hold the cream. Just kidding!!! We couldn't remember what you recommended so we both had a little treat tonight.

For you guys who haven't had the opportunity to meet Tracy...I have to say, what a sweet soul! She is so down to earth and I was at ease talking to her. I'm thinking we could have talked all night!

Macy truly is a little doll!! Such a cutie. Sorry about the slip-up on the perfume. I had a childhood friend who had a clubhouse and we would go over and pick flowers and go in the clubhouse and mix them in little containers of Water and make "perfume". Macy was picking flowers and it brought that memory back...and I shared it with her (lol...my friend is now a science teacher!). Just think Tracy, she will have you smelling devine in no time!!

Have a good evening...

Angela

Morning gals

I'm so jealous.. Tracy i so wish you could just hop on a plane and come spend a few days with me.

I wish I could have the nerve to do the same thing, I would be there, I get vacation time next year god willing I'll still be working.

Not much going on, I have horrible reflux going on for some reason and I'm over tired. hopefully due to rain and the fact not ready to pour concrete it will be put off until tomorrow, I would so love to leave on time today and take a nap while I wait for George to get out of work. It is going to be another muggy day

Morning girls. It's supposed to be really beautiful here today, low humidity. Think I might have hubby get me out for a little bit besides my walks.

Mostly stayed in bed yesterday in my jammies. Weird. I don't do that very often but I liked it.

I love the pic of you two. It sounded like you had a good time and that more are too come. When we pass thru there this summer all 3 of us will get together. And Macy can take all the pics she wants.

When was Kat supposed to be home? I get kinda worried when someone is away for too long.

Good morning everyone,

Happy Birthday, Suzie!!!!!

I am super ready for this weekend. Not much going on here...keeping a little eye on the Gulf. They are still leaning towards that tropical wave developing. UG!

Have a good day!

Angela