Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Bandsters!!come out come out wherever you are

hi all

Thursday went to the nutritionist and the surgeon got good results from both....now here is my silly question.....how to i up date my ticker for my weight loss? thanks for the help in advance:thumbup:

sweepy thats awesome to hear glad you did it and have a real fast recovery ,iam excited and all the rest i guess we all have had that huh well you take care and congrats on your new journey :biggrin:

11th day of my liquid diet. really hadn't gotten lightheaded. these past few days have been bad, i have really been hungry. went out to eat yesterday with my mom and this morning with my sisters and their families. boy, that was hard.

the place we went to this morning didn't have any broth. luckily i brought my Protein shake and two small containers of SF Jello. had to watch the rest of them eat full plates of food. was i ever foaming at the mouth. ha ha

just 2 more days of this. wednesday i get banded.

i am so nervous. i'm not really scared of the surgery, i've had 4 major surgeries. i know this is silly but, i am afraid of being put to sleep.

i love to watch Discovery Health and see all the different surgeries and keep telling myself this is an easy one.

Hi :biggrin: I've been reading threads on this site since Decemeber 2007 and made the decision to get banded. I started my 6 months of Nutrition classes..and finished them August 24th..and got approved for surgery Oct 9th!!! Okay okay...Im rambling.....Im having surgery Oct 24th (Thursday) and freaking out... I'm excited because I believe I'm finally going to become the butterfly I know I am...but scared of complications (slippage). I've been on the liquid diet since the 10th and its killing me !!!

*** you guys have shared sooo much and I want to say THANK YOU !!! *** Its such a personal struggle to make the decision to have surgery...and having people share their personal struggles makes you feel you're not alone :thumbup:

Please keep me in ur prayers!!

***you guys are my heros***

Dish :thumbup:

hi dish

welcome!!

i know what you mean about freaking out! i'm having surgery 1 day before you. my sister said that God won't bring anything to you that he won't see you through. i keep telling myself that! i'm terrified of being put to sleep even though i have had other surgeries.

i think my regular dr. is more excited than i am. he told someone the other day that i was a "hottie" in school. i don't think i will get back to that stage ha ha but i would like to get back down to 100lbs!!

Thanks Gurl :biggrin:

How exciting ur surgery is a day before mine... we soooo need tostay in touch :thumbup: Nothing like being a smashing pumpkin !!! But how are u doing on the liquid diet? I'm dying..just the smell of food drives me nuts ...lol :thumbup:

I must admit i think i over did it yesterday. I didnt take any painkillers and went for a walk. I had sat down in the evening then went to bed about 11. As i was walking up the stairs i had a pain in the right hand side and i thought i was going to faint. I went to the loo and was doing my deep breathing . Today i am having a duvet day everything in bedroom i need so staying here and relaxing.

sweepyxx

well today is finally here,its taken me a whole yr to be ready for it,kinda scared of the un known but excited to,had my last diet coke last nite,that i will miss,lol.im spending the night ill be back tomarrow with my story good luck to all today

Hey LiL Bit...

Just wondering how ur doing.... I have surgery tomorrow at 130pm.... keep me in ur prayers...and fingers crossed... can't believe it tomorrow !!!

good luck the dish i had mine monday,im feeling alot better,still kinda hurts to bend exc,can sleep on my sides tho tg.hope your surgery goes great.i still take my pain meds when it acts up ,hope everyone else is great

Glad you are feeling well nazzy.

I am the same as you feeling alot better today although i think i am constipated lol. I keep takings meds as it can be uncomfortable sometimes.

sweepyxx

Thanks Nazzy for the kind words...just finished packing my overnight bag...and the nerves are kicking in.... Glad you and sweepy are feeling better :eek:

u spending the night dish?if u can i would?that way u have someone all night there to help you.if not thats ok to,to me that made it e.my bp went up one time not sure why,but after the nxt check was ok.i wonder how soon after we should start puting vit e on the insisions?spelled that wrong.i know when i had knee surgery they had me do this.maybe after first check up.mine are small so tg.i hate to cough tho feels like something is moving in my stomach when i do lol.you take care and give us the feedback ok grl gl

how u feeling today sweepy?im still doing them breathing thing with that thing.i know thats insportant,from when i had my knee surgery i had stopped and they told me not to,they had thought i had a blood clot wasnt tho.i had a shake this am added carnation inst to it,a yoplait thick light,a protien Water so far.tonite ill have Soup half and a pudding later sf.and 1 more shake,what u been eating?